European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Get out of jail card.

Arnold

Bluelighter
'Get Out of Jail' Cannabis Card Now Held By 17,000 in the UK (vice.com)

A cannabis card scheme which allows people who use the drug medicinally to avoid arrest is now being used by more than 17,380 people across the UK.
The Cancard, which has been backed by police chiefs, allows patients who are eligible for a medical cannabis prescription to identify themselves to police officers who may otherwise arrest them.
Not likely to be arrested for some ol ganja but still nice to see this going on.

I doubt anyone here would make themselves known to authorities as a drug user so I doubt anyone's got that card.
Prove me wrong.

I do think the PSNI would just leave it.
They've got bigger fish to fry than issuing a warning to some 'dopehead'.
You've got to be an utter numpty to get caught three times with some weed by the old bill.

They've got bigger fish to fry than issuing a warning to some 'dopehead'.
You've got to be an utter numpty to get caught three times with some weed by the old bill.
The north is indeed full of numptys lol

Never think "they have better things to do". No they dont. To the 5\0 you are some prime pussy with your little faggy marydontwanna. Taking your ass down is easy pickings.
very true in uk for sure...particularly rural/semi rural areas where they act like they've busted Howard Marks when they find a tiny blim

I thought "they arnt going to prosecute me for dried cactus hell most people say its legal".

Yep - my little faggy ass was like meat for the grinder. "I bet they have better things to do". No pal thats the whole fucking point - THEY DONT!

I thought "they arnt going to prosecute me for dried cactus hell most people say its legal".

Yep - my little faggy ass was like meat for the grinder. "I bet they have better things to do". No pal thats the whole fucking point - THEY DONT!
You'd ordered it online though which was part of another investigation in to RC's. Hence as you well know you got busted for some crap and to increase numbers of people charged.
Collateral damage I'd call it.

They never actually found the rcs the useless cunts - they picked up the envelope they were in then put it down after checking it. Silly bastards.

They already had me choking on that lawdog cock. Rammed it balls deep then pinched my nose till i retched.

Goddamn that lawdog.

Last edited:
You'd ordered it online though which was part of another investigation in to RC's. Hence as you well know you got busted for some crap and to increase numbers of people charged.
Collateral damage I'd call it.

I didnt order the cannabis online tho - and the judge gave me exactly the same sentence for having a few grams of marywanna as he did for having a kilo of class A. This idea that lawdogs see cannabis as the "lesser evil" isnt something to be relied on. You will end up with a very red, itchy and sore bottom.

(from being fucked up the arse)

They changed it to class c in the early 2000's but then the right wing press complained so gordon brown changed it back to class b calling cannabis a "lethal" drug.

why the fuck is cannabis a class b drug in the uk.
Cause it helps in certain medical conditions and can not be patented. It also doesn't create serious adverse effects so you don't need another pharmaceutical to treat side effects. Plus cannabis grows very fast and people could have great food (seeds) and could make lots of stuff from the plant (clothes, ropes, hempcrete...) . And it is not useful for the productivity on monotonous jobs, unlike nicotine, caffeine, dexamphetamine... It doesn't serve any purpose
and additional plus is that there is much money to be made with controlling illegal market. It also allows governments to target undesirable individuals/groups.

Thats all true logic but i dont think thats the thinking behind it in the uk anyway - i think people do genuinely believe that "it sends you mad" or that you wont want to go to work.

Spend quite a bit of time in the north, know it like the back of my hand 😉
can be beautiful but also scary, especially the place with 2 versions of the name of the place, londonderry/derry, if you say derry to the wrong person you can get a kickin and vice versa, seen it happen, so silly

for anyone interested in what our accent can sound like, here is a lil taste of a more cultured northern irish, mainly belfast area sound:
"a feckin no at der, its mawd so it is sometimes, but its all just a bitta craic lik, is no bother mucker, so it is, can be a right wee stunner of a place the more ya head off intil tha countryside, once this lockdowns over its gonna be all bizz, but really, wer mostly just a friendly mental wee bunch so we r, ferociously loyal to our friends even if theyre acting the eejit/dafty, some remain stupidly loyal til sum terrible traditions still fuck sake and ruins tha craic for alotta people so it does"

we get on quite well with the scots, particularly Glaswegians, aswell as the rest of the island, love you lot, from cork to limerick, from mayo to dublin, had sum best times of my life with you lot!!!
can sound very drole n mundane if you go by what it used to sound like in the 50's-90's but then it became a bit higher in tone and cheerful (cuz the bombs were slowly stopping going off ever night by that point)

i never realised how much i use the term 'so it is/was/has/does' until my sisters english ex-fella pointed it out at dinner one time

Last edited:
can be beautiful but also scary, especially the place with 2 versions of the name of the place, londonderry/derry, if you say derry to the wrong person you can get a kickin and vice versa, seen it happen, so silly

for anyone interested in what our accent can sound like, here is a lil taste of a more cultured northern irish, mainly belfast area sound:
"a feckin no at der, its mawd so it is sometimes, but its all just a bitta craic lik, is no bother mucker, so it is, can be a right wee stunner of a place the more ya head off intil tha countryside, once this lockdowns over its gonna be all bizz, but really, wer mostly just a friendly mental wee bunch so we r, ferociously loyal to our friends even if theyre acting the eejit/dafty, some remain stupidly loyal til sum terrible traditions still fuck sake and ruins tha craic for alotta people so it does"

we get on quite well with the scots, particularly Glaswegians, aswell as the rest of the island, love you lot, from cork to limerick, from mayo to dublin, had sum best times of my life with you lot!!!
can sound very drole n mundane if you go by what it used to sound like in the 50's-90's but then it became a bit higher in tone and cheerful (cuz the bombs were slowly stopping going off ever night by that point)

i never realised how much i use the term 'so it is/was/has/does' until my sisters english ex-fella pointed it out at dinner one time
Brilliant! Spot on too! 😂😂😂

I have an apartment in Derry! I’ve lived in Belfast also so I know the big cities well.

I’m pretty easy going although I am a republican. Im not crazy though. I’m a very tolerant person. My father was a Protestant and my mother was a catholic.

I’m a native Irish speaker and I am really glad to see all the Gael schools popping up in the north.

You need a good night in Donegal town kid! You’d love it!