• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Health Getting in shape psychedelically

And the thing is, you don't have to go full tilt boogie. If you work out less you'll just get less results, but you'll still get results.
You can tailor a 20 minute three day a week work out which will improve your mood, your posture, your confidence, and your stamina. You'll even get muscle mass, albeit more slowly.
It's better to work out 20 minutes to 1/2 hour three days a week forever than it is to go great guns and work out an hour or two but do it sporadically.
I'll be 68 in a couple weeks and I do 30-40 minutes three days a week. I feel like shit if I don't. That's why I do it.

I have haemachromatosis, and they say I should be feeling tired all the time. I also have allergies, and I admit I do feel tired this spring especially.
I did not want to do my exercise and sitting today, but I forced myself on the bike, but only made it to 10 minutes at 40 watts - usually I am 60-75 watts. then 64 pushups 128 crunches 128 squats, some leg and back stretches, (all on the hardwood floor,) and after that I was still tired but felt 100% better, Zazen for 35 mins was ok, did not doze.

some days I guess I am more tired than others, but if I do the bike, I can do the rest of it even if I am weak or slow. It's my wife's exercise bike, I don't own equipment.

I have haemachromatosis, and they say I should be feeling tired all the time. I also have allergies, and I admit I do feel tired this spring especially.
I did not want to do my exercise and sitting today, but I forced myself on the bike, but only made it to 10 minutes at 40 watts - usually I am 60-75 watts. then 64 pushups 128 crunches 128 squats, some leg and back stretches, (all on the hardwood floor,) and after that I was still tired but felt 100% better, Zazen for 35 mins was ok, did not doze.

some days I guess I am more tired than others, but if I do the bike, I can do the rest of it even if I am weak or slow. It's my wife's exercise bike, I don't own equipment.

This is what it’s about.. Do what you can each day. Some days I’m so beat from work I’ll maybe get in a single set or two of some exercise. But something is so much better than nothing. Doesn’t need to be a full workout each time.

-GC

May I ask why? And why were you initially wanting to get fit in the first place?

I seriously hope you reconsider man. I can stress enough how important exercise is to me both physically and even more importantly mentally. I deal with anxiety, depression and anger if I don’t keep up with it. I know you may not, but I can promise you will seek a marked improvement in your mental health.

And in regards to psychedelics, I find they can keep me focused and motivated on continuing my exercise routine. Once you start to feel the benefits it’s hard to stop.

-GC

Yeah you're absolutely right. Mission isn't aborted, I just have priorities to sort out, and should probably continue on the somatic path in gradual, non-manic fashion.

About exactly why.. well it's tricky to talk about, because it's exactly talking about things I wasn't supposed to that got me in trouble in the first place. DMXE hasn't got quite as an extended manic plateau as MXE, I realized I had said something elsewhere on the Internet I shouldn't have maybe 20 minutes after I said it, and deleted my messages immediately. Still, systems meant for terrorist threats got triggered, lol. So embarrassing.. but.. also flattering at the same time, because it means what I've been doing all my life has been leading up to something actually important, right?

So yeah, I need to learn to shut up when needed. I've got a lot to mentally sort through right now. I've taken up some extra responsibilities, and need to learn to act in accordance. I'll wrap my mind around the sense in moving heavy thing from a to b to a to b later, lol.