• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Getting high without drugs

90sdance

Bluelighter
The question of questions. Can we get high, even achieve states of euphoria comparable to what is experienced on many drugs without actually taking them ? Or at least not taking anything toxic ? I believe so. It is possible for the conscious mind to control the bodies endocrine system, likewise the mind can create any number of sensations in dream states. Learning how to enter dreamstates at will (OBE) and manage dreams is a real and effective method to achieve any experience. It is also possible through group activities, and a kind of group meditation to manifest euphoria. Then are are more esoteric methods, using things such as Radionics, Homeopathy and so on. Here are some other methods to achieve altered states, deep relaxation and euphoria. I hope these will be of help to people in recovery, but also of interest to people more broadly

1. Oxygen
2. Hydrogen
3. Biophotomodulation
4. Baths/Saunas
5. Brainwave manipulation via EMF/Infrasound/Ultrasonic

I've always said.. if your brain can achieve it, then it can achieve it. Maybe not the same rush, but maybe, especially when we're young and everything is new to us.

Will I ever feel something comparable to the rush of meth again though? Probably not.

But it's definitely up for debate

I've always said.. if your brain can achieve it, then it can achieve it. Maybe not the same rush, but maybe, especially when we're young and everything is new to us.

Will I ever feel something comparable to the rush of meth again though? Probably not.

But it's definitely up for debate

I think you underestimate the mind. There are people who can leave their body at will, and enter astral/dreamscapes as real as your hands in front of you. It is an occult practice undertaken by many in the covert networks of the world, the ability to leave the body at will - and control it as a kind of avatar (this is how many can feel no pain). There are people who can withstand the worst tortures or interrogations. There are people who locate items or people through such processes. Yes, the mind can create intense Euphoria, i achieved it twice (through two different methods) i cannot recall the way i did it the first time but it was through a kind of basic meditation, and i came to it almost by accident. The second time was a different method and intentional. How much euphoria did i achieve ? More than any marijuana. Not as much as MDMA, but something in between. It is definitely possible to achieve bliss states by getting in the right mind frame.

I think you underestimate the mind. There are people who can leave their body at will, and enter astral/dreamscapes as real as your hands in front of you. It is an occult practice undertaken by many in the covert networks of the world, the ability to leave the body at will - and control it as a kind of avatar (this is how many can feel no pain). There are people who can withstand the worst tortures or interrogations. There are people who locate items or people through such processes. Yes, the mind can create intense Euphoria, i achieved it twice (through two different methods) i cannot recall the way i did it the first time but it was through a kind of basic meditation, and i came to it almost by accident. The second time was a different method and intentional. How much euphoria did i achieve ? More than any marijuana. Not as much as MDMA, but something in between. It is definitely possible to achieve bliss states by getting in the right mind frame.

Think so?

As I said, it's up for debate, and I used a lot of "maybe"s.

Again, not sure I could feel a rush of meth, but if the mind can do it once, it could probably do it again.

I think you underestimate the mind. There are people who can leave their body at will, and enter astral/dreamscapes as real as your hands in front of you. It is an occult practice undertaken by many in the covert networks of the world, the ability to leave the body at will - and control it as a kind of avatar (this is how many can feel no pain). There are people who can withstand the worst tortures or interrogations. There are people who locate items or people through such processes.
THIS!!!!

1,000,000,000 times over........THIS!!!!!!!! <3

Think so?

As I said, it's up for debate, and I used a lot of "maybe"s.

Again, not sure I could feel a rush of meth, but if the mind can do it once, it could probably do it again.
Isolation tanks are said to facilitate OBE quite well. It could be a way of training yourself to get out of body at will. If you can enter a dreamscape at will, you would have an interesting time. If you can then learn to construct the dreamscape, you would have your own holodeck. Consider how much euphoria you would experience through your optimal fantasy. Dreams are intense but are usually forgotten, waking dreams are not like this. Keep in mind that it is not the drug that gives you euphoria, any drug merely stimulates a chemical change which results in mental changes. It is possible therefore cut out the middleman. The brain can be trained to control the endrocrine system. Some use group meditations/exercises to achieve these states. Allot of the more advanced practices are occulted tho. I believe there are forces that do not want random configurations of people joining together to engage in such activities (the control system moniters everything and will not allow indaviduals or a certain sort to come together). To the extent that anything like this is done, it is done by vectors of the control grid.

Isolation tanks are said to facilitate OBE quite well. It could be a way of training yourself to get out of body at will. If you can enter a dreamscape at will, you would have an interesting time. If you can then learn to construct the dreamscape, you would have your own holodeck. Consider how much euphoria you would experience through your optimal fantasy. Dreams are intense but are usually forgotten, waking dreams are not like this. Keep in mind that it is not the drug that gives you euphoria, any drug merely stimulates a chemical change which results in mental changes. It is possible therefore cut out the middleman. The brain can be trained to control the endrocrine system. Some use group meditations/exercises to achieve these states. Allot of the more advanced practices are occulted tho. I believe there are forces that do not want random configurations of people joining together to engage in such activities (the control system moniters everything and will not allow indaviduals or a certain sort to come together). To the extent that anything like this is done, it is done by vectors of the control grid.
What is your issue with the "Occult"?
I assume you know what that words actually means?

I like your stuff & I agree with you 99.9%, I roll my eyes when you mention "Occult" though.
Don't make me get the DKMU up in here & you can get a dose of the Black Trigag Sigil ;)

You don't need to use Isolation Tanks, simple breathing from Indian Yoga can cause LSD type effects quite easy.

This is a really good thread but " Other Drugs " is sort of reserved for information and posts in harm reduction about the actual use of drugs. This is a thread about getting high WITHOUT the use of drugs.

It's also about Spirituality , Life Advice, and Health and Recovery so I'm not real sure where it belongs.

OP........If you could decide where this thread could go that will get the most conversation that would be great. That way I don't have to decide.

My thoughts are Philosophy and Spirituality.......what do you think?

What is your issue with the "Occult"?
I assume you know what that words actually means?

I like your stuff & I agree with you 99.9%, I roll my eyes when you mention "Occult" though.
Don't make me get the DKMU up in here & you can get a dose of the Black Trigag Sigil ;)

You don't need to use Isolation Tanks, simple breathing from Indian Yoga can cause LSD type effects quite easy.

Most occultism stems out of a satanic-luciferian tradition. To the extent that it is tied to necoromancy or divination it is wicked. I am still contemplating weather any kind of magic is ethical or in corresponence with the manifest will of God as outlined in Biblical scripture. As a christian i am permitted to command spirits and demons, but for what purpose ? sorcerers and witches command spirits and demons through exchanges of energy and power, namely blood (or artifacts representing blood) - and so they drain the world of the living for power. They are not allowed to do this by Gods decree. They are not allowed to communicate with the dead and invite them into this world. The entire tradition you are refering to (and undoubtedly dabbling in) is pagan magic ie. a system of energy exchange and barter with the underworld.

It is mostly concerned with offering sexual energy, blood and wealth representing blood to demons. All of this is to be done away with as it is the source of much evil. Consider the debt based monetary system, it is a from of blood magic to satisfy demons. God incarnated in flesh and died to clear all sin debts, through this we have direct power over all things - inasfar we believe. Not payment or transaction with any spirit or demon is required, and the estate of the powers over this world should no longer be respected. This world is to be under the new covenant, yet the old one persists - as in a state of war. Healing should be something we can access at will, and the elevation of our own moods through the minds God gave us should be permitted. There should be no reason we cannot directly elevate our mood, heal ourselves and others and beyond.

Last edited:
As a christian
Says it all sadly.

You'll find the most basic Tantric Hindu text let alone the Vedic texts is several thousand years older than anything from that Jewish Cult you are part of.
If you don't understand Yiddish & ancient Hebrew don't raise it with me as you'll look foolish.

Jai Jai Aghora ;)

Here is one for you, the only guy in your group I take note of, I'd listen to you if you know Ravenhill as well as I do & actually Respect the proper Revival scene.

Most occultism stems out of a satanic-luciferian tradition. To the extent that it is tied to necoromancy or divination it is wicked. I am still contemplating weather any kind of magic is ethical or in corresponence with the manifest will of God as outlined in Biblical scripture. As a christian i am permitted to command spirits and demons, but for what purpose ? sorcerers and witches command spirits and demons through exchanges of energy and power, namely blood (or artifacts representing blood) - and so they drain the world of the living for power. They are not allowed to do this by Gods decree. They are not allowed to communicate with the dead and invite them into this world. The entire tradition you are refering to (and undoubtedly dabbling in) is pagan magic ie. a system of energy exchange and barter.

It is mostly concerned with offering sexual energy, blood and wealth representing blood to demons. All of this is to be done away with as it is the source of much evil. Consider the debt based monetary system, it is a from of blood magic to satisfy demons. God incarnated in flesh and died to clear all sin debts, through this we have direct power over all things - inasfar we believe. Not payment or transaction with any spirit or demon is required, and the estate of the powers over this world should no longer be respected. This world is to be under the new covenant, yet the old one persists - as in a state of war. Healing should be something we can access at will, and the elevation of our own moods through the minds God gave us (and other natural means) should be permitted.

The most simple thing to do which gives the effect of a massive dose of Ketamine is to remove your sight for a day.
Many people have said about this basic technique & it does work, put a proper blind-fold on for a whole day & just take to your bed flat on your back, over time the brain begins to freak out as it's not used to no visual data coming in & you will remove yourself from the body, as the brain has a fit like a little baby it will begin to try & "fill in" info coming in from the eyes.

I've read of people doing this for several days (generally after 3 days people tend to go a little mad though)

Says it all sadly.

You'll find the most basic Tantric Hindu text let alone the Vedic texts is several thousand years older than anything from that Jewish Cult you are part of.
If you don't understand Yiddish & ancient Hebrew don't raise it with me as you'll look foolish.

Jai Jai Aghora ;)

Here is one for you, the only guy in your group I take note of, I'd listen to you if you know Ravenhill as well as I do & actually Respect the proper Revival scene.

Yea i went through the Hindu/Buddhist/Taoist phase, iv read the Vedas, i know the Bhagavad Gita, iv read the most profound material of the Mahayana lamas, iv read the Tao Te Ching, every word of Chuang Tzu, Leih Tzu, Mencius, Confucius- various Chan scriptures over to Zen, Dogen. I have practiced the I Ching. I know The Tibetan Book of the Dead. I am a student of philosophy and religion from childhood. All of these things and many more i have read and learned from, yet i return to ''that Jewish cult'' as you put it. Not because i dismiss any of the above material, rather because they give veracity to Biblical scripture when properly understood. I once had an immature and arrogant attitude towards the body of Abrhamaic theology, like you, because i thought it over-simplistic, lacking in nuance, contradictory - a kind of base animism regarding petty tribal desert gods. How could it come close to the infinitely more nuanced depictions of the universe expressed by eastern religions ? with forces akin to those of nature making up the spiritual terrain (as opposed to personalities, the stuff of childrens books) and demons being manifestations of our own worlds, archtypes in the jungian sense. How could the stories of the Bible contend with such evidently superior systems of understanding ? Not that i dismissed the Bible entirely mind you, i thought it of some value in maintaining social order, and in giving some among the ignorant solance on the deathbed...but alas, i, like you, harbored an undercurrent of distain for christians (not entirely unjustified it must be said, but ultimately misplaced).

In regard to Hinduism I sit firmly in the Aghora camp myself, I'm in touch with a Nath online who is giving me an "education" ;)
Vamachara is great stuff.
iv read the Tao Te Ching, every word of Chuang Tzu, Leih Tzu, Mencius, Confucius- various Chan scriptures over to Zen, Dogen. I have practiced the I Ching.
Same here ;)
Lao Tzu you know wasn't a real guy though? So much wisdom in such a small book though so credit to the Chinese is due imho.
Zhuangzi aka Zhuang Zhou is a legend though & was a real person, I have the book as audio on my phone.
I once had an immature and arrogant attitude towards the body of Abrhamaic theology, like you
You assume way too much ;)
a kind of base animism regarding petty tribal desert gods
:LOL:
I love that, I am going to steal that & share it with a Doctor of Anthropology I speak to.
Worship that burning bush you bloody animism loving nutcases ;)
Not that i dismissed the Bible entirely mind you
Same here "Behold a Pale Horse" to me is the same as Kali Yuga.
Aghoreshwar Bhagwan Ramji the famous Aghori who began the Sankata Mochan Leprosy in Varanasi on his death bed was told by a Christian woman to Pray to "God" & he turned to her & said "I do Madam but in a different language" Jai Jai Aghora.

i, like you, harbored an undercurrent of distain for christians (not entirely unjustified it must be said, but ultimately misplaced).
Europe had everything burned by nice Christian people, think where it began? How did it get so far across the World? By the sword my Brother.

As I said & you must have missed it I RESPECT Leonard Ravenhill, in a None-Duality view of the world I can take his words & use them in any Faith system.

Finally someone on BL who is a worthy partner to debate with, I like you my Brother.
Jai Jai Aghora <3

This has just come to my mind.............

1) So you say by your own words you were a Hindu for some time, Now how can you go from doing Yantra work (and I DON'T mean the Aaiyyanist Tantric Yantra work) doing Pranayama breathing & Kundalini yoga, understand WHY Kali, Smashan Tara (In Tantra texts) look that way then go back to a Duality Faith based upon one "man" as I am really confused by that bit.

Kali will be coming for the Asura(s) that are in you & taking another head ;)

2) You understand The Tao & quoted people in the system I respect (I hate anything by Confucius as that ISN'T Tao & his to blame for Communism IMHO) & you must have tried with The Tao & you reject it? The Tao flows like water & it gives quite shocking results imho
You know what the Red army did to all the Taoist stuff in China btw?

How can you reject The Tao & turn back to Jesus? That blows my mind to say the least.