• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

General question. Which is better, Opioids, Semi-Synthetic Opiates or Opiates?

CannabinoidConoisseur

Greenlighter
I have been smoking Cannabis Excessively for the last 3 Months to the extent that I started experiencing Cannabinoid Hypermesis Syndrome! (A condition that causes sudden bouts of nausea accompanied by a painful feeling at the top of the stomach in addition to eliminiating any form of appetite).
Because of this I have decided to take an extended break from Cannabis. To make my Cannabis Withdrawal Symptoms bearable, I usually take some form of either opioid or opiate for the first couple of days.4

I am not a frequent opioid/opiate user and feel like the side effects it has on my digestion and athletic performance the next day will always discourage me from misusing it for extended periods of time.

*Now to the Bread and Butter*

I am pretty sure a lot of you on this page are very experienced users who know a lot about what they use. My question is, which is better at giving you this euphoric high that most recreational users seek Opiates or Opioids?

I experimented with Opiates such as codeine, Semi-Synthetic Opiates such as Oxycodone and Opioids such as Tramadol

With Tramadol, at recreational doses I experienced the usual euphoria but with an interesting twist as I started feeling waves of warmth travel on my body and an increased sense of empathy (Which is probably a consequence of Tramadol acting as an SRI too)
The comedown and literal (MDMA hangover) the next day however, made me not like opioids so much.

I prefer Codeine and Oxycodone because of that. But I haven't experimented with Opiates and Opioids enough to compare the euphoric parts to each other (if that makes sense)

What would you say?

Morphine is the only real natural opiate worth it's salt. It's great but generally hard to get. Codeine is basically just low dose morphine, codeine is only active because some of it metabolizes into morphine to give it it's effect.

Everything else is either semi-synthetic or fully synthetic.

I really love good ol morphine, but my favorites are all semisynthetic. Heroin, oxymorphone, hydromorphone.

I am not a frequent opioid/opiate user and feel like the side effects it has on my digestion and athletic performance the next day will always discourage me from misusing it for extended periods of time.
I would advise you great caution in your endeavor. You already know how good opioids feel.

You may think this way now, but once opioids have their hooks in you, you will quickly abandon your morals, goals and discipline.

Just be careful, especially if you try oxy or anything stronger than that.

Morphine is the only real natural opiate worth it's salt. It's great but generally hard to get. Codeine is basically just low dose morphine, codeine is only active because some of it metabolizes into morphine to give it it's effect.

Everything else is either semi-synthetic or fully synthetic.

I really love good ol morphine, but my favorites are all semisynthetic. Heroin, oxymorphone, hydromorphone.

I would advise you great caution in your endeavor. You already know how good opioids feel.

You may think this way now, but once opioids have their hooks in you, you will quickly abandon your morals, goals and discipline.

Just be careful, especially if you try oxy or anything stronger than that.
Thank God here it's easy to get if u got the right connects. 😉😊

I think you can't generalize to whether synthetic or natural opioids/opiates were better, every substance has its individually unique character and properties, it's a bit like asking whether apples or pears were better. That said, we have some synthetic opioids which are really good, like tilidine or bromadol, but also ones which suck, like AH-7921.

However I think that morphine sucks mostly unless I snorted it in slightly higher dosage than what I was used to. I know it's supposed to have a shitty intranasal bioavailability but I liked it much more than orally.

I think you can't generalize to whether synthetic or natural opioids/opiates were better, every substance has its individually unique character and properties, it's a bit like asking whether apples or pears were better. That said, we have some synthetic opioids which are really good, like tilidine or bromadol, but also ones which suck, like AH-7921.

However I think that morphine sucks mostly unless I snorted it in slightly higher dosage than what I was used to. I know it's supposed to have a shitty intranasal bioavailability but I liked it much more than orally.

Same, intranasal morphine shit all over oral for me. Not sure why… I could eat 100 not feel much or snort 50mg and feel not bad.

Personally I’ve got a few opioids Ive enjoyed but heroin probably tops them all. Oxycodone and Buprenorphine also are great in their own way. The feeling of heroin though was very lush, if I could go back in time and experience those first highs over again I would despite all the addiction that followed that’s how good it was. Ok maybe not but I’d be damn sure tempted.

-GC

For me, morphine especially gives me such a wonderful heavy body high that the synthetics just don't. Oxy feels clean and... too light? I want that itchy fuzzy warm tightness on the back of my neck.