• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants GBH AND METH

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
WHATS IT LIKE?
I've read alot of reports it's a good combo
I won't be touching it in a while though as I'm trying to stop meth.
i'll occasionally do it like 2-3 times a month.

GHB and Methamphetamine is a godlike combo and most of the Meth Dealers in my area all sell the two drugs together. The euphoria is incredible but the last time I binge it for days I felt like id been fucking poisoned it took me damn near a week to recover from it. Not only that my girl got so pissed at me I would never take Meth again and it's because it just too good. When I do it I wanna keep going and days just dissappear. I had some GHB left for weeks but I actually just gave away what was left to a dear friend for free because I have alot of love for him, and that's what pals do!!!

I think about Meth sometimes tho but I really value my sleep also and its gotta do a number on your immune system staying awake 3 or 4 days like that. During these covid times it's probably not wise to be taking chances with it unless you have wicked control and can stop and not dose high and sleep and eat properly. I for one know that I cannot do those things, so I stay away. The only time I took it without GHB was about twenty years ago...