• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

General Heroin Use Habits MEGA THREAD

1. Personally, how many "doses" do you get out of 1 gram of heroin?
Depends on what I'm in the mood for, or more accurately, how is my cash flow. Usage is based on a bundle.
Sickness prevention: easily 5 shots
To feel niiiiiiiiice: 4
A good rush and nod: 2

2. What kind of H is it?
East coast powder which is #4 I guess? It is a tiny amount of tan powder that comes in wax baggies/envelopes. Very distinct heroin smell with that lovely after shot taste.

3. How long have you been using (tolerance)?
Errr strangely phrased question. I started using heroin 8 years ago. Of those 8 years I've probably used for a total of 2.5 years. I've just recently started again and I'll be stopping again, soon. So currently, I can easily handle 2 bundles a day, but more than likely I'll do 1 bundle.

4. What is your preferred ROA?
IV

5. What area are you from? (don't have to answer that one)
Massachusetts (western)

I get about 5 good doses
East cost powder
Using opiates for 5 years H 1 year
Snorting is my preffered ROA
NY

I used to get ripped off buying a "bundle" ( I dont know if thats an actual measurement, but its a very small amount) for 25 bucks, and usually got one of two a day which got me a little buzzed, I thought I had a problem then. now I buy about 100 bucks worth a night, I dont have a scale so I dont know how much Im getting or if Im getting ripped, but the quality is good. one bag will fuck me up through the night I buy it until I decide to sleep, and then throughout the next day, I could even make it last two days if I just waited until nighttime to dose.

--How many bags do you do at once in one shot/dose?
I Smoke my h mostly, so I dont do it all at once. but probably about one bag is snorted and smoked within fifteen minutes.
--Do you usually buy bundles, bricks or looseys when you cop?
don't know what those mean, but I already answered it up top in my introduction.

--Wat type of needle gauge and size do you prefer when IV'ing?
don't Iv

--wat is the dirtest shot you ever took?

--Wat is your setup when shooting your dope?

--How many bags/balloons/etc do you need to take to get high?

--How long does it take you to find a vein?

--When did you start using dope?
I started with lortabsin high school, went to percocets and dilaudids in college, then oxycontin and roxicodone after I left college and up until now, didnt really start using H heavily until about a year ago when I did it for probably about a month until I lost my connect, and just recently found a new on in atlanta, so Ive been heavy using for about two months now.
--Things you like/dislike on opiates that you dont like sober
EVERYTHING. I enjoy everything way more on opiates, they are almost necessary for me to really have a good time. sure I can enjoy myself without them, but it would p[ale in comparison to me doing things loaded. it just makes me happier, more outgoing, feel good and positive. I smoke h in the bathroom at work all day, probably redosing every fifteen minutes. hell, christmas dinner I excused myself to the bathroom so I could snort and smoke my best friend, mr. H.

I can't believe I waited so long to come back to this forum, I;ve been a fiend now for six years and don';t think i've posted on here in that whole time, probably would have helped me if I did.
Anyways, in cbus I would shoot about 3-4 balloons before I moved back to cleveland, that was mex tar and each loon only weighed about .07-.1, rarely .1. I started buying weight, wasnt as good but at less than a bill for a g you can't go wrong. Now in cleveland I've found some tan to white powder, never had good powder in cbus but the stuff here was fire.
Now the dirtiest shot i've done is a tie, once when I was sick I dug out all my cottons from the wastebasket which had ash, food, etc on top of them. The other shot was my old dealers rinse, he used smoked cig-butts as cotton so his spoon smelled like an ash-tray, since I don't smoke it was even worse for me.
I'm sick right now, only on for one week after 4 days clean after years on, not too happy. My dude is supposed to get back in town soon... never soon enough