• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Georgia (USA) regional pill discussion; have you seen anything good lately?

haha just to maybe get more responses i would group Georgia with all the other south east states together. God its been bad down there for at least 3-4yrs now. Back in 2002-2003 (i know that was eons ago haha) I lived in Augusta GA and im tellin u those 2 yrs were a complete blur, there was a stretch when our group rolled no joke every Sat night from Feb - Nov and it was a diff pill each and every time. they were all FIRE back then. One of our suppliers told us almost 100% of all the rolls came down from NY down that one stretch of highway and that supplied the whole SE region of the US. I miss those days. But yea the likes of that will probably never be seen again

I know what u mean their hasn't been shift in .TN I miss the old days.I'm gonna look up some old friends in Ashville, .nc this wknd wish me luck

damn the southeast must be the worst area to get pills. sorry man. Maybe FL or NYC? Even their scenes are pretty hit and miss.

Damn where's Molly at I miss my girl. I heard of some been brought back from bonaroo but have yet to c it. Just waiting on phone call. Any other updates come on guys