GangStalking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebethion

Greenlighter
So gang stalking paranoya or reality? Over sometime I've been seeing the organized mobs working. Always watching always following. When ones ok ON they play and the go at it hard. Everyone stops talking to you. Yo are at your best and they treat yo like the worst. So this paranolla as been happening for 7 years I think that is no paranoya but an actual movement happening withing society its self. Anyone else notice the slopyness in their organized stalking and spot the actors in sheep skin?
Let me know your gangstalking experience and how you realized that you were a Targeted Interest?
Or me it was 7 years ago when society decided to record, share, snap, whatsapp, and even FB private groups. My family was a big part of this it seems like Everytime I ould let them in on something major they would a t as calm as possible. Wich could only lead to one thing. Suspicious activity. See my accounts got hacked and I was locked out of my own emails lost all pictures and even ada relationship torn down the middle because SWIM decided to go out and party like there was no tomorrow. That lead to family stepping in and locking one up in o rehab Wich worked or a min but once one was ON the organized survalance began again. Everyone knos you, they all have eyes on you, you become the star of the DoPE show. Like 2 Pac said. All eyes on me. So carwfull with family cause it's the ones you love that stabb you harder.

Last edited:
I've been awake for 7 years and in those 7 I see their little sharades in action. You?

I try to sleep through this life even on the amps

Oh I do it's a weekend thing not a daily thing 3 days and I'm good for a while. The thing is that in-between the week the game is still strong

Is there any reason why you believe that these people have been targeting you for 7 years? And does it make sense to you that an organization would spend a large amount of time, money and resources on stalking you, only to accomplish...?

It sounds like you are a stimulant user? To be honest, seems more like paranoia from what you describe. There's been times in my life where the shadow people were as real as I was. Things can level out if you give yourself time and take it easy.

think of it this way. family will do what ever it takes to get SWIM off the Amps. family knows friends, friends know friends, and their friends know friends. no one is getting payed but everyone that is taking action in the organized surveillance is now a part of the stalking project. So the main ones usually behind it is friends or family. Not saying that the government is also one of the factors that can play a part in the world of a TI but when it comes to getting off the T family is first that comes to mind to be exact. not that anyone is getting payed but everyone is enjoying the game set by a group of people. to observe and report. some may try to confuse you into thinking things that aren't. so not paranoid just stating what has been observed. and today my friend i took glance at the main phone that is being used to communicate. goes to show that my location of where i was was sent in a text to such person 5 min before they even called me. like a notification saying hey hes here and then RING RING. But hey what can you do but look at em dead in the eye and say FUCK OFF go observe someone else.

Bro its the effects of the amps it gives you stimulant psychosis stop using them.
Thanks I do enjoy a good old geek of a time but I think id know the difference between trip and life. When you have stable evidence of the occuring events it's easier to see that way you thought might of been true And as for the psychosis. Amp Psychosis is a state where you hear voices, seethings, feel energy, vibe, have a extra 6th Sense, feel all eye on you, everyone is talking about you, on the radio on the street, online. People follow in mobs and s soon S one leaves the next come. Stalking you from afar but never engaging in acción. See I've been through my stages of Use and always said it's in my head it's in my head untill I find messages from numbers that are unknown in my family members cell phone with a GPS trail of where I've been. That tied it all together and made me come to the conclusion that I'm not All that crazy and mod of the things that happen are really happening.

So if you ever have a gut feeling. Go with it. Your hypothalamus might be a little messed up from the Amps But sometimes it's on Point.

Yea, I often find myself making leaps in logic to come to conclusions that are crystal clear in the moment and much more of a long shot when I'm able to think about them in a more sober state.

Sometimes these things I notice are actually happening sometimes they aren't. In your case maybe it's a good thing if your loved ones and neighbors care enough about you to watch out for you. It's possible some are and i would hazard to guess most aren't.

Yea, I often find myself making leaps in logic to come to conclusions that are crystal clear in the moment and much more of a long shot when I'm able to think about them in a more sober state.

Sometimes these things I notice are actually happening sometimes they aren't. In your case maybe it's a good thing if your loved ones and neighbors care enough about you to watch out for you. It's possible some are and i would hazard to guess most aren't.

Tats very true and I am lucky to Ave people watch out.
The only issue is that when someone tried to do something for old theres the other group that wants to have fun and play a separate game. That's the issue that I face. One side is ok cause they knew where I was but the other side played that demented game that is the gangstalking. All because word of mouth is strong and someone must of heard something and said hey "Would You Like To Play A Game?"

I'm not trying to say that everything that you see isn't real, but it seems like maybe your interpreting things a little oddly or extreme. Let me explain.
think of it this way. family will do what ever it takes to get SWIM off the Amps. family knows friends, friends know friends, and their friends know friends. no one is getting payed but everyone that is taking action in the organized surveillance is now a part of the stalking project
A family that will do whatever it takes to get you(we don't use SWIM here, sorry) off of amphetamines sounds like people who really care about your well being, people who are willing to donate their time and energy for the benefit of the well being of another family member. Not everyone would do that, and certainly no one would do that who isn't extremely concerned and caring.

So the main ones usually behind it is friends or family.
Even if they may be going to excessive/obsessive lengths to keep an eye on you(can't say for sure they are not, it definitely is possible), this is a pretty big step from organized crime stalking you. If this is true, then it can't be true that it's mobs or groups of people just playing some twisted "game" where they just watch you.
so not paranoid just stating what has been observed. and today my friend i took glance at the main phone that is being used to communicate. goes to show that my location of where i was was sent in a text to such person 5 min before they even called me. like a notification saying hey hes here and then RING RING.
That's definitely a bit creepy, but I'd be curious to know who it was that called you 5 minutes after the text. It's definitely possible that someone has put some sort of app that sends your location and other personal info, but the question is who and why? I'm assuming the person that called was family or someone you know. Also, if this is happening, you can take some measure to stop this from happening.
See I've been through my stages of Use and always said it's in my head it's in my head untill I find messages from numbers that are unknown in my family members cell phone with a GPS trail of where I've been. That tied it all together and made me come to the conclusion that I'm not All that crazy and mod of the things that happen are really happening.
So I'm guessing you live at home/with family? Or you are at least around them enough to check their phones without them knowing, so it seems like the opposite would be true, that they would be able to have potential access to your phone when you are sleeping, or through the wifi connection, or through some sort of parental control monitorying. It's certainly possible that this is happening, but it may not be as difficult or malicious as you perceive. With todays technology, it's certainly possible for a parent who isn't all that technically inclined to use these applications.

I say it sounds like a parent because having the text trail seems like lower level monitoring. The unfortunate reality of how advanced our phones have become is that there are tons of ways to exploit the technology, which pretty much all of the major corporations are doing through buying and selling of data. Without getting too far into it, it's entirely possible to monitor people through their smart phone use without having any sort of trail. There are actually people selling this type of information of the dark net, so I could only assume that if it were any sort of malicious or illegal intent there would be no paper trail- at least not an obvious one like text messages.

So kinda just points more towards people really concerned about your health and well being trying to keep an eye on you. I'd be curious to know the times that these texts are sent, and if there is any correlation to you being away or out of contact with your family.

not that anyone is getting payed but everyone is enjoying the game set by a group of people. to observe and report. some may try to confuse you into thinking things that aren't.

So you've already said that it's mostly just your family or people they are in contact with(friends, possibly private investigators). If it was some sort of malicious game I think there would be much more harm and attempted interaction with you rathe than just observe and report, and maybe confuse you from time to time. Someone just observing and reporting sounds like a hired detective, not people playing a game or mob stalkers.

All because word of mouth is strong and someone must of heard something and said hey "Would You Like To Play A Game?"
People don't really do things without motive... and the majority of people aren't just going to be down to harass and/or stalk another human being just because someone else asked them to. That is a bit absurd... if someone asked me that I would try to find out who they are stalking and help them. I can't imagine anyone I know being at all excited to go stalk someone. And if it happens to be a group of people sick enough to find thrill out of stalking someone, again, I think their actions would be a bit more malicious than just observing and reporting.

So again, it goes to back who's doing what, and for what motive. Well, we've already established that your family is largely involved- if not entirely. They also seem to have a pretty evident motive, whether justified or not, they are apparently extremely concerned about your stimulant usage and will go to nearly any length to try and get you the help and/or make sure you do not get hurt or in trouble.

Psychosis isn't just black and white; there is no on/off switch for crazy. It generally starts to slowly onset and gradually become more extreme depending on the cause- if it's drug induced, it will progressively get worse until the drug use has stopped. In my experience, it usually starts off as a warping of reality rather than seeing a world that isn't there. And the thing is, you likely won't be able to recognize it until after the episode has passed. People don't really recognize their own delusions until they no longer believe in the delusion. If they did, they wouldn't really be delusional.

Have you tried confronting or talking to your family about any of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.