Gang stalking

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the inspection yesterday I tried to tell them about being blocked in frequently by my gang stalking neighbours but they just smirked again and told me to go and ask them to move it. I tried to explain it happens again and again and I have done that in the past and that yesterday the ute trailer thing was parked all day but they weren't interested. The other pic of a van is of another day. It's a regular even and I suspect now it's to "teach me a lesson".

Sorry the ute trailer wouldn't upload but the van has. The trailer overhang a little less than the van but still would have made it very difficult to get out. This is just one example of many of gang stalking.

Attachments

• IMG_0722 (2).JPG
    IMG_0722 (2).JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 2
It’s an example of someone being selfish and not giving a fuck if they cause u inconvenience.
Can u still get ur car past or are u completely blocked?

Have them towed if they do it again.

Okay thank you. I don't stand up for myself very well and neighbours know this and do it on purpose I believe. I have asked them to move cars before when they have done it's so it's not a one-off.

Sorry I haven't got back to anyone but I haven't had a chance to read the responses properly yet.

I am a little evil so i would fuck with them , seriously though that is some messed up bs. I was stalked all across Europe by a guy i met years ago and I guess he took me being friendly as flirting. Came from Russia and showed up at my dads house 1 Christmas.
Definitely not cool and sorry you're going through this:(
Stay strong and keep coming to bluelight and pay no attention to mean people, they don't know the fear of being stalked

S.

So you've been rejected 4 times?.
I have a feeling they are making money off paper work , bureaucracy is fucking you hard in this case. It took me 5 months to get on disability but I'm guessing it's because I was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. Which is funny because I don't hear things or see things. I'm 100% sure if you just lie to a doctor and say your hearing voices and get diagnosed with a mental illness , you will for sure get disability income. Seems like they give zero fucks about your handicap issue.
What a mess this system is. While being at the SSI office I've witness Chinese people who can barely speak English obtain higher payments on their SSI benefits , I've seen what looks to be illegal aliens with no SSI card attempt to obtain disability benefits and they flood the office on a daily basis . It really pisses me off that this country is being used as a money machine for undocumented immigrants. They can't even speak english but yet they want to obtain disability benefits and have like 10 kids with them and want each kid to have a social security card . Nothing pisses me off more then being at the SSI office . It really shows how the system is being overrun by 3rd world migrants or even worse Chinese women who expect the American government to hand them a social security card. What ever happened to putting Americans first?. I'm so fuckin tired of seeing people who only speak Spanish apply for disability and they look like they are in their early 20's . What's even worse is when I go to the mental health department for my therapy there was a guy who had a big MS13 tattoo on his forehead , and trying to start shit with me just because I didn't give him a cigarette.. I could easily have kicked his skinny 120 lb ass . But yet I guess the Mental Health system places these migrants on the disability pay roll . It's obvious they are all there to collect disability.
You are American you should do what they do and just say you have mental problems and collect disability check. If these scumbags do it then you could do it too.

“If scumbags do it then you could do it too.”

That is the thing, No I cannot! I am not a scumbag!!
I was a highly functioning person. Owned Three business’s! I have employed many people! Supported families and took that responsibility seriously!

They would throw a beautiful American woman to the streets???
I guess they think I could easily make it with my looks alone. They have even said right to me multiple times that “I look too good!”
WTF?? I am disabled at least right now, I would be using the money to work on NOT being disabled ya know? I need it and I deserve it!
I paid lots of $$$ into the system! Where are they when I need them? Yeah, giving “immigrants” who look twenty and fully capable of work free money!

*sorry, rant over. Lol!

Okay thank you. I don't stand up for myself very well and neighbours know this and do it on purpose I believe. I have asked them to move cars before when they have done it's so it's not a one-off.

Sorry I haven't got back to anyone but I haven't had a chance to read the responses properly yet.

YES! Stand up for yourself! That is what I was saying to you. You DO NOT have to take that shit! It is NOT allowed!
put your foot down on it and hard! Right on their fucking throats if needed!
(not encouraging violence, figure of speech)

I am a little evil so i would fuck with them , seriously though that is some messed up bs. I was stalked all across Europe by a guy i met years ago and I guess he took me being friendly as flirting. Came from Russia and showed up at my dads house 1 Christmas.
Definitely not cool and sorry you're going through this:(
Stay strong and keep coming to bluelight and pay no attention to mean people, they don't know the fear of being stalked

haha! Me too my friend! They would soon learn they are stalking the WRONG Lady and quick!
I have dealt with multiple stalkers. I DO NOT put up with that shit for one minute.
They soon find that the hunted has become the hunter!

haha! Me too my friend! They would soon learn they are stalking the WRONG Lady and quick!
I have dealt with multiple stalkers. I DO NOT put up with that shit for one minute.
They soon find that the hunted has become the hunter!

My dad always said an angry woman was more terrifying and better at investigating then the Gestapo

My dad always said an angry woman was more terrifying and better at investigating then the Gestapo

Too true. Your dad is a wise man!

My dad had to laugh and told me “Those Iraqi’s would have another thing coming if they ever got a hold of you! I can just see them trying to force you to wear a burka” then he cracked up!

I said “I know right” all ten of them would soon be bleeding all over the place.
Lol! I’m small but dynamite comes in small packages!

Too true. Your dad is a wise man!

My dad had to laugh and told me “Those Iraqi’s would have another thing coming if they ever got a hold of you! I can just see them trying to force you to wear a burka” then he cracked up!

I said “I know right” all ten of them would soon be bleeding all over the place.
Lol! I’m small but dynamite comes in small packages!

Lol ISIS would return me because for 110lbs I don't care. I think I am 6ft 200lbs of muscle when angry . Its us small ones you have to watch for

Lol ISIS would return me because for 110lbs I don't care. I think I am 6ft 200lbs of muscle when angry . Its us small ones you have to watch for

haha! I think we are WAY more than 6ft and 200 lbs of muscle, we could take down ten of them!
I love you my friend! I love a fiery spirit!
❤️

Okay guys, this thread isn't on topic anymore. Like I said before, TDS is not really the place for divisive/confrontational threads like this. Please don't repost the thread here. If you want to discuss this, I'd suggest another forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.