• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

General Psychedelic Discussion Thread!

Im wanting to try Salvia, and where I am currently I can get access to it via head shops. what is a good starting dose, and how does it differ from strong psychedelics like DMT?

Id have to say that acid + dmt on the peak is prob the best combo I have tried. Shrooms and poppers / nitrous is awesome too. Havnt been into the RC scene for a while but I do have a few substances Id like to try but nothing will ever beat LSD, a true psychedelic that one is:)

def agree with u there mate!!!holding hands with some female guide as i flew over 1000000000's of universes then find out the date of the death of a clsoe family member :\

Im wanting to try Salvia, and where I am currently I can get access to it via head shops. what is a good starting dose, and how does it differ from strong psychedelics like DMT?

from what i've heard theres a huge dif every person i talked to who has tried salvia has said its shit and would never try it again....

^I couldn't stand it. DMT whilst intense, is gentle and organic.

Salvia rips you out of reality and throws you in a tumble drier on full speed for 5 minutes, add to that some confusion and entities trying to communicate in bizarre ways and thats how i felt. I'll never do it again.

Everyone is different though, but DMT is far superior.

DMT is awesome, I didn't enjoy the sensation of being the right angle from a triangle being compressed through a tube that salvia gave me

Ive only had changa mix once back a few years when a certain store sold it under the counter....was rather nice bit i hope to experience dmt one day! Salvia doesn't sound fun from what i heard....did anyone try Vortex which was also sold at this store along time ago...there was a weak bottle to choose and a stronger bottle if i remember correctly...

about 45min-1hr ago i plugged about 20mg of 2cb along with about 80mg of pure mdma.

fuck my ass is in fireeeeeeeeeeeee.

this is almostas bad as snorting the b. the reason i opted pluggin is i thought plugging b would have all the effect of snorting it but no burn. but i guess i was wrong :(

i plan on finishing this spiritual finding trip with a fat fat hit of dmt followed up by a few nangs :)

^ like a boss, hope it was worth it. I have never plugged and prefer to go orally when eating substances. Hope your trip is going well, id love to get some 2cb its been a few years!

fukn LOL headdah.

25c-nbome is easily my fav psychedelic ever. The changes in perspective ive had are unreal...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDMzvJOu9vQ
Spirit Science - this stuff is really interesting and before my first 25c trips i would have never listened to a word of it.

I've posted my comments on it all over the web. I hope to get more out of psychedelics in the coming months of summer. Previously psychs had always been a winter thing for me.

scored a 2cE pill about a month ago, and racked half and fukn had brilliant visuals/smacked out, this is coming from a person that quadrops and feels nothing. Havent since been able to find anymore, when i think how years ago a mate of mine had on his kitchen table bags labelled B,E,I i wish i stocked up then ! ahha......reading the reports on 25C-NBOME sounds like my cup of tea, havent heard anything in QLD surface on this but will def be giving it a try when i come in contact.

i hit the city with my friend on acid. and we went pretty crazy
we went through botannical gardens (in sydney) and it was so pretty and seeing the city lights and water.
do you guys prefer seeing nature and stuff or like being inside watching movies/listening to music and stuff?

nature for sure! 'what the bleep do we know, down the rabbit hole' is an awesome doco thing about quantum physics.. any one should watch if there interested in that kinda stuff or just want to hear about something new (its on youtube in parts) heres part 1 :) enjoy :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSk51Lp-vHU

we went through botannical gardens (in sydney) and it was so pretty and seeing the city lights and water.

Yeah we did the same, but we went in at 3 am. It was a very enjoyable mission. We were all so jumpy, hiding and shit from every noise or light beam for a while. The sounds and shadows were amazing.

I see there are alot of people liking to trip outdoor, if u are one of them try mushrooms outdoors. IMO its alot better than acid, on shrooms u connect with nature its undesribable. People who have done this can vouch for me:) Ever since the first time I have fell in love with nature and can really appreciate it whereas before I wouldnt even think twice about it. I love sometimes take pictures of nature or even watch them on pics and SOBER:) Its been a long time since I have done shrooms but Id have to say its in my top 3 psychedelic substances.

^^^ I with u there Sustanon, I find acid and shrooms to be great for connecting outdoors with nature but shrooms I think come out top. (not sure if it's cause they so natural out of the ground but maybe that has something to do with psyche being so at one/connected with nature.

I find acid on a good run makes me connect with the advancements and tecnogolgy and science and makes me just love the growth the human race and how productive we are.. even though the good comes with bad.

Still believe we are living the best humans have ever in terms of over all happniess and growth.

Lets keep it going - fuck the carbon tax and climate change - we are smart enough to adapt to that shit.... even if it's true! (hopefully this is not delusions of granduer coming through)

Still believe we are living the best humans have ever in terms of over all happniess and growth.

I disagree. I believe depression rates are the highest they have ever been, we are overpopulated and committed to a political structure that is failing hard and we haven't evolved anything new, humans are basically at a stand still.
I believe the next step is conscious/spiritual evolution as we have no other direction left at the moment. Well none that humans are actively pursuing, we have been wasting our time with meaningless activities and distracting ourselves for far too long.

I find nature generally comfortable when I am tripping. I always feel very connected but more to our singular consciousness and the awareness of ourselves. :). Strangely enough tripping with some one else I generally feel to be kinda superficial and I can't be as connected with oneness.

I didn't really find salvia's effects to be psychedelic, if anything it was just a horrifying experience of living out a life time as a table. The first time I didn't break through though, it just gave me the giggles for a bit. I am excited to try out DMT in the future, if possible to gauge how it compares.

After I'm back in Aus after work and holidays, and preferably before school I'm going to try a higher dose of 25C-NBOME and more MDMA. It synergises really well. Maybe more acid, and some more novel RC psychs.

Wished nangs were cheaper, so easy to go through bulk amounts when tripping.