• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Getting high off benadyl(first time)

Blaraafjl

Greenlighter
Hi I ran out of weed and isdesperate to get high but has no money how much benadyl would I need to get fucked up I have amitirypiline to.

Last edited by a moderator:
The negative effects of benadryl at high doses outweigh the positive effects, which I doubt there will be any. Please don't do it.

I think I find this post funny. Im assuming its a caricature of the retarded benadryl posts that have been on here lately.

Benadyrl has no direct abuse potential. The only way to get high with benadyrl is by increasing the positive effects and decreasing the negative sideffects of certain drugs.

I used to take 50my of benadryl with my methadone when I was on maintenance, which seemed to mix nice. But benadryl alone, eww.
I remember one time I abused it when I was like 14, and it was the most disgusting feeling ever. Desperate measures..

Ummm panadol has no abuse potential because its not psychoactive and would cause liver failure. I meant benadyrl is only abusable to make opiates less nauseating or itchy or amphetamine to help with muscle tension and histamine flushing

Ooo you mean codeine ? Then yes benadyrl might synergize nothing crazy though stick to low doses like i see alot of people in the 50 to 150 mg range. It just might reduce itching and nausea and increase muscle relaxation nothing crazy. Higher doses will prob just ruin the opiate buzz because youll start getting twitchy restless and amnesia.

Hey id rather explain why benadyrl wont work then someone try it like I did lol. Bendyrls like meatspin.com you cant unsee it once you see it and its disturbing.

You must be young, don't trip benedryl either you will take enough where u just fall asleep. Or you take wayyyy tooo much (25mg pink x22 pills) and have an awful trip that is uncontrollable and misserable. I tryed this year's ago and tripped harddd. Worse trip of my life. Had friends try it they had the same experiences about. I have hated benedryl ever since that lol

Its so bad lol I could litterly see if being used as a form of torture