• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

generic Roxi Blues

In my mind it goes Brand, Amide, Malli, Value, Ethex. But it seems to me people like to blame the pill's potency as the problem rather then the addict's tolerance. Inanimate objects don't argue back =]

This guy hit it on the head.

Any perceived "difference" between the efficacy of generic and brand name medication is entirely psychological.

Think about it this way: If Mallincrockdt was only putting 75% of medication in pills for diabetes, heart disease, or antiviral medications, the entire company would be shut down and the people responsible would be thrown in jail.

It just doesn't work that way. And the binders (common addict argument) can only affect the absorption of the drug to a certain level, unless the active ingredients are physically sequestered inside a diamond crystal.

I think of people knew exactly how powerful a placebo can be they would realize that all of these imagined differences of generics would easily be reduced to the placebo effect. For a lot of people, they just don't have the scientific training to understand what is going on.

I used to do oc80s everyday and I loved gettin the little blue 30s your talkin about. they were always more uplifting and happy than oc80s

ok so i have been doing these 30mg blues for about 3 years now. i love them lol. its the best drug i have ever took. the high is great and soo different than regular oc 40s or 80s i just get in such a good mood. i am not happy though with the generics. usually i snort a half of one and im good. or snort a hole if i want to really hit. idk i just do them on the weekends mostly so i never got a high tolerance. but the Mallinckrodt generics just suck ass. i took two today over the course of some time and never even felt really hitting. and the whites really blow. snorting them would be a waste its best to eat them.

anyone else feel this way? i work in a pharmacy and swear that MOST generics are the same as the brand. but this is quite the opposite.

feedback?

You are fucking stupid.