• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids getting a real opioid?

kushblowin

Bluelighter
in my country its basically impossible to find anything that isnt fentanyl. im just a casual opiate user i just do it sometimes if i have a headache or i want to take a nap or relax or something. i dont want heroin, needles, or snorting or anything crazy. im thinking of maybe buying some opium from a cleaner country and just smoking that??

in my country its basically impossible to find anything that isnt fentanyl. im just a casual opiate user i just do it sometimes if i have a headache or i want to take a nap or relax or something. i dont want heroin, needles, or snorting or anything crazy. im thinking of maybe buying some opium from a cleaner country and just smoking that??
If you live in a suburban or rural area why not grow it? With a good assortment of wildflowers including other poppy varieties imagine the feeling of Pride you will have etching your own, or picking them and drying them. There's the thought at least.

Best bet would be to acquire pharmaceutical opioid narcotic analgesics

Percocet (Oxycodone 5mg)
Vicoden (Hydrocodone 15mg)
MS Contin (Morphine 10mg

in the states, couldn’t be all that hard to acquire a modest amount of pharma tablets. Tell your family doc / clinic that you get slamming headaches now and then, and in the past you were prescribed X and they worked great. Say you don’t use them daily, just as needed, 30 tablets should last 2-3 months maybe. Once you get the initial script….obtaining a repeat down the road should be easier (keep the bottle to show new doc)

Last edited:

Percocet (Oxycodone 5mg)
Vicoden (Hydrocodone mg)
MS Contin (Morphine 10mg

in the states, couldn’t be all that hard to acquire a modest amount of pharma tablets. Tell your family doc / clinic that you get slamming headaches now and then, and in the past you were prescribed X and they worked great. Say you don’t use them daily, just as needed, 30 tablets should last 2-3 months maybe. Once you get the initial script….obtaining a repeat down the road should be easier (keep the bottle to show new doc)

You don’t live in the states do you? ;)

Id say kratom is a good option. Growing your own poppy’s or buying them is an option too. IMO if done properly there’s a fair amount of opiates to be had from a pound of dried pods.

-GC

Basically the black market in opioids has gotten so un user-friendly that two weeks ago I tried to buy Fentanyl but my dealer substituted heroin

I also think kratom is the obvious candidate here. Especially when OP isn't a heavy user there's no need to get anything more potent.
i do kratom but i just like something that goes past that sometimes and breaks that ceiling but i like kratom at my daily driver, the only thing that sucks about kratom is if i get a headache it just makes it worse and it makes me feel dehydrated. i really just like taking a pharma grade morphine, codeine, or percocet or something but ill take something natural too as long as its not cut with shit.

Percocet (Oxycodone 5mg)
Vicoden (Hydrocodone mg)
MS Contin (Morphine 10mg

the only option for that in the US anymore is to get a blister pack from another country. ive seen an opana 20 for like $50-70 and those barely do anything to me but thats the only way to get pharma grade here anymore.

the only option for that in the US anymore is to get a blister pack from another country. ive seen an opana 20 for like $50-70 and those barely do anything to me but thats the only way to get pharma grade here anymore.
Opana oxymorphone made with some sort of plastic polymer it resisted 5 minutes in a blender at top speed mostly intact with a few plastic shavings

I love Oxycodone the best before severe tolerance & addiction (before Methadone)

I use to bang Hydromorph Contin & Dilaudid tablets 16mg average

Oxymorphone (Opana) is “the Shit” Ive heard….those amazing 40mg tablets are like the holy grail

Sandoz has a 10ml Vial ….Hydromorphone HP Fort 1,000mg tiny vial (100mg/per ml) I would kill for a box of 100 vials of those straight from the factory floor. Google them….they look so cute and Sooooo freaking delicious

I love Oxycodone the best before severe tolerance & addiction (before Methadone)

I use to bang Hydromorph Contin & Dilaudid tablets 16mg average

Oxymorphone (Opana) is “the Shit” Ive heard….those amazing 40mg tablets are like the holy grail

Sandoz has a 10ml Vial ….Hydromorphone HP Fort 1,000mg tiny vial (100mg/per ml) I would kill for a box of 100 vials of those straight from the factory floor. Google them….they look so cute and Sooooo freaking delicious
And I thought I was a dope fiend! Hydromorphone is overrated So, and I've never tried oxymorphone because apparently it's so good that they make it so that it passes through your G-I almost fully intact

Kratom has a very unique pleasant feeling that you dont get from other traditional opiates, especially for opioid naieve people. So I think that is the right choice. You could also try some poppy seed tea or maybe some tramadol.

If you wanted something a bit stronger you could go for hydromorphone (dilaudid). I would personally recommend that more than hydrocodone or oxycodone which do very little to me at super high costs. But any of these are still playing with fire.

And I thought I was a dope fiend! Hydromorphone is overrated So, and I've never tried oxymorphone because apparently it's so good that they make it so that it passes through your G-I almost fully intact
Hydromorphone IV might be my favorite opiate. It's been so long. Eating them is a crime.

Hydromorphone is not morphine sulphate? Dilaudid right? Eating it gets zero effect, banging it is the only way to get anywhere, though obv injecting drugs is bad yada yada

Dilaudid is to morphine what Vicodin is to codeine. They're both hydrogenated ketones that facilitate more rapid/ efficient crossing of the blood-brain barrier ... I'm not really a fan of any of them though I have to admit I have never tried the prototypical opioid which all others are measured against, morphine.

If you were to knock on my door and say hey I just got some morphine I got some good old morphine I would say sure come on in though I wouldn't be exactly thrilled, since I would be figuring in my mind how to plug it without having to make a special trip to CVS 1st.

But if you knocked on my door and said hey bro I gossome oxycodone it's legit I would usher you in quickly and happily, knowing that 10mg is probably going to be plenty ... given my history of addiction that's a miracle

Last edited:
Eating Dilaudid...boring. Injecting blew my mind. I'm a drug addict not a chemist. I can tell you from experience one roa was amazing. Eating one after dental surgery made me cry it was such a waste