• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin getting drug tested and need to test positive for opiods out of oxy what to do?

lexi11

Greenlighter
I do pain management and take oxymorphone, I lost my bottle and will more then likely have a drug test at my next appointment. Rather then get sick I found some H doesbt it show up as morphine in so many hours? It will be four days since my last dose of prescribed meds. I might have to come up with a story so I need my facts straight and if it does turn to morphine I need to know how many hours to wait before my last hit and my test.

I would say go cop some oxy (20 yrs ago) but you'd prolly bust out for fent or some other substance.
Not sure how to respond to this as it almost seems to be a test manipulation and again not sure this is allowed.
I do wanna welcome you and maybe someone comes along and gives a clearer answer....
Love

Welcome and 6am has you covered. It's against the forum rules to answer these questions or any drug screening questions.

Google oxy and heroin/fent metabolites and see what they say. Good luck.

Btw you don’t need to lie to us. While it’s entirely possible you did lose the bottle, I feel it’s worth mentioning there’s no judgement here. We all understand the need to self medicate at times and no ones going to make you feel like shit cuz you ran out early. Again I could be completely wrong, it’s just “losing a bottle of oxymorphone” isn’t something that easily happens to most.

-GC

Im legally blind and lose/drop things, most times I find them but not always . I lost my eye sight a few years ago, I was trying to get a medication nurse but after being on a year long waiting list I never heard back. Sorry about breaking the rules the internet is hard to use with my condition.