• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Getting Dizzy with Ab pains/high heart rate

constantdizzy

Greenlighter
2 Weeks ago I took about 450mg of mdma (tested). I never took that much before, usually about half. I felt fine until a week after when I got very dizzy and almost fainted. My heart rate was shooting through the roof. Hazy vision, Head pressure, feeling buzzed, abdominal pain and high heart rate are all symptoms when I get these little episodes. Went to the hospital and everything is normal and I mean everything. My question is... do you think it's just very low serotonin levels and will just take a couple of weeks to fully recover? It went from happening 5-6 times a day to only about 1-2 times. or just silent migraines

Last edited by a moderator:
duuuude. yea that's a lot but just give it time and be nice to your mind and body. You will be better with time...maybe 3-6 weeks but be smart about how much and how often you do it. mdma can be sneaky and mess with your mental state in ways you might not be aware of. Get better brudda!!

Hey constantdizzy, welcome to bluelight. We don't swim here, "I" will suffice ;)

Those sound like normal after-effects following abuse. 450mg is a very big dose and some negative after-effects are to be expected. Try to live as healthy as possible, exercise lots (this really helps), eat healthy,... and try to put it out of your mind. It will pass soon. Next time try to limit your dose a bit more, since in my experience as soon as you start having hangovers, they start getting progressively worse after that if you don't adjust your usage pattern, it's a warning sign that you're overdoing it. How frequently do you roll?