• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Getting a vaporiser for hash?

famsey

Greenlighter
Hey guys, my cat has recently started smoking hash as a pose to weed as he finds it much more relaxing and finds it far less likely to make him anxious.My cat did have an magic flight launch box vaporiser when he was smoking weed but unfortunately he lost it in a forest whilst tripping on LSD. He really liked the vaporising experience and is now looking for a vaporiser that he can vaporise his hash with. Can anyone recommend a vaporiser (preferably fairly cheap ish but doesn't have to be) that is good for vaporising hash? Any sort of vaporiser would be good to know about. Cheers guys my cat really appreciates any replies.

Also can anyone recommend there
favourite sorts of hash to my cat as he'd like to experiment with different strains.

There is a sub forum for using vaporizers with hash and you might find info for yourself from there better. Have you btw read any of those texts you should read before posting? We all know it is you instead your cat for whom you are getting it so why talk about you drugging your pets unless you are a member called vortech.