• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

getting high and thinking how weird the world is

Mysterie

Bluelight Crew
does anyone else get high, and see stuff in public, and have the kind of thunderbolt moment, where you are laughing about how surreal supermarkets or malls or w/e

supermarkets is pretty typical for me. just weird to think people buy certain things, seeing advertising for junk food everywhere and stuff

thats pretty much the extent of my ideas on weed these days, just cant stop laughing when im high in public i have to cover my mouth sometimes

anyone got some other examples where they have that strange feeling when lit

sry mods if this is in the wrong place, my bad

I dunno, I feel like this sober all the time. how can you not perceive reality as "weird"?

i guess it increases it then, yeh i do feel like it all the time really, but it makes it really intense

yeah, when im high i can look at anything and just go 'wtf?', everything is weird and funny

the world is weird sober still, just not as funny

My perception changes when I am high. I view the world differently and I feel like I am more in sync with my subconscious mind. Truthfully speaking, I might be talking a load of crap, but that's how I see it in my mind. Sometimes I swear I have conversations with myself and there's multiple commentaries going on in my mind that I just crack up laughing about nothing. My mind is very tangential when I am high. My mood is also very volatile when I'm high.

Getting stoned with a bunch of friends late at night is pretty funny. Especially when I've spaced out and then I've come back to reality and I look at their faces and they look like death. Makes me laugh every time.

R.

Ive been getting that alot lately, especially on the train to work. Ill sit there staring out the window or blankly into the aisle for like 15 minutes just thinking about my past how it fucked up my life now, the people i used to know and how they are all seriously messed up now. Then ill just snap out of it and realize i looked like an idiot baked as hell just staring at shit blankly without even blinking LOL

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3stn84

when i'm not stoned its easy to always be on the go, constantly trying to reach goals or set new goals. When I'm stoned it's easy to sit back and just reflect upon all that has come about. For me it has a lot to do with my mental comfort level. When I'm not stoned, thinking about things like what is going to happen with things like the US's water crisis is just unpleasant. When I'm stoned, it's consuming and completely fascinating.

it took me 30 minutes to figure out how to make top ramen the first time i got high...

yeah i do appreciate the small things much more when im high. weird? yes, of course, always. i'm extra sensitive to any thought/idea/stimuli anyways when im high

it took me 30 minutes to figure out how to make top ramen the first time i got high...

how...just boil water and throw it in... but i can see that happening

On Friday I went to the bank to get back my card and I was high.

I was just observing everything in the bank and I noticed a Manila folder packed with documents. I noticed how untidy and dirty this folder was and how poorly kept the documents inside were. All dog-eared n shit. I was appalled.

Then when the teller was signing me back to my card she made me sign like 6 different documents. It was just so funny cuz like I only see that shit on the cartoons. Like she kept saying "sign here, here, initial here. And here, and one last over here" lol I was laughing while I signed the papers cuz that's all that went through my mind.

Being high in public is intriguing. Everyone in life is really trippy to just observe. They're all about their own business doing some of the same weird shit you do haha. But yeah OP I know what ya sayin'.

I decided to go smoke a pipe bowl out front of the movie theatre the other dy and when i lit up the guy beside me pulled out a packed pipe and started tokin too. Then my gf comes out to see whats taking me so long and me and the guy are locked into a deep discussion about the city, crime, beautiful spots ect. LOL.

One time I was really stoned, wandering around a Wal-Mart, when I happened upon the DVD aisle and, looking at the DVDs, it suddenly struck me how strange acting was as a profession. Getting paid to pretend to be someone you're not. I remember thinking that thought was really funny at the time and had me a good chuckle over it, LOL