Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

General MDMA advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.

ants

Bluelighter
Hey guys,

In August I went Ibiza with 7 friends and I was the only 1 to take MDMA (4 pills over 5 nights)

Anyway, as none of my friends are interested, I have no connections. Obviously, I'm not asking you to put me in touch with a dealer as that's WAY against the rules but I'd love some advise on how I can try and get my hands on some MDMA. I'm going to see Tiesto in Dec and would love to roll there!

I work in london so should be relatively easy really, occasionally go to Fabric nightclub too.

Any words are much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Ants

So guess my best bet is to hang around Farringdon on the weekend...

Really can't help you with getting your hands on it, but my best advice since you have no known connections would be to invest in a test kit. Test anything and everything you buy until you develop a relationship with a trusted source. I'd also poke around this forum a bit more to educate yourself on dosage and spacing your experiences out. I understand week long benders in Ibiza happen, but you'll ruin your MDMA relationship that way. Best of luck!

Four pills in five nights is too much, four pills in five months would be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.