Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Game: Spot the Movie From the Still V 3.0

heh, i really liked that movie so it stood out.

easy movie, possibly hard screen cap
068cb5d931f53be54bf6941274166fef.jpg

^ cool, the U.S. dvd/blu-ray has horrible subtitles and they are re-releasing it using the theatrical subtitles, can read about it here, but ur in london, so i guess U.K. has the proper subs, hopefully.

Cheers for that btw. I do loathe poorly dubbed/subtitled films. It just ruins the whole experience doesn't it?. I think Run Lola Run has some of the worst English dubbing I've ever heard. A lot of Manga films need to be watched with subtitles too as the audio tends to be far too irritating and shrill. Not that I'm a huge Manga fan or anything. But I do recall being annoyed with the Akira dubbing in the past.

film3.jpg

btw - Terminator 2 is one of my all time favourites. Every time it comes on TV i have to watch it, even though I've seen it countless times and already have the DVD.

/geek

Cheers for that btw. I do loathe poorly dubbed/subtitled films. It just ruins the whole experience doesn't it?.
oh my... so true, especially when it comes to anime. i rather read subtitles in anime than hear them dubbed in english, same goes for any non-english movie.

wow, no guesses yet?

i'm sure it's wrong, but who cares. i'll guess Unforgiven.