• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Getting coated off by the fucking pharmacist

No way. That was a few years ago. GP put me on antidepressants and started me off at 0.25mg Alprozalam per day. Took four years to get to that dosage! Only THEN to discover (by sheer accident) that I was physically addicted! That was quite the eye opener (at the time I didn't know SHIT about benzos.). That was nine years ago. Tapered off them SLOW and been clean and off everything up until this COVID shit started. So now: 2mg Alprozalam per day (usually late afternoon or night) and sometimes 7.5mg Zopilcone (I think you and I already discussed this part) and sometimes not even per day. Ditched the Prozac about two weeks ago i.e. wasn't changing anything or my frame of mind so a waste of time and money. Thing that I HAVE noticed though and I'm SURE it's because of the tolerance I had back THEN: tolerance came back REAL quick this time around i.e. wasn't more than a week of this 2mg per day now and very little to no effect anymore. But not going down that road again. In spite of it being very cheap here: still not worth it really. Believe it or not though: through all those years I could still drink my head off and function like a normal human being and do my job (business). 372mg per month (12mg per day) is just not the type of dosage you want to be on and run out of pills and have to wait two days before getting more. THAT I can tell you for sure! Lol!
You DO know that that shite will take months to leave your body and fluoxetine, in the EU must contain " can cause suicide, depression, hair loss etc " in the package slip. Nice for a ANTI depressant, huh?? Ive read that Book by Peter Kramer "Listening to Prozac " and while he approves it ( its his Job!),my own experience over months will never, never ever have me touch it again! Prozac Survivor Groups in USA and now here!! Hah!

I was once lazy and went too many times in a row to the same pharmacy to buy codeine cough syrup. I was so embarassed when the pharmacist started questioning me, because "you have been consuming quite a lot of this syrup lately". :D

Jesus, I never went there again.

Strange. Yeh. The inserts here contain all of that info. here of course. Cannot say either Prozac, or the generic Flouxetine, has ever caused any issues with me at all ever. The tricyclics on the other hand are bad news for me (that from many years ago and made me do odd things ADMITTEDLY while continuing to have a few drinks now and then) (which has never been a problem with Prozac).

Hard to understand for me how come there are “Prozac Survivor Support Groups” though. First time I’ve heard of this. Prozac supposed to be the wonder drug of the millennium and prescribed for many other afflictions or ailments aside from mere despression. Maybe these people didn’t bother to read the package inserts properly (or in the USA more likely trying to get together a class action suite to extort money from Pfizer). Who knows.
Yeah, right!! And Kramer, that Pharma money coated monkey calls Imipramin the " holy grail " against Depression!!! Holy Grail! Imipramin my ass. That dude they got him on a leash!

I have to admit that I've sometimes wondered how high the dosage would have been by now were it not for that little "episode"? Lol!

I found this once on the Internet though (for fun) re: Alprozalam:

"In clinical studies in rats, the LD50 — the dose that caused half of the rats to die — ranged from 331 to 2,171 mg per kilogram of body weight. This suggests that a person would have to take several thousand times the maximum prescribed dose to fatally overdose."

Pretty much the reason I don't bother to intervene when somebody is thinking of taking Alprozalam to "move on" (gotta be careful of my choice of words here after that last thread of mine! Lol!).

Mind you: doesn't explain why there's Alprozalam deaths reported on the likes of YouTube. I can only make the assumption (as usual) that it's "Alprozalam PLUS [insert other drug name here]".
Correct!
I remember when all the barbs started becoming increasingly hard to get and all kinds of benzos being prescribed instead.
I asked my then Doc ( this is ages ago) what the hell i get 40 2mg Rohypnol when i wanted 40 Medinox as usual and he said he knows i take other drugs and i cant OD so easily on benzos. Even knew a guy with strong suicidal tendencies who saved up 400 Nembutal, went into a forest and was found half year later. He had taken em all at once with who knows what else but Levomethadone for sure.
Guy was 19y old. 🤧

If that was 400g then you can be sure he wasn't fucking around! Lol!

Rohypnol. Now THERE'S something I've not heard of for YEARS now. I don't think you can get it here anymore (what with the "date rape" thing and all).
If i remember correct ( and i do),they were 200mg capsules. We used to empty a capsule into water, no fillers just substance, dissolved them and shot em. The first few times they knocked you out and horrible to veins if done longer but enjoyable. Now if you wanted to off yourself, that worked very well in high doses and a bottle of wine. Many did that!
Then they pulled them off the market.
Next was " Praecicalm ",same ingredient, same amount. Capsule without any filler.
Makes you wonder...and more from other drug companies. Medinox, Vesparax, Luminal
( that was a mean one. Took hours to come, when it came you were on to the teeth for 3 days. ) Phenobarbital as opposed to Pentobarbital. Now they are gone. No Way your gonna get a script for barbs.

Rohypnol were even placed next to morphin here, but with a quirk.
If your a granny ( in other words NO USER)
then a normal script will do.
But if in a substitutìon program, no Way.
Which has just insanely raised price.
I was standing behind a very old granny in the pharmacy and watching in awe how the pharmacist was packin a 50 pack Rohypnol, 100 Oxazepam, liquid Diazepam drops etc in front of her. That Doc is a murderer!! I mean if that frail, tiny granny takes a few to sleep....it will be long sleep. And if she has to take a piss she will probably trip. But what can you do....

Thanks again. Really surprised that more has not been posted about this. Maybe even worth it's own thread and a sticky? Pretty important information for sure.
Want a good laugh?
Check the MSDS Data sheet for Quartz ( sand)!! " immediately wash skin after contact, carcinogenous, avoid exposion, etc.
Its just Sand! They tend to go over board on those. I know a guy who is still racking his hair for dumping a Kilo of nevermind after the MSDS said some shit. Afterwards he found out drying would have been enough.....

Last edited: