Gemini XL-500s-- need info

I have some of those. Theyre ok to start out with but you'll find that in short while you'll want to upgrade to some thing better. Are you getting the Dj Kit thing? If you are, the mixer kinda sux. I ended up just useing my buds tables all the time cuase he has a phat mixer and you can scratch and back spin like a motherfucker. anyways, hope that help a little.lov4ever

yeah i'm getting the package. so, it sucks? that is fucking bad news.

my buddy got those 2 months ago
they're ok to start with
not too bad
but don't think you can scratch on those
cause they skip like a bitch

if you got the xtra cash to kick around, i would recomend the new Numark TT-1's. they are great tables, i'd say just a step short of tech1200's.

I`ve just got some XL500`s MKII - And I think they are really good - they hold the beats in time really well, have +/- 10% pitch control, and pitch bend, and I don`t find they skip too much (although I don`t do any scratching
wink.gif
)

I've been spinnin about a month, and if you don't have the money for Technics, then I really recommend NUmark's stuff. Look for the battle pak if you want a package deal. Mine is great. It has decent turntables, a good mixer and nice headphones. Mine was about 540 dollars total
Tranceformer