Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GBL/GHB

floatingaround

Bluelighter
I picked up about 50 ml yesterday. After reading up about the taste of GBL and GHB, im certain its GBL. This stuff tastes like it definatly should not be for human consumption lol... strong sour chemicle taste with a burn.

I dosed 1ml every 30 mins for a few hours yesterday, with only negative effects. One of the worst headaches I've had in my life and very restless.

I don't really want to have anymore, but my question is.. if I were to do one larger dose (2-3ml) would I still get the headaches?

How do people enjoy this stuff lol maybe I'm doing something wrong or the liquid is shit

What you dosed it without soda or water or what?

How do you know that is GBL just from reading?

Have you ever tried any Gabapentinoid and do you like being drunk or have you ever liked it?

I picked up about 50 ml yesterday. After reading up about the taste of GBL and GHB, im certain its GBL. This stuff tastes like it definatly should not be for human consumption lol... strong sour chemicle taste with a burn.

I dosed 1ml every 30 mins for a few hours yesterday, with only negative effects. One of the worst headaches I've had in my life and very restless.

I don't really want to have anymore, but my question is.. if I were to do one larger dose (2-3ml) would I still get the headaches?

How do people enjoy this stuff lol maybe I'm doing something wrong or the liquid is shit
Did the headache start after the first dose or later? You might have taken too much, redosing 1mL of pure GBL every 30min would be pushing it a bit too much, I would be peaking at the 30min mark and redosing the same amount wouldn't be ideal. The thing is you don't know the purity of your product.

I wouldn't recommend going from 1mL to 3mL, that's way too big of a gap and you may OD. Unless your product has already been heavily diluted.

Are you drinking enough water?
Also, are you sure that your product is legit? It could be a random solvent... Be careful

It's GBL. that taste and the corrosive nature is... unforgettable.

GHB I presume is illegal but industrial GBL is still freely available in those 1000l cubes.

HOCPCA WOULD be a good product since it's affinity being x39 GHB would (depending on the kinetics) mean that quite small tablets could be produced. Or, at the very least the sodium salt which is a nice white powder one can snort. Never had the chance to try but I've seen others do a small line and 10 minutes later were... well, f*cked up.

Alright so I just dosed 3ml, I don't care if I pass out I just need to gauge the strength.

I had a little last night, barely an effect from 1.5 ml. No headache which was good.

Initially I drank it straight, then relised you have to mix it.

See how I go 🙌

Not sure what you are suggesting but GBL is truly revolting. It IS converted to GHB by stomach acid but if you cannot drink it, heat with a little caustic soda and use white vinegar to fix the pH. Yes, their will be some sodium acetate in there, but since SA is a common pH regulator used in soft drinks, don't worry about it.

Whatever this shit is, its rubbish. I dosed 3 ml, then 4ml the next day. no euphoria, just a weird zoned out feeling, no real sedation.

GHB I presume is illegal but industrial GBL is still freely available in those 1000l cubes.

HOCPCA WOULD be a good product since it's affinity being x39 GHB would (depending on the kinetics) mean that quite small tablets could be produced. Or, at the very least the sodium salt which is a nice white powder one can snort. Never had the chance to try but I've seen others do a small line and 10 minutes later were... well, f*cked up.
Sorry but you can't really know what the substance is based on the description of taste alone. And the rest of your post doesn't seem entirely relevant here.

OP, it seems like G isn't for you. I love the shit but it also badly disagrees with my brain so sadly, I just don't go near it.

I've made enough GHB from GBL to know what BOTH of them should taste like. GBL is caustic and chemically, GHB is salty and has just an undertone of the chemically taste.

I was just telling the OP the how simple and practical it is to turn GBL into GHB, that isn't irrelevant, that's you being to dumb to recognize even the simplest chemistry. I cannot be responsible for your ignorance.

I've made enough GHB from GBL to know what BOTH of them should taste like. GBL is caustic and chemically, GHB is salty and has just an undertone of the chemically taste.

I was just telling the OP the how simple and practical it is to turn GBL into GHB, that isn't irrelevant, that's you being to dumb to recognize even the simplest chemistry. I cannot be responsible for your ignorance.
No, you were just showing off your cool chemistry skills as you do in nearly every post I read of yours.

THIS.
First time I did GBL I just took it as a 5ml shot...and ended up with mild chemical burns to my lips, tongue and the inside of my left cheek. If you're taking GBL you wanna dilute the fuck outta it. After that I'd drop the dose into a glass of fruit juice, or even chocolate milk. Much better.
And you wanna use a SWEET drink as GBL has a very salty taste to it.

No, you were just showing off your cool chemistry skills as you do in nearly every post I read of yours.

No - I was telling someone how to make use of their unusable product. If you think basic hydrolysis is real chemistry then how do you make soup? It's THAT simple. Add GBL and NaOH to water, heat. Not rocket science and not what I would term real chemistry.

I wasn't looking to turn GBL into GHB just to be clear. Mix it with abit of juice, no issues 👍

GBL isn't for me. I ended up dosing 4.5 ml after 3 did zilch. I got dizzy and very drunk feeling, I would consider it made me pretty loose like alcohol, but could feel it was a chemical effect. listening to music was nice. ended up laying down and passing out for a couple hours.

Overall just found it too weird and not euphoric 👎

Stomach acid will slowly convert it into GHB but what is usually sold is actually the sodium salt - hence the salty taste.