• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

GBL MEGATHREAD 6: The Germans didn't make Dan's

Jesus mate 4ml? The stuff I was getting basf 2ml would let me sleep for 2 hours and so fourth waking up on the dot. Having to dose 4-5 times a night to get a sleep.

Got 500ml on the way soon know if use all myself to stock up on baclofen for the wds

Sorry for the 3 month delay in finding and responding to your post. Are you still around EADD?

Did you have any KOs during that 144 hours? I seem to KO after 24 hours. I dose about 2.5 ml every time i feel it wearing off. If i try increasing the dose to say 4ml, thinking i'll just have a sip every hour or something it does not work. Even just a tiny amount of 4ml and its a KO within a few minutes. Its taken me a couple of runs to realise that.

Sound's like the g-rattles are home to roost..

G gets really boring for me quickly these days, too soon I'm chasing a high that isn't there, that just leads to KO. When it gets to that point its time to quit it.

Sound's like the g-rattles are home to roost..

G gets really boring for me quickly these days, too soon I'm chasing a high that isn't there, that just leads to KO. When it gets to that point its time to quit it.

I think its only my still relatively high benzo consumption that is sparing me pretty much all G rattles and W/Ds. I wouldnt be able to describe a G W/D symptom if you asked me, expept perhaps for feeling unusually cold and shivvery even on relatively warm days. That only lasts a day though. However the honeymoon period is officially over, and im gonna have to start being careful with my consumption of the stuff from now on. :\

When im on a G run I seem to be just as compulsive and addictive about listening to music compared to the G itself. I can listen to tunes for 24 hours straight, loving every minute of it, before i start to feel unwell, sick, and tired.

And those KOs really freak me out, just springing to absolutely full to the brim of excess energy afterwards. Happened the other day and really freaked me out. I didnt understand how i had just 'appeared' where i found myself. (Alien Abduction? lol) I must admit that i did loose the plot quite a lot, fortunately taking out an inexplicable rage on cheap items like a broom, which if i had smashed would have been cheap to replace.

Ive also been able to repair my living room door which i booted through. I was gonna thrown my microwave onto the floor, but im not enough of a rockstar areshole with money to burn to do that. So i just thumped it, leaving a nice dent on the top. It still works to. I also wanted to put my fist and mouse through a live LCD monitor, fortunately my 'blowout in a teacup' was burning itself out by then. And my monitor, mouse, fist, and status as being alive and well and non electrocuted remains intact.

Btw its extremely rare for me to have 'rages' like that. That was the 2nd one in my 45 years. I think it was the 'coming to' with so much energy and confusion that did it.

Last edited:
NSFW:
I think its only my still relatively high benzo consumption that is sparing me pretty much all G rattles and W/Ds. I wouldnt be able to describe a G W/D symptom if you asked me, expept perhaps for feeling unusually cold and shivvery even on relatively warm days. That only lasts a day though. However the honeymoon period is officially over, and im gonna have to start being careful with my consumption of the stuff from now on. :\

When im on a G run I seem to be just as compulsive and addictive about listening to music compared to the G itself. I can listen to tunes for 24 hours straight, loving every minute of it, before i start to feel unwell, sick, and tired.

And those KOs really freak me out, just springing to absolutely full to the brim of excess energy afterwards. Happened the other day and really freaked me out. I didnt understand how i had just 'appeared' where i found myself. (Alien Abduction? lol) I must admit that i did loose the plot quite a lot, fortunately taking out an inexplicable rage on cheap items like a broom, which if i had smashed would have been cheap to replace.

Ive also been able to repair my living room door which i booted through. I was gonna thrown my microwave onto the floor, but im not enough of a rockstar areshole with money to burn to do that. So i just thumped it, leaving a nice dent on the top. It still works to. I also wanted to put my fist and mouse through a live LCD monitor, fortunately my 'blowout in a teacup' was burning itself out by then. And my monitor, mouse, fist, and status as being alive and well and non electrocuted remains intact.

Btw its extremely rare for me to have 'rages' like that. That was the 2nd one in my 45 years. I think it was the 'coming to' with so much energy and confusion that did it.

I'd agree the benzo's are keeping the wd at bay to an extent. Well that's what I use to get over it - I refuse to have G in the house without xanax to deal with the backlash.

Totally surprised at the outbursts of aggressive behaviour you've experienced, that's not something that's ever happened to me or the man for that matter. I can imagine those "rages" must be a concern for you. It does take 10-15 mins to come too after a KO and it isn't the nicest time, but you just need to be with that and know it'll pass into the stimulated state. I never let it distress me, just try to ride it out until awareness comes back. It helps to provide yourself with some nice landing pads / safe spaces to KO into - so you know if you come round in those that that's happened and you just need to take it easy for a bit when you come to. A sugary drink helps.

Sorry to hear about those experiences MDB, they sound awful and I wish they weren't happening to you either - there's nothing I can say will help apart from you have the red flags telling you the time has come to stop. Easier said than done in all things eh <3

Hopefully you can repair and replace the damage and try to minimize that if you are dead set on keeping this up.

Cheers for your concern Koneko. I am planning to be mostly avoiding GBL and stim all nighters for the next few months (apart from maybe 1 special occasion) but otherwise i have to give these things up for at least the next few months, as they keep screwing up my benzo taper, driving things in the wrong direction every time. The time has come where te stock and supply situation no longer allows me that luxury. :\

Back on the g just had 500ml land first time had any for 2 years nearly gagged onnfirst dose shit that is rough.

But damn I feel nice right now

Back on the g just had 500ml land first time had any for 2 years nearly gagged onnfirst dose shit that is rough.

But damn I feel nice right now

What do you drink it with yoyo? I was fine with just water to dilute it to start with, but after trying it with Coca Cola it was a bit more easy to drink, but still didnt really disguise the taste. I now find it hard to keep down just using water 8) I found that beer seems to mask the taste best, but im sure even small amounts of beer seems to reduce the G high.:?

In better news, i finally discovered an obvious solution to the increasingly queazy and acidic gut i was getting, bog standard Rennies, no more feeling sick and ill for hours, plus it seems to clear the GBL out of your body pretty quickly, it may even potentiate benzos, judging by how quickly i got to sleep by taking my benzos 45 minutes after the rennies, so there was no more lying in bed all night on a comedown, with that horrible feeling of being wide awake but completely disinterested in getting up and doing something else instead.

Plus it meant i have kept my sleep pattern to sleeping nights and not days. So all good really, now i just have to make sure i keep a careful watch of how often i may aqcuire a little more.

Just water that was when I was 24/7 was OK just down to being 2 years I guess just don't try milk with g. Also beer usually taste rank with g too.

I've been using the chemist own brand of nytol same ingredient and amount just a lot cheaper and with a few beers feel them a lot did hear about them before for use with g wds.

I always found If I dosed say 2 hours before bed I could fall asleep watching TV and sleep OK. Its when you have about 4 glasses with 3ml or such ko dose and still wake up 2 hours later and doesn't feel like real sleep I'll use it for few weeks take a break for a week or so

I used to whack it in a gelcap and swallow before the thing melted. Worked a charm.

Had to go docs get baclofen he was clueless to what it was but seen I've had them before so got 56.

As started a new job and had withdrawls today been sweating all day crazy how 6 days of near 24/7 creeps up on you.

Congrats on the job mate!! I hope it goes well.

Btw do you know if it's possible to get WDs off just one days GBL use after using it too frequently for a couple of weeks?

I've found myself craving GABBAS like benzos and pregabalin (the only ones i have apart from getting more G, which i obviously don't want to give in to those and start down the road to becoming addicted to GBL).

Do you think that a good long break off GBL might reset things back to how they were to start with, or have i fucked it up for good now:?

Yep absolutely fucked here. Wasnt sure whether to make this post in the fucked thread or the gbl thread. i decided that the gbl thread was more appropriate, just about. 8(

Following a long 2 day and 1 night gbl and stims session im on the pregabalins and bacoflens, and im so thankful for those meds as they totally relieve any gbl w/ds and cravings, which i was shocked to have happen for the first time at the start of the session. i felt that i needed gbl and felt immediately better once it kicked in, all cravings gone. I'm in big danger of addiction but these pregs are 300mg, strong a fuck, stronger than ive ever used before, but the gaba b combo totally relieves any gbl cravings and w/ds and allows you to ween off gbl comfortably within a week. only trouble is that a week seems a long time to go without gbl, so im not making efficient use of the expensive weening meds, as im using them every couple of days, following a gbl indulgence, when it should be far less often. If i was to smoke any doobie now id almost certainly just fall asleep for the rest of the day, having only slept on one occasion from 4 am until 1 pm over the last 2 days.

Hopefully it will be possible to open up the preg caps and weigh out smaller doses and bomb them in a rizla. 300mg is too much really and is just self indulgent and could leave me with a preg problem if i dont reduce the dose as quickly as possible, by at least half. I'm more used to 150mg caps or downing a few 75 mg caps

Thank God for pregs and bacos, getting a gbl craving for the first time was not good, and the way it quickly made me feel immediately better was a bad sign in terms of addiction potential, i provisionally plan to try to use it only once a week now, that way i'll improve on my missing 3 nights sleep every week, and will also not be frittering away the meds just using them for relief for a couple of days until my next gbl session. I just enjoy it far too much, music sounds incredible especially with the addition of stims, it crackles and snaps with energy and gives me great pleasure finding HD tunes on youtube and listening to them through my quality headphones the hd uploads sound amazing.;) :sus:

But it is certainly approaching the time to make a sacrifice and give up gbl until ive quit benzos. It should be easy enough to ween off gbl with all these gaba bs plus some amazing stoney hash makes me feel so well when everything kicks in. The w/ds can last up to a week, i'll have to make sure that i keep enough weening meds for the final w/d.:\

I would be completely screwed if not for pregs, bacos and hash, as id have no easy way of quitting gbl. Im so thankful i wont have to cold turkey it, it would be a complete nightmare, the cravings are very strong. Definitely need to quit or take a long break very soon.:|

Dunno whether to take any stims today or just chill out completely with these gabas and maybe a little bit of the heady hash.. only problem is im liable to fall asleep at any moment, and fuck up my sleep pattern again, which by chance has returned to relative normality.

Btw ive found that 'posh lemonade' with added small bits of real citrus fruits like Limes or Lemons plus ice is the ideal drink to consume gbl with, as it almost completely disguises the taste. The ice and citruses seem to soak up quite a lot of the G, so its definitely worth downing everything. Failing that carbonated water is also excellent as it makes the gbl act really quickly, like within a few minutes. %)

tl; dr ? Id recommend anyone considering gbl use to read the post. The way it creeps up on you and gets it hooks in you over a year or 2 is very sneaky and hard to resist. 8) :sus:

Last edited:
Just water that was when I was 24/7 was OK just down to being 2 years I guess just don't try milk with g. Also beer usually taste rank with g too.

I've been using the chemist own brand of nytol same ingredient and amount just a lot cheaper and with a few beers feel them a lot did hear about them before for use with g wds.

I always found If I dosed say 2 hours before bed I could fall asleep watching TV and sleep OK. Its when you have about 4 glasses with 3ml or such ko dose and still wake up 2 hours later and doesn't feel like real sleep I'll use it for few weeks take a break for a week or so

I'll have to give Nytol a try, it will be so much cheaper than the pregs or bacos which can cost a bloody fortune. Do you know what the active ingredient is in Nytol? Is it a GABBA B?

EDIT: according to wiki it's just Diphenhydramine, a potent first generation anti histamine, i have a couple of tubs, fortunately ive not used it for ages, as i found that tolerance built up extremely quickly, making the doses required dangerous. I don't like taking any more than the recommended one tablet, kind of fearing that i wont wake up if i take too much. My tolerance should have dropped by now, it must be at least a year since ive used the stuff. When i had no tolerance i used to really enjoy the really heavy zonky buzz it gave, and i would fight to stay awake in order to enjoy the buzz. Christ, im a fucking state at the moment. :eek:

With it being a potent first generation anti histamine does it just help with sleep, with it not being a GABBA B? I dont really understand all the brain chemisty talk on the wiki article. 8)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diphenhydramine

FAO Mods; do you know where the earlier gbl theads are please? I'd really like to read them to acquire more knowledge and read the tales of other users experiences, but the link on this thread just links to the same thread, and it's also the same thread that's linked in the 'where is the GBL thread' sticky. :\

Last edited:
MDB it really sounds like you need to get the fuck away from GBL. The chemical balancing game you are playing is precarious and bound to end in tears or much worse.

Dont take this post the wrong way bro...but it really sounds like you need to get that shit out of your life.

MDB it really sounds like you need to get the fuck away from GBL. The chemical balancing game you are playing is precarious and bound to end in tears or much worse.

Dont take this post the wrong way bro...but it really sounds like you need to get that shit out of your life.

Thanks for the respones guys, yeah i knew The Fall covered Victoria, it was an excellent cover and that The Kinks orginally wrote the track. I'll try and find the original version. I've just got a little GBL left to finish, and then I'll be done with the stuff and won't be getting any more for some time, and I'll just be using up the little I have left, and then I'll be done withe the stuff even though I absolutely love it, I'll be using Pregabalin and Bacoflen just to finish off. I know that GBL can be very addictive, and I'll just be using the Preg and Bacoflen to finish off, and then I'll have to be done with the stuff for some time, as it totally fucks up my sleep and Benzo taper. :\

I enjoyed that 60s music night so much, the GBL really enhanced the stuff. Everyone in the place was totally rocking out as the music was so good, i should have asked the guy if he had a play list as I only recognised a few of the tunes, and haven't been able to find 80% of what he played, but I will enjoy trying to find more of the stuff he played, even though it's not the same using headphones at home, it's still very enjoyable, and I will have to quit very soon or I'll end up getting addicted.

He played a lot of Elvis stuff and Johnny Cash which was all i recognised apart from the few tracks i posted in the music thread. That Nancy Sinatra track sounded unbelievably good with those groovy double bass bits played so loud, it was very nearly psychedlic, but tripping out would probaly have been too much, even though I will probably use some of the 1p LSD at home whilst i still have a little GBL left as it will completely eliminate any potential anxiety issues and it will enhance the music even more.

Last edited:
Thanks for the respones guys, yeah i knew The Fall covered Victoria, it was an excellent cover and that The Kinks orginally wrote the track. I'll try and find the original version. I've just got a little GBL left to finish, and then I'll be done with the stuff and won't be getting any more for some time, and I'll just be using up the little I have left, and then I'll be done withe the stuff even though I absolutely love it, I'll be using Pregabalin and Bacoflen just to finish off. I know that GBL can be very addictive, and I'll just be using the Preg and Bacoflen to finish off, and then I'll have to be done with the stuff for some time, as it totally fucks up my sleep and Benzo taper. :\

I enjoyed that 60s music night so much, the GBL really enhanced the stuff. Everyone in the place was totally rocking out as the music was so good, i should have asked the guy if he had a play list as I only recognised a few of the tunes, and haven't been able to find 80% of what he played, but I will enjoy trying to find more of the stuff he played, even though it's not the same using headphones at home, it's still very enjoyable, and I will have to quit very soon or I'll end up getting addicted.

He played a lot of Elvis stuff and Johnny Cash which was all i recognised apart from the few tracks i posted in the music thread. That Nancy Sinatra track sounded unbelievably good with those groovy double bass bits played so loud, it was very nearly psychedlic, but tripping out would probaly have been too much, even though I will probably use some of the 1p LSD at home whilst i still have a little GBL left as it will completely eliminate any potential anxiety issues and it will enhance the music even more.

Lol @ that 1st paragraph.. were you high when writing that? :D you said the same thing over n over

Lol @ that 1st paragraph.. were you high when writing that? :D you said the same thing over n over

lol, yep i was completely fucked on pregabalins earlier in the day, they were a much higher dose than i was used to, and when those and the bacoflens wore off a bit i got back on the Geeb. :)

Does anyone here know much about GABA withdrawal? I used to do GBL quite heavily a few years ago and was often binge drinking too. I've found if I drink alcohol now I often get pretty tense for a while afterwards. Is it the case that my previous usage of GABAergic substances makes me extremely susceptible to alcohol withdrawal? It would be pretty shit if abusing GBL means I can never drink for the rest of my life.

I can't answer I am afraid, but there is a parallel effect in heroin and strong opioid dependents known as 'withdrawal kindling'.

When someone first uses powerful opiates, it may take anywhere from weeks to months of consecutive daily use before sudden cessation results in an opiate withdrawal syndrome.

However, once a person has been detoxified and is no longer physically dependant on opiates, if they lapse it can take as little as 2 or 3 days of consecutive use before serious withdrawal symptoms will re-appear.

Whether this is also a feature of physical dependence of GABAergic substances I do not know, but try googling 'withdrawal kindling' in relation to GABAergic drugs and alcohol while you wait for someone to come along with a better answer to your question than mine.

I can't answer I am afraid, but there is a parallel effect in heroin and strong opioid dependents known as 'withdrawal kindling'.

When someone first uses powerful opiates, it may take anywhere from weeks to months of consecutive daily use before sudden cessation results in an opiate withdrawal syndrome.

However, once a person has been detoxified and is no longer physically dependant on opiates, if they lapse it can take as little as 2 or 3 days of consecutive use before serious withdrawal symptoms will re-appear.

Whether this is also a feature of physical dependence of GABAergic substances I do not know, but try googling 'withdrawal kindling' in relation to GABAergic drugs and alcohol while you wait for someone to come along with a better answer to your question than mine.
I've been doing some reading and come across some people who've gone through major benzo addiction issues and have been able to moderately drink some time after. Dr Ashton's Benzo manual also says drinking in moderation is OK and 'there is no call to be puritanical.'