• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

German government plans to legalize cannabis

Again: we are not talking about medical weed, but fully recreational weed.
We're Germans, you can't just give Germans a sub-par product for recreational purposes.
Give us a bad beer, we'll try to sue the brewery

Netherlands has you beat by 50 years, they make the best product
It doesn’t matter what the people want. The people will get what the government allows them ☹️ until you develope your own companies that produce. Setting up export and import licenses has got to be done in Germany and with whatever prospective selling country.

Netherlands does have us beat with widespread decriminalization but not national legalization. The good product just doesn’t get sent outside of Canada and that ends up giving us a bad name. I would stack *good* Canadian weed against anything in the world.

I know you’re talking about rec weed. There will be a shortage on day 1 just like in all of Canada, Colorado, California and so on. It’s hard to turn the faucet on after so many rusty years of disuse.

Here are the absolute worst things I’ve encountered with Canadian product

1. Containers do not all have good hermetic seals. The cheapest ones just have plastic shri k wrap over the top.
2. Since *all* product is pre packaged and in opaque containers you can‘t evaluate actual samples and the little plexiglass see & smell cases are mot of much ise
3. Can’t tell if there is a humidity control packet inside the container. You have to rely on packaging date for freshness or look for reviews on reddit where people post lot #’s, packaging dates and photo’s.
4. B/c of #3, early product was plagued by being dry and odorless.

Please keep posting about German legalization as news happens.

thx

Tom

It doesn’t matter what the people want. The people will get what the government allows them ☹️ until you develope your own companies that produce. Setting up export and import licenses has got to be done in Germany and with whatever prospective selling country.

Netherlands does have us beat with widespread decriminalization but not national legalization. The good product just doesn’t get sent outside of Canada and that ends up giving us a bad name. I would stack *good* Canadian weed against anything in the world.

I know you’re talking about rec weed. There will be a shortage on day 1 just like in all of Canada, Colorado, California and so on. It’s hard to turn the faucet on after so many rusty years of disuse.

Here are the absolute worst things I’ve encountered with Canadian product

1. Containers do not all have good hermetic seals. The cheapest ones just have plastic shri k wrap over the top.
2. Since *all* product is pre packaged and in opaque containers you can‘t evaluate actual samples and the little plexiglass see & smell cases are mot of much ise
3. Can’t tell if there is a humidity control packet inside the container. You have to rely on packaging date for freshness or look for reviews on reddit where people post lot #’s, packaging dates and photo’s.
4. B/c of #3, early product was plagued by being dry and odorless.

Please keep posting about German legalization as news happens.

thx

Tom
Ok guys please, i know you got a different situation in the USA, but we're surrounded by countries where it's legal, decriminalized or at least tolerated by the law. Hell in Berlin the cops don't take ur weed from you either.

It's all essentially already in place and the supply chain has been happening for years. Please tell me why we would import from Canada for rec weed, when it's all around us?

We"re trying to do positive energy-politics. Importing stuff you can grow here from over the atlantic? Not with our current government and political direction. More in character to stop more and more transatlantic trading

We're not like the US where people have no choice. We have borders all around us and no it's not far away. You can drive through entire Germany north to south in under 8 hours

Last edited: