• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Get out of jail card.

My father was a Protestant and my mother was a catholic.

Doesn't that make you a half breed and an outcast?

I'll never understand the Irish situation. Some Dutch cunt came along and fucked everything up a few hundred years ago and us Brits have been getting it in the neck ever since.

Are pikies your revenge? 😜

Doesn't that make you a half breed and an outcast?

I'll never understand the Irish situation. Some Dutch cunt came along and fucked everything up a few hundred years ago and us Brits have been getting it in the neck ever since.

Are pikies your revenge? 😜
Muahahahahahahahahahahaha 😂😂😂

Is it possible to find padraic o conaire exile in the lingo. Never let it die the lingo. Such a touching writer o conaire. The island man I've read some of. The poetry of the tongue is still there n the English translations.
I watched the field the other day. Tadgh Mc cabe couldn't understand the island men.

Go dti an nóiméad sin Ní raibh mé ar an eolas fadin athrú mór a thàinig that mo chró o tharla mo thimppeste an cinéal athrathe a thagann thar phráta a fhàgtar faoin nomaire faoi ghrian an fhómair is cinnle gur thuig mé go raibh me rionn dubh. Rionne mérún daingtean an damaste a dheisiú da bheafeadfainn.

It's a bout a potato. And a man, got compensation after losing a leg in a car accident. Its a class book. He joins the circus 🎪.

Brilliant! Spot on too! 😂😂😂

I have an apartment in Derry! I’ve lived in Belfast also so I know the big cities well.

I’m pretty easy going although I am a republican. Im not crazy though. I’m a very tolerant person. My father was a Protestant and my mother was a catholic.

I’m a native Irish speaker and I am really glad to see all the Gael schools popping up in the north.

You need a good night in Donegal town kid! You’d love it!
i was raised on the other side, family used to go to the bands and bonfires on the twelve n all and it scared me even then, but i became a wee goth n hung around other wee goths in city centre of belfast, who were catholic, i remember first time asking my dad to pick me up from a predominantly catholic area (ardoyne) and my dad freaked out n asked me what the hell i was doing there n all like i was playing in a minefield, i seen no harm in what id done (i would later live for a few years up that way), it was at that moment i realised the whole catholic/protestant(republican vs loyalist) argument was a bunch of shite and i wouldnt be part of it, my dad still calls me a closet taig but in all honesty, my only held belief is if youve never done me n no-one else any bother, i dont care what u believe, we can get on, aslong as no one gets hurt!

heard alot of good acid techno come from donegal n galway directions so i bet i would haha