• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Get totally clean quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malpal0217

Greenlighter
So long story short I need to get my system totally clean of THC I have been using for about a year straight latley I've taken a few days breaks in between smoking cause I need to quit. I'm about 230 pounds also a female lol. I need a product that will not clean out my system for a few hours I need something that will permanently get the THC out of my system in 5 days or less

I need a product that will not clean out my system for a few hours I need something that will permanently get the THC out of my system in 5 days or less

Unfortunately, a product that works the way you describe simply doesn't exist (or, if it does, is sitting on the shelves of some random R&D department around the world.) You might come across niacin, but my advice would be not to go that route. The shit is extremely uncomfortable-- feels kind of like a cross between an intermediate sunburn and your skin is painfully shrinking. It's not like excruciating pain, just enough to make you irritable as fuck.

These drug tests "cleanses" work by masking any illicit metabolites in your system (lol @ illicit metabolites though). They don't clean anything-- essentially, they work to temporarily dilute your urine, allowing you to potentially pass a drug test a person would otherwise certainly fail. Keyword there is "potentially," because you can still fail a test using these types of products.

This is also about the scope of the drug testing information you'll get here, because I'm sure as soon as a moderator wakes up this thread will be closed. The powers that be don't really appreciate the topic.

A whole year of use at your weight... I’d say you need at least 3 weeks to get clean enough to pass a drug test cut off. Maybe even a whole month.

Your only option is fake piss or to decline the drug test.

And yeah, I don’t think they so drug testing questions here in CD...

Status
Not open for further replies.