• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Getting drugs properly tested in Ireland?

cowardescent

Bluelighter
Where can I do this? I have a few friends from the Netherlands say that they get their drugs in festivals fully tested to determine the chemicals and quantity. They also say that there are drug clinics where you can send stuff in for testing.

I've have never heard of this in Ireland. I know you can buy testing kits online but those only tell you the strength. I was thinking of sending it to a university for a spectral analysis.

I only know of wedinos in Wales, I know people in UK can send drugs in but not sure about Ireland, you could send it to someone in UK to send in for you if you know anyone

It doesn't test strengh just whats in and and if it's mixed with certain stuff and bulking agents, you only need a tiny bit of the drug, then print out the form fill it sending it in with the sample and it's free, just pay for the print out and stamp

There are other places that test drugs and strengths but cost a bit, and not sure where they are

On the news during the week actually, Drug testing 'stations' will feature at this years electric picnic.