View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Games To Play On Acid

peachdeadphishhead

Greenlighter
What are some fun games to play while tripping with your friends? Not video games, those just seem to get really confusing and overload the senses. But like for example I had this idea for a sort of group art game. You start by drawing something on a piece of paper, then pass it down and each person adds to it until it turns into something cool or funny or whatever it is you're all going for. Any other cool ideas out there that I can borrow?

What about a game like party & co junior? The trivia is not ideal of course, but mixing low difficulty pictionary with sharades and maybe having to draw something on each others backs (so having to go purely on sensation)... that sounds like fun. :)
If you don't have that game, maybe just modify a really easy / basic game you do have with some cards you prepared earlier. Maybe just modify dice with color or designate things to the numbers - take turns rolling the dice and for each color or number associated with a type of game, have a stack of cards with words. There are probably suggestions for what to put on the cards if you google 'junior pictionary words' or same with sharades. etc not sure what games the other colors could be... maybe ridiculous but safe / simple dares? so for example:
red = pictionary on paper
blue = pictionary on someone's back (either draw on paper on someone's back or just use a finger)
green = sharades, acting out a verb / activity
yellow = funny dare
orange = other type of pictionary, like a heads on time-challenge?
purple = sing a song, get people to guess the artist?

I'd also consider doing sharades in a blacked out room / at night with a stroboscope, although I am not taking responsibility for any seizures that might incur. : p

Last edited:
I'd also consider doing sharades in a blacked out room / at night with a stroboscope, although I am not taking responsibility for any seizures that might incur. : p

This is the best idea I've heard in a while.

^ Cool, or composite photography reusing that stroboscope : p