• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Geometry as a method for accessing intermediary beings

Interesting paper. If this subject really speaks to you, you may want to read about Kabbalah and sacred geometry... not new age interpretations, but the old works that talked about it. I think the fact that so many humans see sacred geometry during psychedelic trips while also experiencing consciousness unfolding is not unremarkable.

I had a friend who used to be in '' Légion étrangère'' and he actually made it through and fought. He told me about a dude there who used to have hallucinations which for him felt real and all of this because he read something in a book. This being said, he was taken down because you couldn't reach any rational point with him and he was knocked off for a few hrs and when he woke up, same shit and guess what he ended up in a mental asylum which he was lucky because we're in the 20 century and when he came back home, he said that he didn't knew what was the initial trigger. The statement of the doctors, says the first thing I said in the beg of the sentence, and this wasn't taken outta his mouth but from his cortex. Now, psychedelics are good we all agree on that but when you aren't in touch with reality that's the time you slap yourself, beings? algebra beings? If you like cuz that's the only reason to even talk about this, you -- not me, it's because you found a purpose in what your brain can project but that doesn't mean it has a primal purpose for science or whatever, ahaha.

We are talking of the shared experiences of sane intelligent people though. Granted some of the famous people mentioned in the paper may have been a little fringe at times, but non the less everyone else.

Interesting paper. If this subject really speaks to you, you may want to read about Kabbalah and sacred geometry... not new age interpretations, but the old works that talked about it.
Thanks, something did interest me but I had nothing to grab onto as a reference. The whole concept is starting to make a little sense now. I did know someone very into Kabbalah and had explained a bit to me. A lot I still can not grasp but it is something I think I would need to be taught by someone. A book won't do for me. Maybe they should teach it more often at University.

If there's science here, it should be in the geometric primitives, for reasons of symmetry and alignment with the reductionist principle. Then it comes really down to numerology, for which can be demonstrated that any number can do as framework, i.e. any number can be mathematically shown to exhibit unique properties.

That said..

every triangle is a love triangle when you love math

..I did get a download from the Amanita Muscaria on the importance of triangles. They can be taken as pointers towards higher dimensions. Think triangulation. For instance, only five points are required to suggest hyperspace, if the fifth point is considered to be outside the space defined by the other points. Maybe it represents the maximum amount of consequences for a minimum amount of givens.

Curiously enough, afterwards I learned triangles recur in John C. Lilly's work as well: both in his solo trips (communication with two other point consciousnesses as point consciousness) as well as in his group tripping experiments (alternating similarities in trip reports in 3n-sized circles, drawing n triangularly connected sets). I guess this is why he kept his consciousness scale in terms of multiples of three.

At least the group experiment is a possibly replicable one.