• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Misc Gang stalking

like some one was telling me that the bands Polvo and Modest mouse and some others in indie rock were written by people in the 60's but they didn't want to make that type of music popular at the time, so they canned these bands and later had the musicains teach babies to learn them so the music would come out in the 90's... i've heard that the people that "wrote" the songs in the 60's and 70's were actually MK ultra victims too, so it's like no one is even really responsible for the music.. i believe it's possible that this form of passing music down has gone on for centuries and centuries at the least... i don't believe in real history... like they didn't even have refridgerators and electricity with toilets until the 1900's and then all of a sudden we are sending video and sound through the air.. i don't think science just happens as fast as it did. i really guess it must be a lot more trail and error and took a great deal longer, unless of course aliens are responsible for this..

I don't think you know what the purpose of MK Ultra is buddy. It's trauma based mind control. It doesn't have anything to do with hypnotically teaching you useful skills so you can realize yourself and become the best version of you. It's about controlling an individual. It's about erecting a mental prison inside the person. I suggest you read "Ritual abuse and mind control: the abuse of attachment needs" which was written by practicing psychiatrists and psychotherapists who have deprogrammed such individuals. You got no idea what you're saying dude. These people have experienced the most horrible, systematic abuse imaginable, for the sole purpose of creating dissociated alters to control them for the sick needs of the programmer. Please do some research before writing ignorant nonsense like that. It's an insult to all the victims out there...
i told my story on reddit and some one said it was possible that i was an MK Ultra victim that's where i got that from... maybe it was some other form of teaching but i believe it was done by the government and gangs and i believe and have heard it has happened to other people.

sorry if it's an insult to the victimes.... i believe there are other experiments that have been done on people though.... i actually didn't really think my form of what i thought was MK ultra fit what i was reading they were doing to people on wickipedia, but i took for granted the person on reddit knew what they were talking about. you must be right.

There are some situations where police do conduct surveillance
Of course they do, but there is usually a reason. So much of this gang stalking stuff is just average people doing nothing particular acting as if a costly surveillance scheme is being funded and enacted on them just for shits n giggles. It makes absolutely zero sense but if you consider relatively typical symptoms of psychosis, something coherent emerges. My dad had psychosis at points and it involved stuff like invisible microphones planted around him, computer chips in his food, strangers talking about him. Tbc none of that was happening. He would point at the microphones and of course there was literally nothing there.

I also think unless you have been brought up in a narcissistic/toxic family then you can't really know what people are capable of. Sometimes family (mother, siblings) scapegoat a child and are almost out to get them. I could go into it but I feel I wouldn't be believed. Then add to that their gossiping/manipulative skills to reach out to the community anything is possible. I can't be sure it is the family but just showing what people can be like if they do target someone. Then there's ex's, etc, who might have an ax to grind.

What do you think the cost of this operation is?
Are you really that interesting to these agencies?

anonymouse77 said:
It entails me being obviously watched by security staff at shopping centres I go to and ALWAYS passing police if I ever go out

Security staff in shopping centres? How would that work?
Every security guard in every shopping centre is a secret agent or something?

This is psychosis.

What do you think the cost of this operation is?
Are you really that interesting to these agencies?

Security staff in shopping centres? How would that work?
Every security guard in every shopping centre is a secret agent or something?

This is psychosis.
I don't think it would take up that much resources for the government to have a shit-list/blacklist of people they want to either watch or drive off benefits, eg. Happens most places locally and as soon as I go to a different area I get completely different service with most people friendly, etc. Yesterday when I picked up a prescription of Lyrica from my local chemist I was met with death stares. It's bizarre.

My family is extremely toxic and I am the youngest and only daughter with 2 older abusive brothers. Parents divorced and mother is cold and critical and always playing mind games. She remarried but our father didn't. Our father passed away over a year ago.

Anyway we can agree family mobbing (bullying towards one scapegoat) can happen and I experience gang stalking in the community also. I don't know if it originates from someone within my family or if it's something more. I don't have the energy to go into everything right now but yesterday I went out for a while and as I was leaving one place after buying lunch (it was pretty quiet) I noticed one male standing obviously near my car and watching me as I walked to my car. He made it obvious he was watching me and I'm nothing special. I have had this happen before even more obviously where my car was parked near no other cars and as I returned a male was lurking near my car front door and walked off into seemingly nowhere as soon as I approached. Same as this guy - he walked off almost as soon as I got into my car after standing on the corner and making it obvious he was watching.

When I got home I got on my tablet device and it went automatically to a new "page" of apps with only one app on it called "sicky". It caught my eye as I had never seen the app before and I looked it up and it's for people to connect with pharmacists for doctors certificates for sick days off. "Sicky" is a slang word for a sick day off work in Australia. I found it odd as I had never heard of the app before, never downloaded it and never even needed it as I have chronic illness and don't work. Not sure if it was a sneak diss or what. It worries me though that someone might have been in my home. I live alone. It's not the first time I've had the feeling that's happened.

A few years ago I paid a few hundred dollars for a digital dead lock on my door that was working fine for ages and suddenly it started sticking and I couldn't lock it. I changed the batteries, put WD40 in it and rang the place that put it in for more advice. It was out of warranty so I couldn't get it replaced at that time so I just forgot about it but looking back now it's very suspicious. I hadn't had it that long when it started happening - maybe a year or two.

I will definitely be looking to get a new deadlock on my door again after this. It might be nothing as not everything is related to the gang stalking but it trains you to think that way. I also think if it's happening to me then it must happen to others.

Thank you for reading and please be gentle. I realise that there are some people who just will not believe it's a thing that can happen and unless you have been brought up in a very toxic family then you probably have reason to think people aren't toxic and narcissistic/nasty enough to do this.

Here are some links to talk about aussie culture (and how they sabotage) and also from therapists about gang stalking:

Not trying to spook anyone but there are more and more cameras erected and drones used.
Nothing I can do about it so its just in the background.
What kind of area do you live in? Any "other" substance use other than what is prescribed?
Sorry if I missed the point completely I do that sometimes.
Peace

Not trying to spook anyone but there are more and more cameras erected and drones used.
Nothing I can do about it so its just in the background.
What kind of area do you live in? Any "other" substance use other than what is prescribed?
Sorry if I missed the point completely I do that sometimes.
Peace
Thank you for your reply. I'm just going to ignore the comment about delusions because as I know (and is even explained in one of the videos I posted) some people just will never believe it happens. I don't blow my brains out with meth or ice or whatever and just take occasional prescribed nuvigil (not even every day but just days I need to get things done) and lyrica. I only report what happens and don't make shit up. I just accept it and like you say - nothing that can be done about it. I live in a small city in Australia and have narcissistic family nearby who hate my guts and do do smear campaigns, mind games and just general nastiness and mental abuse. That's fact and my GP knows about it and I have been to counsellors in the past and the last one I saw handed me a flyer on narcissistic abuse and talking about flying monkeys, etc. I didn't imagine that. They recruit others to stalk by proxy the scapegoat. Cults do it like scientology so it is literally a thing.

Thank you for reading.