• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Getting coated off by the fucking pharmacist

Yup, some of them are sneering, supercilious hypocrites. Thankfully, not all of them. Others have a kind pastoral way about them, understand the real world, and look after you and your requirements.

I must be fucking slipping cos when I went into the pharmacist and politely said "cocodamol please stout yeoman" the young woman behind the counter said "You had some of these two days ago you jakey fucker". She did give me them but I felt a little embarrassed.

Has anyone else had to deal with uppity pharmacists?
Same happen to me, although about 30y ago. I walk in same pharmacy as day Day before for a pack of 20 DHC ( Remedacen. Germans will know those). On a private script, so pharmacist has NOTHING to bitch about. But no, he leers at me as if i'd been shoplifting in front of him and sez " YOU got 20 yesterday, theres NO WAY you could have taken em ALL!" Well, um, thats what i did and i tell him that. He flatly refuses and i walk out frustrated. But NOTHING like that pharmacist in southern Germany! I ring ( saturday and door closed. Not normal since before 12 but whatever) and ask politely for a 10ml and a 18" needle. He slams the window shut, tells me i should be gassed and he can see i'm rotting from HIV ( which i dont have) already. Then watches my flabbergasted face with a smirk. I pull out a gooey from the dephts of my ( then) smoker lungs and decorate his window with it. He looses it completely and i dare him to step out. ( dumb, but i was pissed bad). He instead reaches for the Phone, yelling he's calling the cops. Which is when i left...

I must be fucking slipping cos when I went into the pharmacist and politely said "cocodamol please stout yeoman" the young woman behind the counter said "You had some of these two days ago you jakey fucker". She did give me them but I felt a little embarrassed.

Has anyone else had to deal with uppity pharmacists?
Had a 'pharmacist'/girl at the till, tell me they won't sell me promethazine, said I bought a box last week, why do I need more already, etc, after a bit of back n forth of this bullshit I couldn't b arsed but to just see if she had a clue about what she even has to sell I ask "right whatever can I get a box of sominex just then" okay no problem, sells me em, walk out looking at the box saying "ingredients: promethazine hmmm" silly power hungry girl was near gonna chase me to get em back off me

This was for fucking promethazine, stupid girl

^ Sominex is a total ripoff

you can get Phenergan (the same thing) online for much cheaper
Is it worth it, Forever Changes??
I only heard about it in conjunction with the young uns and that Lean/ rapper fad. Which i believe was totally blown outta portion .
Or is codein ( never did anything for me xept stave off wd) really that much better with Primethazin??? ( script only in my Country)
I like that Forever Changes! So true...

@Ismene2 Be a man and buy Paramol. Dihydrocodeine is a proper opiod.

Phenergan is well worth it but not necessary if you want to ride that DHC buzz. Burroughs said something like twice as good as codeine and almost as good as heroin. What many don't know is that Burroughs' favourite drug was weed.

Yeah it did, exactly that, I was trying to come off everything, vallies, ketamine and tramadol, I'd told my doctor not to prescribe anymore tramadol and I'd flushed 15 bars of xanax

Anyway I'm clucking right so only think I can think of is codeine which I knew done fuck all but didnt stop me trying, I bought a pack of nurofen plus, eat a whole pack over the day, I didn't feel anything so go back 2 days later for co codamol you know the shitty 8mg ones with 500mg paracetamol, anyway the fucking bitch wouldn't let me have them, she go gets the pharmacist and it's him from the other day too, so I'm there defending myself saying I shouldn't of told my doctor not to give me tramadol and walked out in a huff

I was actually insulted they took me for the fucking druggy bitch I am, as I was going to do a CWE with them lol

Is it worth it, Forever Changes??
I only heard about it in conjunction with the young uns and that Lean/ rapper fad. Which i believe was totally blown outta portion .
Or is codein ( never did anything for me xept stave off wd) really that much better with Primethazin??? ( script only in my Country)
I like that Forever Changes! So true...

It might be good for getting to sleep. I sometimes use it or Diphenhydramine for sleeping

@Ismene2 Be a man and buy Paramol. Dihydrocodeine is a proper opiod.

Phenergan is well worth it but not necessary if you want to ride that DHC buzz. Burroughs said something like twice as good as codeine and almost as good as heroin. What many don't know is that Burroughs' favourite drug was weed.

I have tried both codeine and Dihydrocodieine and didn't get much from either. I may be one of the people who lack the required enzyme for them to work. I have a batch of DHC that looks genuine but I've sent a sample to Wedinos to make sure and I'm waiting for the results

Yeah it did, exactly that, I was trying to come off everything, vallies, ketamine and tramadol, I'd told my doctor not to prescribe anymore tramadol and I'd flushed 15 bars of xanax

Anyway I'm clucking right so only think I can think of is codeine which I knew done fuck all but didnt stop me trying, I bought a pack of nurofen plus, eat a whole pack over the day, I didn't feel anything so go back 2 days later for co codamol you know the shitty 8mg ones with 500mg paracetamol, anyway the fucking bitch wouldn't let me have them, she go gets the pharmacist and it's him from the other day too, so I'm there defending myself saying I shouldn't of told my doctor not to give me tramadol and walked out in a huff

I was actually insulted they took me for the fucking druggy bitch I am, as I was going to do a CWE with them lol

There are sites that sell pure codeine without the paracetemol or ibruprofen combo, so no need for grappling with asshole pharmacists or doing cold water extractions. However, if you do acquire these you should always send a sample to Wedinos to make sure it's genuine before consuming

There are sites that sell pure codeine without the paracetemol or ibruprofen combo, so no need for grappling with asshole pharmacists or doing cold water extractions. However, if you do acquire these you should always send a sample to Wedinos to make sure it's genuine

Yeah I got 100 x 30mg pure codeine off my doctor not long after for fibromyalgia and after taking about 16 or 18 over a few hours realised they wasn't doing anything but made me so fucking itchy, I thought they'd be similar to Dihydrocodeine but it's nothing like it, codeine doesn't do anything for me, I've tried huge doses spread out, I've tried it all different ways and gave up, DHC works, although mild, oramorph works, oxys work but codeine is obviously to weak for me, and it has a ceiling dose too so taking more won't make it work stronger

Yeah I got 100 x 30mg pure codeine off my doctor not long after for fibromyalgia and after taking about 16 or 18 over a few hours realised they wasn't doing anything but made me so fucking itchy, I thought they'd be similar to Dihydrocodeine but it's nothing like it, codeine doesn't do anything for me, I've tried huge doses spread out, I've tried it all different ways and gave up, DHC works, although mild, oramorph works, oxys work but codeine is obviously to weak for me, and it has a ceiling dose too so taking more won't make it work stronger
Same here! I remember the 30mg codein phosphate tabs. Red, itchy face, uncomfy feeling...yuk. Even DHC is no high maker for me. No wd. Thats it. There was this syrup in Bavaria for a while..you could sip it all Day long, that was kind of abusable, but not much. White, nordic type people ( blond, blue eyes) seem to lack a certain enzym which converts it to morphine at about 20%. If thats fact i lack that enzyme. Codein? No thanks

Years back a pharmacist wanted to see my ID for handing over to me one bottle of OTC dextromethorphan, while I am a man in my 40s who doesnt appear counterculture.

I didnt tell her "I can fucking buy a KILO of MXE for 4 grand you selfimportant pill counter" but instead just fucked off and handled my persistent cough with MXE instead.

That taught her :D

Oh yeah I remember reading about you coming off them after running out one weekend not knowing they're addictive so you then weaned yourself off them

Mind you: doesn't explain why there's Alprozalam deaths reported on the likes of YouTube. I can only make the assumption (as usual) that it's "Alprozalam PLUS [insert other drug name here]"

Yeah or fake xanax that are mixed with fentanyl, loads of those pills was killing people

"In clinical studies in rats, the LD50 — the dose that caused half of the rats to die — ranged from 331 to 2,171 mg per kilogram of body weight. This suggests that a person would have to take several thousand times the maximum prescribed dose to fatally overdose."

Oh the Internet and their merry band of experts! Lets kill this once and for all cause its THE most common mistake when interpreting LD50 information. Plenty of forums are packed to the brim with this exact same flaw. Let's kill it.

Human beings are not rats! Specifically: of just about all common poisons, rats can tolerate dramatically higher doses than humans without dying. Even seemingly highly related critters can react very differently.

An example is dioxin. (TCDD) The amount needed to kill 1 rabbit is deadly to hundreds of kilos, wheelbarrows full, of guinea pigs.

There's an anecdotal story of how a rabbit had apparently been eating Belladonna cherries, loaded with 2.5mg atropine each, then got shot by a hunter and put on the dinner table, causing the entire family to be severely poisoned by the sheer amount of Atropine in the rabbit's flesh.

Rats and mice are like battle tanks compared to humans in terms of how much of common toxins they can resist. Theres stuff out there that would kill an adult human but not a single rat.

You don't, ever, equate animal LD50s to human LD50s on an 1:1 basis.

Also, mind you, there's the LD1, that is the lethal dose for 1% of a population. That number is dramatically lower than the LD50.

Would you want to consume a dosage fatal in 1% of cases just to get high?

Even surgical anesthetics in surgical doses only have a fatality rate of, about 1 in 50,000.

So, animal LD50 NEVER equates to human LD50 and even a fraction of an actual human LD50 can be a lethal dose for some.

Benzodiazepines - truth of the matter is that 100 pills of a benzo has a fair chance of killing a person. It can't be relied on to be lethal, like 30 pills of a barbiturate, but 100 pills of a benzo can give you respiratory depression or similar life threatening symptoms, on a rainy day, even if you didn't take something else along with it, and elderly people sometimes die by eating only a few. If its the straw that breaks the camel's back, even the LD0.001 will make a house call.

A good example is Flubromazolam, a potent hypnotic benzodiazepine. Though a medical dose of the stuff would be something like 50-250 micrograms, just 3 milligrams put a person in life threatening conditions which were only survived by medical intervention. Then again a user related he used 20mg a day for his benzo addiction with frightening tolerance.

Benzodiazepines are somewhat unpredictable, generally not even 100 pills kill you but sometimes 5 will.

Most people make this thinking error because its propagated so widely.

From a safety data sheet:

Atropine - Toxicity Data: Oral TDLO (human): 33 μg/kg; Oral LD50 (rat): 500 mg/kg; IntraperitonealLD50 (rat): 280 mg/kg; Subcutaneous LD50 (rat): 250 mg/kg;

So.. we know that the human lethal dose for most strong people of Atropine is 50-100mg for the whole human. If you give that human lethal dose entirely to a 1 pound sewer rat, you are at maybe a third of the LD50 ! BUT! The Oral TDLo (lower toxic dose) for actual humans is 33 MICROgrams per kg, or 2.5mg for a whole human being, 1/200 of the oral rat LD50, and you can literally INJECT rats with a 100-fold oral lower toxic oral dose for a human

I got my monthly package of Pfizer Xanor 1mg, 50 pieces. Yummy... Without any problems in the pharmacy. But I also have "problems" (not really) from time to time because of the Amphetamine. How they look at you alone is often so bad that I want to punch him/her in the face ,really....

JJ

I would never accept someone being rude and questioning me or acting in that manner. I would have asked right then and there what the complaints procedure was and I’d sure as shit be following it. There are better ways to speak to someone even if she was right in questioning you. Do not accept rudeness from anyone. Manners cost nothing.

Cannot say I've ever had a problem with a pharmacist. But then again: I "prepare" myself before going in. Latest example is Fentanyl patches i.e. they're not handed out here like candy and, it would seem, are not usually any GP's first choice for a pain patient and they're strictly controlled. So I have to psyche myself up and sort of "limp" into the pharmacy while clawing or grabbing at my back because of the "incredible pain" and, well, then, they cannot dispense them quickly enough for you! Lol!

You gotta put a BIT of work into this shit yourself you know! Lol! Same with benzos. Don't walk in smiling like the world is great with you. Look as miserable as possible and be as quiet and unassuming as you can be. Works like a charm! Lol!

Antidepressants: they don't give a fuck.

Worst I've ever had was years ago when collecting 372mg of Alprozalam every month (that's 372 1mg pills so like three full bottles plus the balance in a fourth). You could just TELL EXACTLY what the pharmacist was thinking to themselves (but of course couldn't or wouldn't say anything)! Lol!

One thing (on a more serious note) that I've just noticed:

I wonder on what basis different countries base their scheduling on? Phenergan here is OTC (no prescription necessary). Alright: I'm pretty sure they'd not dispense like a thousand pills if you asked (but there's no LEGAL reason for them NOT to).

If you have a genuine prescription from a doctor, it doesn't matter what a mere pharmacist may think, they cannot override the doctor and are obliged to dispense your medication

And re the last sentence, any shop can refuse to sell you anything for any reason. For pharmacies, they definitely can legally refuse to sell you OTC meds. It depends on how conscientious/meddling the pharmacist is. A chain pharmaacy in a big city with a high number of staff and customers will be different to a small independent pharmacy with one pharmacist who sees the same customers on a frequent basis.