• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

GBL/GHB, dosage, duration, withdrawals

fastandbulbous said:
1g of GBL will produce a higher plasma level than 1g of GHB because it quickly passes into the bloodstream and is converted to GHB.

Ummm, no.

1g of GBL will result in higher peak-plasma levels than 1g of NaGHB because GHB has a higher molecular weight, and on a per-mole basis, 1g of GBL is going to be converted into 1.46g of GHB.

It's curious that in the years of chemistry you surely must have taken in school prior to your "years in pharmacology", you apparently never learned stoichiometry. As I recall, this was taught during the first month in my first general chemistry class...

Hi, do someone know if mirtazapine (remeron) has some bad effects with gbl/gbh? Because mirtazapine has 40h half life and just took one for sleep, so I'm thinking to take some gbl tomorrow, just want to know if thats safe,

Hey I've been useing GBL for a few days now for anxiety, It seems to work well. When do I need to up my doseage? I'm useing 1.5-2 mL a day. Thankz.

Excuse me Mr Fastandbulbous. I have been told to ask you if you think it is ok to take Cocaine on Methotrexate (a drug used to control Rhumatoid Arthritis)

^ Off topic a bit, don't you think?

Its safe to use cocaine with it. Well, as safe as it is to use cocaine. :\

D's said:
Hey I've been useing GBL for a few days now for anxiety, It seems to work well. When do I need to up my doseage? I'm useing 1.5-2 mL a day. Thankz.

You do not want to be addicted to GBL.