General Heroin #19 v. Posting Between the Nods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep denyijg it and saying i took suboxone and it came out positive. If i get the boot im fucked i make 250$ a week

Not anymore

Maybe now is a good time to quit. You talked about methadone before but maybe you would do well with suboxone?

I can't be the only one who has used psychology on the dealer, making the impression to him that I was trying to get clean (when I really wasn't) in attempt to get free/cheap bags to keep me going...

I was too junked out to think of that. It is a great idea I feel kinda dumb for not using it.

I can't be the only one who has used psychology on the dealer, making the impression to him that I was trying to get clean (when I really wasn't) in attempt to get free/cheap bags to keep me going...

What do you do though, do you call him and tell him, "hey, i'm getting clean". Or do you wait for him to contact you and then say that you're getting clean? Cuz if I called my guy and told him I was getting clean he'd just say something like, " good for you" and think i was weird for calling him totell him that. As far as him calling me, it took him 3 months to call and ask where I'd been when i was clean earlier this year. But he did offer me 2 for 1 on any amount which was tempting knowing i could buy 2 jabs for the price of 1.

^
For over a year straight I had at least one carton of Ben & Jerrys every single day. I haven't had any since I switched to subs a few months back. Even when I've relapsed I still haven't gone back to it. I have a few unopened cartons in my freezer, but I just don't have any desire for them. Even if I'm hungry they don't seem appetizing.

I've actually only had ice cream twice in the last few months, which is weird since I was eating it daily for so long.

Haagen Daaz was my shit i used to eat a carton every two days but it gets pricey. Haagen daaz is the only major brand that doesnt add locust bean or guar guam to their ice cream, which makes hagen daaz have more crisp, genuinely creamy ice cream.

Locust vean and guar gum are added to make the ice cream more fluffy and "creamier"-but its a fake marshmallowy creamy. Ever notice when cheap brands melt this get that weird light foamy layer on top? Thats the additive. It also makes the ice cream less dense so it takes up more volume in the container. Its also added because the temps on ice cream trucks varies, and when ice cream thaws and freezes it can get hard and icey tasting and gritty (used to be a big problem w bryers) so anyway they add it to stabilize the ice cream during temp changes on the truck.

Haagen daaz was getting too expensive so i was investigating cheaper brands but they never had the crispy milky creamy taste as the daaz, it was the weird fluffy sticky taste. So i did some research and compared ingredients and found those two ingredients in all the other brands but they were NOT in haagen daaz. (The daaz only has milk, cream, sugar, vanilla and egg yolks) so then i did some research as to what the ingredients purpose was and also found a lot of complaints similar to mine. Ben n jerrys never contained them until the got bought out several years back.

This was months of taste testing to find a cheaper alternative when in the end i came back to my daaz. Screw locust bean and guar gum.

I would say it is more asinine... requisite joke drum roll inserted. Oh shit, I'm kinda drunk. Shitfaced if you will or shiteared if you prefer. No offense Tomatalli. I wish I had an I-Phone or a phone that is smarter than my microwave. Check that... as smart as my microwave. Jalapeno poppers............. Whoo! WhoO!
It didnt drop out of my hands, i set it down on fhe same towel i always set it on and it slid down and into the toiket

It didnt drop out of my hands, i set it down on fhe same towel i always set it on and it slid down and into the toiket

I meant what I said as a pun because Welderman said "Thats shitty" and we were talking about toilets. I guess saying the word asssssinine was my weak attempt at humor. By the way what is your status with your dad or did you already say?

how come I never get these? I'll get a extra .2 thrown in but when I blast that .2 it does shit! so although I tell him I need samples I dont sample at all and just add on to the shot; I know it's NOT the right thing to do but a .2 blast would be a waste, regardless of how good the dope was.

I wanna try out of mass dope! well, I dont want to do any dope but if someone were to give me free dope from out of mass it would be great! ha. I always find myself questioning if my connect(s) just have bunk shit or do I really have a killer habit? then I will go to someone else' connect and guy a gram and do my usually 50/50 shot and diff dope, same result.. which is an OK high but far from where I once was :( sometimes I blast too early or will tell myself I feel nothing off the first shot and take the 2nd hours later and wake up 8-10HRS later w/o having a clue what happened.. is that a good tho? ha.

I've had a few people give samples, but in NJ/NYC/PA it's not a common thing really. If you are copping off the street from a new dude, you can always ask first to try a sample before buying, some will do it, some won't. But I've never had a dealer actively keep samples on point consistently. A few might do it every now and then with a new batch or whatever. But, I have had a number of dudes throw in freebies for big buys, whether it's extra bags or a little coke/rock on top. I used to always go and cop 9 bags with the hope the dude just didn't want to break the one bag off the bundle and hold onto it and it fucking works like 80% of the time for real. If your dealer is cheap and doesn't do deals/credit you will know fast so if you cop 9 you will get 9. But most chill dudes who usually give some leeway will always throw you the bundle even though you paid for 9 bags. Hah. The worst/best is when you have credit with your dude. And a lot of guys will you know do credit on a few bags so thats good in an emergency situation, but I had 2 dudes that would routinely give me credit as much as I wanted. They know I would be back every day, at least once and I only see them. But I mean if I really wanted to I could rack it up, couple hundred to a thousand. But I very rarely went in that deep unless I knew I was able to pay it quick because I don't want the debt hanging over me. He wouldn't do anything physically, hed just cut me off credit wise and then permanently. So I never risked it. But I carried a bill with him for a year. Pay a little, get a little when I needed it. I never really went over $200. It's good to have people like that because some days just dont work out and you have no money and nothing is coming through, so just take the credit.

Always thought Primal had better selection, especially Illadelph. Utopia did have American Roors.

Where is Primal at? Never been there.

When I want to walk the straight and narrow, Suboxone is my DOC. It's a pain in the dick if you want to chip, it takes planning. The clinic just made me a lazy slob.

Yea well the whole clinic thing don't matter to me cause here methadone and suboxone are only given out in methadone clinics and you have to go eevrydsy to a pharmacy to take your dose of sub and then wait 20 minutes with it under your tounge so the pharmacist can be sure your taking it. Here its actually easier to be on methadone cause at least you just drink it and leave the pharmacy and Ithe suboxone patients have to wait in time out while their pill dissolves very very slowly. Lucky now I get carries but it sucked at first I was always late to work cause of it waiting their like an idiot like I'm gonna shoot a pill that's been in my mouth fuck me talk about degrading addicts.

Yea well the whole clinic thing don't matter to me cause here methadone and suboxone are only given out in methadone clinics and you have to go eevrydsy to a pharmacy to take your dose of sub and then wait 20 minutes with it under your tounge so the pharmacist can be sure your taking it. Here its actually easier to be on methadone cause at least you just drink it and leave the pharmacy and Ithe suboxone patients have to wait in time out while their pill dissolves very very slowly. Lucky now I get carries but it sucked at first I was always late to work cause of it waiting their like an idiot like I'm gonna shoot a pill that's been in my mouth fuck me talk about degrading addicts.

Is the suboxone being dispensed in clinics only a country-wide mandate? Or is it regional?

If I had to go every day, id probably get jammed on 'done instead. The freedom of every 28th day is one of the big sells for me.

havent used anything since last week; well, besides Suboxone. last night got picked up for a DUI, totaled a car, spent night in jail, felt like shit while in jail, just got out, and ordered the dope man to deliver. its a good thing he delivers because I now lost my license, AGAIN.. and will need all the delivery I can get.

guess the methadone clinic is out of the question since I wont be able to get to the clinic. and because of the DUI, and now me being miserable, I will probably just use to the extreme.

havent used anything since last week; well, besides Suboxone. last night got picked up for a DUI, totaled a car, spent night in jail, felt like shit while in jail, just got out, and ordered the dope man to deliver. its a good thing he delivers because I now lost my license, AGAIN.. and will need all the delivery I can get.

guess the methadone clinic is out of the question since I wont be able to get to the clinic. and because of the DUI, and now me being miserable, I will probably just use to the extreme.

Going on a run with nothing to lose is a very dangerous mindset.

please be careful.

please be careful.

last night sitting in jail feeling like complete shit. talking to the other kid who is awaiting trail who is also coming off a run and went through withdrawals on the inside; rather than worrying about the totaled car, lost license, 2nd DUI, and million other problems.. all I thought about was the needle going into the arm! talk about using to kill the pain.

Everyone hates suboxone lol me I hate methadone I mean heroin without the high along with extreme constipation and lethargy what a stupid invention. Haha just kidding(kinda):p

Chia seeds and miralax cure my constipation. Miralax is a nonstimulate laxative so you wont cramp or get diarreah, but only take every other day cos if you take to much you those never ending wipers. It works well those because its an osmotic laxative and inflates your rock hard stools with water so they pass w ease. And unlike other laxatives you dont become dependent on it. I take a capful every other day for a week then take a week off.

Chia seeds are also great because they have a TON of fiber and when they get wet they come together and thicken w this gel like substance, so you can imagine the combo of those too is a heavensent for constipation. I put a tablespoon in my yogurt or add it to my aloe vera drink. They float at first but after a few minutes the gel forms and theyre evenly suspended in the juice. I like the crunchy jelliness of them mixed w the aloe vera pulp, they soften after a while tho but still taste fine.

Ive been on tha juice for a year and a half and my same dose for over 8mos, and i still catch a buzz(not that i chase it, i want to keep my dose on the relatively low side).

please be careful.

^^This is very, very true..... I have only used 3bags on fathers day and that has been over a period of over a month. I took 1mg of xanax on fathers day as well. I sure don't want to pick up a xanax habit again. Benzo and opiate withdrawal at the same time = hell. I haven't even had any alcohol in a week nor any cigs/vape in 4 days. So right now I am like uber clean.

When I am using I always want to get sober but when I get sober the practical side of being clean is a lot more difficult than I would have thought. I start to think is life really this boring. Like what the hell do all the normal stiffs do from minute to minute. Using takes up so much time and it becomes so ingrained in your idea of recreation that extracting fun out of normal mundane life becomes excruciating. I got clean cause I'm tired of the heroin shuffle. I am also broke and my car is in the shop. So now I am stuck at the house sober not even nicotine and staring at the wall. For the birds indeed...... Well I'm gonna ride it out and see where this goes. I wish all my fellow junkies the best. Peace....

last night sitting in jail feeling like complete shit. talking to the other kid who is awaiting trail who is also coming off a run and went through withdrawals on the inside; rather than worrying about the totaled car, lost license, 2nd DUI, and million other problems.. all I thought about was the needle going into the arm! talk about using to kill the pain.

I spent a day in the pokey in SW Virginia last month, caught a boatload of charges (17 to be exact)....All I thought about was getting to B-More to cop (blindly). I chose to haul ass back to MA as soon as my bail was posted. Smartest decision of my life. I would have never made it back to MA, and in the condition I was in I would have most likely died the with the first shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.