• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

generic concerta totally dif pill, maroon inside completely thru any IV prep info?

horsepants

Greenlighter
:?anyone know about what I assume is a generic concerta says M 36 methylphenidate, made by Mallinckrodt? pharmaceuticals. anyways they are not the "barrel" shaped ones that ive seen these are white shaped like a little bigger than a tylenol, similar shape etc. anyways under the coating it's solid color, maroon i guess. It still has the clear "film" around that like the barrel pills, which i know is part of the medicine. The difference is they are the same color throughout, not like the others with the white, yellow, brown under the coating. I actually know a friend that used to get the original (barrel's) and go through the process with 91% alcohol and I can't remember, it was way to much bs for me but he got a bottle full so he could "break them down" for IV just doing it once with many pills, otherwise i'd just take em, but these are new to me so I just wonder if anyone has any info on this particular pill, again M (with a square around it 36) and if it requires a lot of bs to go IV with it or not. I rarely ever come across these days, hoped that these would work with water and w or w/o heat and filter, like ritalin etc. thanks any help would be appreciated, just wanna be safe and know before i try to do something and ruin or waste what few I do have. thanks in advance and I understand the risk of IV use, I rarely do these days, still to much, but I'd like to try these if possible.... sure someone out there knows what It's like, just wanna try if if it's possible, doubt i'll ever see one again, but please share if you are familiar with this exact pill... thanks in advance. if the pic works this is what I've got...:?
DrugItem_17165.JPG

I know that concerta is a long process to prepare for IV, but i've never seen this version of the pill, not like the "barrel" pro-drug one that I've seen before, thought maybe it would be worth a shot... thanks folks!!
:?anyone know about what I assume is a generic concerta says M 36 methylphenidate, made by Mallinckrodt? pharmaceuticals. anyways they are not the "barrel" shaped ones that ive seen these are white shaped like a little bigger than a tylenol, similar shape etc. anyways under the coating it's solid color, maroon i guess. It still has the clear "film" around that like the barrel pills, which i know is part of the medicine. The difference is they are the same color throughout, not like the others with the white, yellow, brown under the coating. I actually know a friend that used to get the original (barrel's) and go through the process with 91% alcohol and I can't remember, it was way to much bs for me but he got a bottle full so he could "break them down" for IV just doing it once with many pills, otherwise i'd just take em, but these are new to me so I just wonder if anyone has any info on this particular pill, again M (with a square around it 36) and if it requires a lot of bs to go IV with it or not. I rarely ever come across these days, hoped that these would work with water and w or w/o heat and filter, like ritalin etc. thanks any help would be appreciated, just wanna be safe and know before i try to do something and ruin or waste what few I do have. thanks in advance and I understand the risk of IV use, I rarely do these days, still to much, but I'd like to try these if possible.... sure someone out there knows what It's like, just wanna try if if it's possible, doubt i'll ever see one again, but please share if you are familiar with this exact pill... thanks in advance. if the pic works this is what I've got...:?
DrugItem_17165.JPG

Please don't shoot that! It's a bad idea for so many reasons. But most of all it's not that great of a drug. Get some meth or coke if your dead set on shooting stims. We just had a member lose his are shooting ambien. The risk reward ratio is way out of whack here.

This is an old old thread....but people may still read; please stop telling us to not do the drug we asked about, or to "do real drugs" instead(like speed or heroin). Methylphenidate, buproprion, buprenorphine, methadone and other pills are not my first choice when i wanna get high, but sometimes i simply have no money to buy heroin or coke and a weak drug is better than no drug at all.... Right now i am craving so bad for heroin, i wanna die. I already took my suboxone but im still craving drugs. Im broke but have a.handful of those generic concertas the poster asked about. I wish someone with experience had answered his original question back in 2014.....