• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Getting high off bong water

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJCS333

Bluelighter
Hi guys so I aint got any weed left but I have got bong water and I was wondering weather it would be safe to IV or plug it because obviously I dont want to swallow it cause it tastes bad but i need to get high

It's not safe to IV or plug it, no. Bongwater is a pretty nasty irritant, it will burn tissue and fuck your veins up.

Bong water doesn't have enough THC in it to get you high anyway, it contains mostly water soluble combustion products & ash.

Throw it down the drain whre it belongs :\

Its all I got has anyone tried it before? how can it be bad for me if its water and thc

this guy is the same troll who was on about 20gs APAP....

get a life broj or at least be funny with your troll attempt

Last edited:
Im actually asking a genuine question If you are not assisting in answering that question please refrain from making false accusations thankyou

well you are asking a genuinely stupid question. Because bong water is full of resin. I understand being desperate enough to smoke resin to achieve a lil buzz but you are asking about plugging bong water or IVing it. You like squirting things up your bum?

Or do you just like fishing for attention. I hear they are selling attention over at "here'ssomeattention.com"

I encourage you to check it out after you come out of the grave from your 20g APAP OD. http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/750569-Just-took-20-000-mg-of-paracetomal

Last edited:
This thread has been answered all it needs to be

Status
Not open for further replies.