• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Geltab question ?

Does any drug exist thatll help someone come down if things start going sideways while tripping or are they just stuck till it subsides , im guessing a hospital will sedate you but this is an option that id like to avoid at all cost

Thank you

opiates always turn a trip from axiety/panic to bland pretty feeling good with no depth.
a very good way to avert disaster

opiates always turn a trip from axiety/panic to bland pretty feeling good with no depth.
a very good way to avert disaster
I tried pod tea with shrooms when i went to the beach recently and the only thing the pods did was to make me keep nodding off but it did nothing to make the shrooms less powerful , it was very enjoyable just watching the swirly things flying around when your eyes are closed looking at the sun, (i hope that makes sense) , i left the beach too early cause i made it a mile down the road and my optics were way off so i chilled out in a mcdonalds and ate and waited a couple hrs tilll i was able to continue,

I did them at the same time though and not after dosing so i have no idea if they’d help for a come down.

Does any drug exist thatll help someone come down if things start going sideways while tripping or are they just stuck till it subsides , im guessing a hospital will sedate you but this is an option that id like to avoid at all cost

Thank you
Thorazine.....jk. IME benzos are the best to use to come down. Some will say booze works as well, but I'm a teetolder hehe.

The best thing for a bad experience though is to just take a breath and tell yourself, everything is fine, I'll be sober soon and try to remember your just high af