• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Getting high

foroblivion

Greenlighter
Im currently trying to get off certain drugs for the time being just because I'm staying with my parents for a while and I'm not trying to go crazy in front of them. I've got a few 100mg capsules and I was wondering the best way to get high? And maybe what the high is like. Its been a rough while and I really need something to take the edge off tonight. Smoking, snorting, just taking it orally? I haven't used these before so I'm really just curious.

Im currently trying to get off certain drugs for the time being just because I'm staying with my parents for a while and I'm not trying to go crazy in front of them. I've got a few 100mg capsules and I was wondering the best way to get high? And maybe what the high is like. Its been a rough while and I really need something to take the edge off tonight. Smoking, snorting, just taking it orally? I haven't used these before so I'm really just curious.
Are you talking about gabapentin or pregabalin?

According to Reddit, if you use Gabapentin you should stagger the dose in addition with small fatty snacks and some soda. If you use Pregabalin most of the people say that the bioavailability is high enough to skip on those steps.
IME I always took Gaba, Pregab and Baclofen on an empty stomach and I would suggest you to do that too. Energy drinks with taurine are said to be potenciating too.
Be sure that you dont overdo the stuff since tolerance rises very quickly and swapping one addiction for another is not smart especially gaba addiction I heard is terrible.
You could also use Phenibut, which should be legal and easy to get.

For cycling and days off try out Kratom. Its also legal and I found it to be very helpful when it comes to relaxing and stopping negative thoughts. It tastes like arse but Iam fine with that ahah.