general population is clueless

Ok, I'm not going to argue about it, since there's no way for either side to prove it's right. But even if he's on all gear known to man, his results are impressive. For me being on doesn't make great achievements any less great. Lots of people are on and they don't have the looks nor the strength you'd expect (know some from my gym).

I've not met many I could say had great genetics, but those I've been privileged to meet, I've been surprised by how little gear they actually take..

Genetics kick arse..!!

Reminds me of a guy from our gym, he's not that big (by people on steroids standards), is one of the strongest dudes there, always has low bf and is on no gear at all (yes, I believe him). If he started taking something he'd be one big and strong dude. He even said he thought about it, but decided against it because there just isn't enough money in bb for it to be worth it to him.

There's this one guy in my gym about 5 11 and would probably weigh 170, and he benches out 315 for 10 reps with ease set after set, no idea how he does it he's pretty thin literally no muclscle on him...

^^simple genetics my friend. Same with how some people need not study and do well academically. Modern psychology views athleticism as a form of "intelligence". And as we all know some are more "intelligent" than others naturally, the so called gifted.

THIS...genetics are a dirty word to some people in the athletic industry..athleticism is very similar to intelligence, some have to work hard at it just to stay afloat and others can come in and just crush without much training or study..ive known genetics freaks and people who were just very intelligent and they did not spend much time studying..it isnt fair at all..

Black-there is a possibility that the guy in the video could look like that without drugs..its impossible to say though either way..guys like him and other genetic freaks can put in the same workout as us normal folks yet they reap 10 times the benefit in terms of strength and size..it wasnt until i played football out of high school that i realized how large the genetic gap is in some people..

That's why I said I'm not going to argue about it. There's no way for us to prove either way so it'll just be an endless argument. Drugs or no drugs, the dude is impressive and if he had used drugs to get there that doesn't make his achievement any less admirable.

no to be honest iot make sit a little bit more because adding the variables of what could go wrong with compounds and combinations of them make it harder to dial in what you need.

You can if you happen to be a lucky genetic prick take this lucky bastard I really dont think hes ever seen a fucking gym let alone a bottle of test.
african-man.jpg

Now see thats gotta be the worse set of posing trunks. lol and did any oen else notice his horse has a collar?

You can if you happen to be a lucky genetic prick take this lucky bastard I really dont think hes ever seen a fucking gym let alone a bottle of test.
african-man.jpg

lol how exactly did you come upon these pics?? lol

but yeah, give this guy access to a gym 2-3 days a week, some protein shakes and he would be a monster..he wouldnt even need performance enhancers..

just curious, what % of NFL players are using steroids in your opinion?this has always been hard for me to nail down as i truly think many of them are just genetic freaks..

Nat geo best pictures book lol

I have a masters in Anthropology, specifically focused on tribal religions and practices concerning body modification hence my screen name Neo ( New ) Primitive

the monsters in the NFL id say most are in the 9-10% range just thick built bastards ( higher fro line men) and less for receivers and tight ends.

The pictures of old time strongmen before the use of steroids and their feats are a good indicator of what's possible for some.

Yes, some people have exceptional genetics. Combined with training you get stuff like that.

I would say the majority of professional athletes use performing enhancing substances. there are so many things you can use without getting caught and a lot of the rules are set up so that you wont get caught.

a lot of people think this is cheating, personally I think performance enhancing substances actually just level the playing field.