***GBL legality status thread (usa)***

OK, now they are saying that their supplier had delayed them, and it SHOULD be on the way, we will see.
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP

yeah, they're probably getting delays because they're getting orders up the butt!
good you're getting it, no desire to have to worry about that!

Um, sometimes we cant get through to that link up top, to get the update on the bill, so what is the legal status now? I had read that it will still take like another year for everything to get passed.

What do you mean Inova stopped, their site is the same as it was. They're just selling the 25 pound buckets. And they said they'd sell til February. Is this based on any dealings with the company?

Liquid, you should run for office!! maybe if there were more politicians that think like you we wouldn't have such a problem!!
^^^ BUMP ^^^

I'm almost positive that the last time I talked to Inova that they said that they were stopping all sales of GBL on 01/01/2000. I'll call on Monay to make sure.
I know that Science Alliance is definately done.

I found the letter that was attached to my last order of GBL from Inova. It's dated December 15, 1999:
Thank you for your order. . . please note that we will be ceasing all sales of this product in about two weeks time due to the impending implementation of regulations on it here in the US.
I checked out their website and all looks good. Maybe they had a change of heart or maybe they haven't updated. Like I said, I call Monday.
I'm still looking for the synth using gamma-valerolactone. This chem is not considered precursor and can be bought from The Science Alliance.

I called Inova. They are still selling. They will keep selling until Clin-ton signs the bill. They will mail out all orders that day. Once it's in the mail, it's all good. 2-3 days shipping via priority.
Get it while it's good. Don't say i didn't tell you so..........

To the top! Liquidocean for President!
smile.gif

------------------
E PLURibus unum