• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

getting drug tested and need some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannabiskid

Greenlighter
Dear cannabis community,
I recently got busted for sneaking out and smoking and all that, so my parents decided to start drug testing me at the lab every two weeks. I have been an occasional smoker for about one and a half years, and i don't intend to stop, so a first I was like fuck. I got an idea just not sure if it'll work or not. Im 14, 5ft 6in, and 113lbs, so a pretty skinny guy(not as much fat for THC to bond to. So I figured after each test I could smoke a j or two, and by the time my next test rolls around. Let me know if this is a good plan, and if not, give me tips on easy detoxes etc.
all input is appreciated
peace%)

Discussion on how to pass drug tests are not permitted on the site - do yourself a favor and delete your post as it could get you a warning / infraction.

Rules have been established to protect Bluelight and its members against abuse. Use of Bluelight for any purpose that is unlawful, or in any manner which could impair the operation of this site or any other party's use or enjoyment of this site, is strictly prohibited.

Specifically, you may not:
use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:

attempting to solicit, obtain sell or supply contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or information on how to do so;

posting or exchanging any information on ongoing or future criminal activity, any information which can be construed as discussing such activity or actively encouraging others to engage in criminal activities;

ask for advice regarding drug tests;

use ineffective self-incrimination avoidance terms. Terms include but are not limited to: SWIM; my dog; etc.

Discussion on how to pass drug tests are not permitted on the site - do yourself a favor and delete your post as it could get you a warning / infraction.

Rules have been established to protect Bluelight and its members against abuse. Use of Bluelight for any purpose that is unlawful, or in any manner which could impair the operation of this site or any other party's use or enjoyment of this site, is strictly prohibited.

Specifically, you may not:
use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:

attempting to solicit, obtain sell or supply contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or information on how to do so;

posting or exchanging any information on ongoing or future criminal activity, any information which can be construed as discussing such activity or actively encouraging others to engage in criminal activities;

ask for advice regarding drug tests;

use ineffective self-incrimination avoidance terms. Terms include but are not limited to: SWIM; my dog; etc.

this.

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.