View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Geelong ice fight: Life with an ice dealer

poledriver

Bluelighter
Geelong ice fight: Life with an ice dealer

259511-cc088b4e-f912-11e4-9c21-85e3342c87d6.jpg

WHEN Carly turned 30 her drug-dealing boyfriend traded her in and started sleeping with one of his clients; an ice addict aged 16.

“I wasn’t hot enough for him in the end. I didn’t have fake boobs, fake lashes. I wasn’t blonde,” Carly says.

“He was sleeping with prostitutes, 13-year-old girls, every female who came into our house, basically.

“They would all do anything to use his gear because it was the best, top-line stuff, and people were desperate for it. When you’re full-on using ice you just do whatever. You have no morals. Sex is a massive part of it all.”

Brent’s teenage girlfriend moved in with him after Carly left and stayed until he went to prison.

Brent was in his 30s. One of the biggest and most sought-after ice dealers working between Geelong and Melbourne’s western suburbs, Brent was raking in the money when Carly finally found the courage and opportunity to board a plane and move interstate late in 2012.

He even made his own special pipes. Ice was just our life, there was nothing else.

It was a big and brave move because Brent, a narcissist and master manipulator, had always said the only way she would ever get out of the relationship, and his house, was “in a body bag”.

“When it came to ice he was king and he got what he wanted,” Carly says.

“He cooked it but he didn’t always cook it. He also had Asian suppliers and a lot of good contacts. He was an absolute perfectionist and obsessed with making and dealing the best ice.

“He was dealing 24 hours a day, seven days a week and his drugs were second to none. He even made his own special pipes. Ice was just our life, there was nothing else.”

Even Carly’s own consumption of more than $1000 worth of ice each day didn’t put a dent in Brent’s profits.

“He was rolling in money,” she says.

Carly “always had a tendency for addiction” and was drawn to misfits.

Coming from a family of drug users and dealers, there were always plenty of the latter around and it was easy to become addicted to Brent, even without his constant supply of ice.

“One minute he would give me everything and shower me with compliments but 20 minutes later he didn’t want to know me — I was a dog. I would have to wait for it to be perfect again,” she says.

An intelligent and well educated woman with a respectable career, Carly stayed with Brent after guns were held to her head and he beat her black and blue.

Carly was introduced to marijuana at 15 by her older sister and quickly graduated to weekend party drugs (mostly ecstasy and speed) and was a regular ice user by her late teens.

After ice, there was no going back.

For teenage girls, weight loss and keeping it off is a large part of ice’s appeal, Carly says.

“I’ve always been really self-conscious and had trouble with my weight,” she says. “Lots of young girls who want to be skinny love ice because you don’t want to eat. It’s a weight controller and that is a huge thing for young girls.

“For guys, well they just feel like they are on top of the world, they feel like they are invincible. I think you’ll find most of the people who use ice, if not all, are actually very insecure people.”

Carly knows she is prone to depression, and ice served as her escape from mental anguish for many years.

In dark times it will be harder to resist the ice pipe.

Cont with comments -

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...th-an-ice-dealer/story-fneuzlbd-1227361922246

Ice killers are trying to use their addictions to beat the law

ICE addict Sean King stomped on his girlfriend so many times her heart eventually stopped when a hole was torn in it, leaving her with injuries similar to that of a high-speed car crash.

Another — his brain supposedly fried through constant methamphetamine use — fired a gun and shot his partner through the head, ending months of abuse and threats.

If we were in any doubt about the perils of ice use and its deadly effects, we need only look at the murders of Jazmin-Jean Ajbschitz, 18, and Rekiah O’Donnell, 22.

But they have also revealed the depths these ice-fuelled killers will sink to as they try to lower their sentences — and even escape murder convictions — by blaming their use of meth.

Ms Ajbschitz was kicked and hit by partner King in 2013 during a brutal attack inside her Sydney apartment. He dragged her bleeding body throughout the apartment before killing her with powerful, deliberate stomps.

This week he lost a bid to appeal his 25 year minimum sentence after originally pleading not guilty on the grounds he was so high on meth at the time he “couldn’t form an intention to kill.”

Last month, another killer, Nelson Lai, 35, was found guilty of the manslaughter — but not murder — of Ms O’Donnell after an ice-bender.

He argued he had been coming down from an ice-induced high when he picked up a revolver, not knowing it was loaded, and pulled the trigger.

He said he had never fired a gun before and was minding the weapon for a friend — and a Supreme Court jury believed him.

Cont -

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...-to-beat-the-law/story-fns0kb1g-1227363550670

So what I gathered from that article is Ice dealers are rolling in money and get to trade up old girlfriends to 16 yr old's with perky titties

Where do I sign up?

Ice killers are trying to use their addictions to beat the law

From the video included with that story:

According to the National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre, 75% of drug users have taken ice in the last six months.

This claim is so ridiculous that I hate to waste my time searching for the correct numbers, but anyway: according to the latest National Drug Strategy Household Survey, 2.9 million Australians had used any illicit drug in the past 12 months, while 200,000 had used crystal methamphetamine in the past 12 months. That's 7%, not 75%. I have no idea where they got that number from.

maybe they assume all ecstasy will contain some meth ?

still a pretty farfetched figure

dumb article for dumb ppl

She seems pretty amazing, pretty lost and wrapped up.. pushing ice aint sexy;).. justifies her part a bit.. but good lord lady leave that where it lays.. new chapter

still in his shallow talons ?

Last edited:
Ice addict ‘gouged out eyes and ate them’

AN ice addict in a hospital emergency department gouged out his own eyeballs and ate them, a Federal Liberal MP has revealed.

The horrific story was revealed today at an Ice Summit on the Central Coast organised by the Express Advocate to address the epidemic in the region.

Dobell Federal Liberal MP Karen McNamara relayed the story as she opened the summit before a packed auditorium this morning.

“There is nothing at all recreational about this drug,” Ms McNamara said.

“Let me tell you a story that demonstrates this ... about a young boy taken into an emergency department for treatment who gouged out his own eyeballs and ate them,” she said.

“We have to get these kinds of stories out to young people — this is not a recreational drug,” she said.

A spokeswoman for Ms McNamara later said the incident occurred at John Hunter Hospital at Newcastle and that she was in the room when the story was related to Ms McNamara by a “first response health worker”.

The health worker wanted to remain anonymous.

The Central Coast Ice Summit comes a week after the Organised Crime Squad smashed a Sydney ice ring seizing almost 170kg of ice worth an estimated $110m.

Seven men were arrested last Friday after connected raids in the inner-city and northwest that unearthed a homemade drug laboratory in an apartment and 17 kilograms of ice.

The men, aged 21-31, were charged with offences related to large commercial drug supply and participating in a criminal group. They’ve been denied bail.

Other stories to emerge from the Central Coast over the past two weeks reveal the extent of the epidemic that continues embattle police, paramedics and emergency department personnel.

Gosford and Wyong hospitals head of emergency departments Dr Kate Porges told the Express Advocate this week that “killer doses” were needed to sedate ice users.

“The doses are six times what we’d give the average person,” Dr Porges said.

“If I gave you this sort of dosage, you’d be dead.”

Dr Porges said doctors and nurses were also regularly assaulted with most assaults going unreported because staff were too busy to deal with the paperwork.

Cont -
http://www.news.com.au/national/ice-addict-gouged-out-eyes-and-ate-them/story-e6frfkp9-1227365119730

I am just adding various (current) ice articles from Aus in this thread.

Colleen Ayers murder trial: Accused Micheal Duffy no innocent bystander, court hears

An ice user who claims he stood by while his lover strangled a woman they'd met the day before can be found guilty of murder because he was recklessly indifferent to the likelihood the victim would die, a court has heard.

Micheal​ John Duffy has pleaded not guilty to murdering Colleen Deborah Ayers in a guesthouse of her parents' Lakesland property, south of Sydney, and burying her in a shallow grave, during two days of sex, drugs, drinking and burglary in May 2012.

The Crown says Mr Duffy was part of a joint criminal enterprise with Rachael Margaret Evans, who earlier pleaded guilty to murdering Ms Ayers while she (Ms Ayers) was having a sexual encounter with Mr Duffy.

In the NSW Supreme Court on Friday the jury of six men and six women were told they could find Mr Duffy and Evans had an agreement - even an unspoken one - to cause Ms Ayers, 33, serious harm. While Mr Duffy and Evans disagree on who pulled the leather belt around Ms Ayers' neck, causing her to go limp, the prosecution says even if the former was merely watching the latter but knew the victim would probably die, he is equally culpable.

The Crown alleges Evans became agitated when she heard Mr Duffy and Ms Ayers having sex in a bedroom of the guesthouse on the property. Evans grabbed a leather belt, repeated the words "I'm going to do it" and marched into the bedroom.

During the trial Evans told the jury she first leaned in and whispered in Mr Duffy's ear "we are going to smash her".

"He just said, 'Yeah OK'," Evans said.

She claimed she put the belt around her neck. When Ms Ayers bucked her, she claimed Mr Duffy took hold of the belt and pulled.

Mr Duffy's case is that Ms Ayers' murder was a "thrill kill" carried out spontaneously by Evans and was not planned in conjunction with him. While he was present during the strangulation, he says did not join in.

Justice David Davies said if the jury didn't believe Evans' evidence, the Crown argues they can still convict Mr Duffy based on the circumstantial evidence.

Three people at the guesthouse heard Ms Ayers' call out "no, please stop" from the bedroom in which she, Evans and Mr Duffy were. Once Ms Ayers' body went limp, Mr Duffy didn't call police or an ambulance. He did not go back to check if she was still alive, but searched the property for guns to steal. He continued to hang out with Evans, taking drugs and trying to sell the stolen firearms, for the next few days and weeks.

Further, the lies he told about moving and burying the body are evidence of consciousness of guilt, the Crown says.

The jury will continue to deliberate on Monday.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/colleen-a...nt-bystander-court-hears-20150522-gh7gad.html

“There is nothing at all recreational about this drug,” Ms McNamara said.

“Let me tell you a story that demonstrates this ... about a young boy taken into an emergency department for treatment who gouged out his own eyeballs and ate them,” she said.

LOL this reads almost like satire.

MOTHERS, business owners and primary school-aged children are among the western Sydney residents in the grip of Australia’s ice epidemic.
Considered to be a drug used by the fringes of society, the people enrolled in the Bridges drug and alcohol support service at Blacktown prove the drug can invade anyone’s life.
Bridges acting director George Bowie said ice users were getting younger, with 4000 high school students aged between 12 and 17 in western Sydney already trying the drug.
“This is the equivalent of having 100 school buses full of high school students who are potential ice addicts,” Mr Bowie said. “There are 25 buses being added to that line every year.”

Between July 2014 and January this year, 27 per cent of Bridges’ new clients were addicted to ice, up by nearly 40 per cent from 2013.
A dedicated drug counsellor for more than 20 years, Mr Bowie said ice had a higher potency than other drugs in the community.
“With any addiction, people need more (in order) to get more of a kick,” Mr Bowie said.
“That means they’re not going to be just using it on the weekend; they’ll have to be using it on the weekend to get themselves up.
“If you start on ice, you’re near enough gone. The effects of coming off it are really quite devastating — it’s scary.”
Bridges offered a “holistic” approach for people looking to become sober, Mr Bowie said.
“We’re not just dealing with the drugs and the alcohol; we look at the big picture,” he said.
“There’s no medication to treat ice as opposed to alcohol or heroin, so it’s usually counselling.
“We look at the clinical side and what’s happening underneath, and we address that as well because, if we don’t, it’ll just be a revolving-door syndrome.”

“I started taking ice probably around the age of 26 or 27. It got offered to me. I used to take speed on and off — I might have it one weekend and then not have it for months and it wouldn’t worry you. The guy that we used to buy it off stopped selling speed and started selling ice. At first I said no because as far as I knew, it was just like heroin and it was a downer drug to make you all relaxed. I got told it’s just like speed.
“I’d smoke it every two hours. Cost-wise, depending on the quality of the gear, it was $400-$500 a week. I didn’t care about anything else except getting high. Looking back now, it looks completely stupid.
“I had a perfect life and I went and wrecked two and half years of it because of something stupid.”
“It turned me into a violent person to the fact that I got arrested and charged with domestic violence and common assault on May 25. Before ice, I was a very fun-loving person to be around and here I was, sitting in the cell, locked up. I just realised that if I keep taking this drug, this is the life I’m going to lead from now on. There and then I basically decided enough is enough, I’ve made my fun and let’s make it better.
“I looked at me getting off ice as climbing a mountain — it’s a big challenge. I soon learnt that I had to put something worthwhile on the top of the mountain so I took my missus and my two kids up there, knowing they were enough to drive me up this mountain. I learnt to deal with my feelings. That’s where Bridges came in. They gave me guidelines on how to focus and how to deal with your feelings and deal with the side effects of coming off it.”
Peter Dionysopoulos, 34, business owner

“I first dabbled and played with weed when I was about 15 years old. And then about three years ago, I had a friend ask me, ‘Hey Pete, try this, it’s just gas. It’s just the same as speed but it’s a purer form’. The high was amazing; it was unlike anything I’d ever felt.
“This drug is a big lie — that feeling never happens again. Being addicted to that drug is the worst thing in the world. It’s hell on earth. It plays with your mind and makes you think that what you’re doing is OK.
“When you finally realise that the drug’s been lying to you, it’s too late — you’re addicted.”
“You’d concentrate on the small things that don’t matter and leaving everything else that mattered aside. You’d forget about it and have a smoke so things like our relationship, the family relationship, our household and finances all suffered quite greatly. I knew that it was causing pain in my family. I never knew or understood the full brunt of it.
“An intervention was organised in August and I knew that I wanted to stop so I was quite receptive of that. I almost lost my kids and my wife which are the most valuable and important things to me. Along with it, I almost lost my house and my car.
“It wasn’t that I didn’t have enough self control; there’s no one who’s got enough self control for that s---. It only takes a couple of turns and you’re gone. The people that are stuck on it need to get off it. It has to be wiped from the face of this planet, it’s that bad.”
Rocky, 25, stay-at-home mother

“I was in a car accident and my friend was driving in wet weather. We crossed two lanes, a median strip, two lanes and under a truck. When I woke in the car, I was trapped with my dead friend on top of me for two and a half hours. It was July 23, 2012, on Horsley Drive.
“Every time I slept after that, I would flash back to the accident. No doctors would help me because they thought I was drug-addicted so I turned to ice so I didn’t sleep.
“I was using $1000 worth of ice a day from October 2013 to April last year.”
“I’d isolate myself or I’d play the pokies. You wouldn’t see me for days because I’d be in my room married to the pipe.
“Then I found out I was pregnant and gave it all up. It’s been almost a year and I’m finding other ways. The Living With Addictions group, Bridges and Graceades Cottage help so much. If I didn’t have counselling, it would be hard to deal with. I take each step as it comes and use any support that is out there. I’m so proud of myself that I’ve made it this far. It helps when you’ve got family and community support.
“I used to be the youth leader for Bidwill Residents Action Group and I fell off from that because of the ice addiction. Now that I’ve beat the ice addiction, we’re starting it back up.”

http://www.news.com.au/national/mum...sydneys-epidemic/story-e6frfkp9-1227303544470

So what I gathered from that article is Ice dealers are rolling in money and get to trade up old girlfriends to 16 yr old's with perky titties

Where do I sign up?

You always have the funniest replies.

Why do they mention he made his own special pipes twice? It's 2015 you need an engineering degree to come up with something special IMO.

Most of these Aussie meth stories just seem like giant job advertisements to meth dealers, you can have sex all the time!, you can sell your product for 5x's as much!, the market is limitless everyone is doing it!

MP Karen McNamara claims ice user gouged out own eyeballs and ate them

1432336923305.jpg

A Newcastle emergency department patient gouged out his eyeballs and ate them. That's the shocking allegation Dobell MP Karen McNamara used to open a Friday summit on the impacts of methamphetamine, also known as ice.

Ms McNamara, who took the central coast seat from Craig Thomson in 2013, shared a news report on her official Facebook page on Friday that quoted her saying the story should be shared with the region's youth.

1432336923305.jpg

"There is nothing at all recreational about this drug," Ms McNamara reportedly said. "Let me tell you a story that demonstrates this . . . about a young boy taken into an emergency department for treatment who gouged out his own eyeballs and ate them."

But the region's health authority has cast doubt over the story, indicating the only similar incident was more than a decade earlier.

A Hunter New England Health spokeswoman contacted to corroborate the incident said there were no recent records of that nature.

While an older incident was described as "similar", the spokeswoman said she was unable to say if methamphetamine was involved.

"Based on the information to hand, we have not been able to find a recent record of this incident," the spokeswoman said.

"There was a similar incident in the hospital's emergency department more than a decade ago, however in the interest of [the patient's] privacy, we are unable to provide any further information or confirm a link to the drug crystal methamphetamine without the patient's consent."

A spokesman for Ms McNamara confirmed the story was told "directly to our office by a front line emergency services officer who heard it from her colleagues who had witnessed the event at a Newcastle hospital".

"This is all the information I am able to provide," the spokesman said.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/mp-karen-...wn-eyeballs-and-ate-them-20150522-gh7yy2.html

^^^^

Yet again, no mention at all about the monster who sold this "young boy" the meth that made him pull out his own eye balls, then then eat them. You know if they had, if this was a true story, they would have put him on the cover of freaking newspapers.

Another advertisement:
Come one come all, you can sell meth here, to the point where our citizens are literally pulling out their eyeballs and eating them.

Leaked government research suggests drop in ice use

Warnings of an "ice epidemic" by senior politicians and police may have been overstated, with federal government research suggesting use of the drug is well below peak levels.

The Department of Health-commissioned research found "the use and the desire to use ice has declined", the drug's "brand" amongst young people had been "damaged" and overall illicit drug use had become "normalised in society".

The revelation of the confidential government drug research adds to a confusing picture about the use of ice, also known as methamphetamine, in Australia as strong debate continues about whether it is best treated as a law and order problem, a public health issue or a combination of both.

Advertisement

Prime Minister Tony Abbott recently said Australia's ice problem was "way beyond anything before now" and the Australian Crime Commission has warned "ice is emerging as a pandemic akin to the issue of 'crack' cocaine in the United States".

Mr Abbott has established a national ice taskforce headed by Victoria's former police chief Ken Lay and launched a $11 million national advertising blitz.

The taskforce, which is travelling Australia, is understood to have received overwhelming feedback from various communities concerned by the devastating consequences of ice use in their area.

But public health experts such as Melbourne University's John Fitzgerald have warned against scare campaigns and said data showed only 2 per cent of Australians were using ice and the overall number of amphetamine users had declined from 1998.

To support its contention that ice use had declined, the research paper cited 2012 statistics that showed a 23 per cent decrease in the use of ice by regular ecstasy and psychostimulant drug takers between 2003 and 2012.

In regards to ice, speed and heroin, the research advised "there did not seem to be any current need to communicate to young people specifically".

"It appears that ecstasy and cocaine have the most potential for increased usage in the near future, if there are changes to certain market conditions," the research stated.

However, the paper, finalised in mid-2013, noted that ice use was rebounding from a low of 15 per cent of regular drug users surveyed having admitted taking it during 2009. If that trend continued, the paper suggested "the ice campaign may need to be re-visited".

The research, which involved 1600 online interviews of people aged 12-24, concluded "perceptions of ice appear to have worsened" and that only 2 per cent of the 1600 participants had admitted to using the drug.

"Heroin and ice are the most likely to be perceived as dangerous drugs (76 and 74 per cent respectively) … alcohol only 17 per cent," the paper found.

"Ice has strong negative connotations which are held by drug users and non-users alike. Of all the drugs explored it probably has the clearest perceptions of all.

"For drug users, ice is often held up as a line they would not cross and among ice users themselves there is acute awareness of the negative potential of the drug … users were perceived to be intense, psycho, junkies, anti-social and boring."

A health department spokeswoman acknowledged there was a view "that 2.1 per cent of the population using methamphetamines is not an epidemic", but added this overall prevalence did not take into account the damage caused by ice and its significant impact on rural and regional communities.

The research also reveals how different groups are targeted by government drug awareness campaigns, with the primary targets being people described as "risky rejectors". These were people not currently taking drugs but are open to fun and new experiences.

Cont -

http://www.smh.com.au/victoria/leaked-government-research-suggests-drop-in-ice-use-20150522-gh7ahq

Shock and awe ice campaigns a turn off: research

When it comes to warning young people about the dangers of drugs, shock and awe advertising campaigns are a turn off, according to confidential research commissioned by the federal government.

But despite the federal Health Department being warned in 2013 against adopting a traditional "drugs are bad" campaign by its own researchers, the Abbott government's recently launched advertising blitz on ice has adopted a hard-hitting approach by depicting an ice user violently lashing out in a hospital.

With the $11 million ice advertising campaign already under scrutiny for including an ad almost identical to one first aired in 2007, the revelation of the 2013 research advice casts doubt of the likely effectiveness of the new campaign.

The 2013 research advised that a "drugs are bad" approach to advertising had no credibility with the young target audience. Instead, it found advertising campaigns needed to accept that people take drugs for a reason and provide a "harm minimisation" message rather than "zero tolerance".

"Any consequence that feels overblown is likely to be seen as scare-mongering and therefore be less likely to be considered or have an impact," the research concluded.

The advice to the Health Department reflects the results of 2010 US research into a graphic campaign known as the Montana Meth Project – which featured shocking photographs of ice users with shrunken faces and missing teeth – which found the advertisements had no effect on drug use among that state's youth.

Penington Institute chief executive John Ryan, who is part of a committee advising Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews about ice, said "dusting off" an old fear-based campaign and badging it as new was counter-productive.

"Audience research confirms that the consequences of ice are already well known and quite frightening. Drug users, and people who don't use illicit drugs, are well aware of the most frightening consequences, including the possibility of psychosis and violence. Our research shows that there is already a strong perception that ice can ruin lives," Mr Ryan said.

He suggested a more nuanced approach that caused ice users to carefully think about the reasons they were taking the drug would likely be more effective.

The Health Department told the ABC this week that its new ice campaign had been "re-tested amongst young people and parents" and found to be still highly credible.

It also said the present campaign had new advertising materials for online and social media channels unlike the 2007 ice campaign.

http://www.smh.com.au/victoria/shock-and-awe-ice-campaigns-a-turn-off-research-20150522-gh7as2.html

Well considering we're on the stories about meth. Here's an oldie but a goodie.

Man dies after accidentally drinking £34,000 of crystal meth thinking it was a HEALTH DRINK

A man has died after drinking a massive overdose of liquid crystal meth after mistaking it for a health drink.

Romano Dias, 55, had been given a bottle of what appeared to be a fruit-based drink by his daughter Katee, who had found it in a package delivered to her home.

After downing about half a glass of the liquid he immediately began to feel ill and died shortly afterwards.

Police say that finding the drug in the UK is very unusual, but crystal meth has been brought to the public's attention by the multi award-winning TV show Breaking Bad.

Mr Dias’s partner Debra Dulson said in a statement that he had opened the bottle and found a cork under the cap.

She said he took a mouthful of the drink and had said that it tasted 'awful' before complaining that his throat was burning.

He then said: 'I am in trouble here. I am dying, I am dead.'

Analysis of the bottle, which had been labelled as a health drink, showed it contained £34,000 of pure methamphetamine.

The drug, commonly known as crystal meth, is an extremely strong amphetemine that is normally smoked, snorted or injected.

An inquest heard that the package had been delivered to Katee Dias’s home in London. It showed the correct address but the wrong name.

She took the parcel in, thinking someone would collect it and kept it for six months before opening the package and finding the bottle.

Much later she passed it on to her father.

Detective Inspector Ian Simmons told Huntington Coroners Court: 'The £34,000 is a significant amount. 'I would say it is highly likely it was destined for a dealer.

'It is unique, this is not an event that happens in Cambridgeshire or elsewhere.'

He said that crystal meth was a drug police 'rarely encounter' in Cambridgeshire.

DI Simmons said Mr Dias of Impington, Cambridgeshire and his family had not been connected with the drug in any way, adding: 'This was a completely unaccountable and unforseen chain of events.'

He said it was his professional opinion that the bottle had been part of a plan to bring Class A drugs into the UK.

The package had been delivered up to three years ago and the wrappings had been destroyed, limiting the police investigation.

Coroner William Morris said: 'This is a dreadful case.'

He said he had been considering a verdict of unlawful killing, but there had been no evidence that whoever put the drug in the bottle intended any harm to Mr Dias or anyone else.

Mr Morris concluded that Mr Dias’ death had been accidental.

article-2495452-194FAAA400000578-721_306x476.jpg

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...4-000-crystal-meth-thinking-HEALTH-DRINK.html