Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Getting back to reality and normal life

S

simplegirl89

MDMA and empathogenic drugs

Hey,

so basically this weekend my dog went wild !! He went to a huge party where he dropped almost half a gram of mdma (after drinking alcohol because he just doesn't drop mdma without drinking some alcohol before because he gets paranoid and very smacked), the party was great, the high just kept on rising and rising, no nausea or any bad sensation, just lots of euphoria,happiness and energy, very talkative and friendly, well, amazing.

After the party ended at 9 am, my dog went to his friends' house where after a couple of hours resting he did some lines of speed and smoked a lot of hash....well this after hours lasted way more than it should lol

Well, it's tuesday and my dog is not with a heavy hangover but it just seems like his head is still in the party lol can't stop listening to loud music and bouncing ahah although he already slept a lot. and has no motivation to study , like he's just thinking about the next party that is going to be ahahah

besides sleeping and feeding myself properly(and not using drugs lol) what can i do to focus on real life again ? ahah thanks

We don't talk about dogs doing drugs here read around?? I suggest testing your drugs and possibly chilling on the MD but it just sounds like an after glow. You took enough mdma for 4 people and drank I'd consider you lucky that you're not feeling much much worse.

Was that crystal or powder? If powder then it was probably cut with something