Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If yall want a good series to watch, watch line of duty Britishdrama at its best;)

dun dun dun...last episode...predictions? everybody kills everyone...? happy ending just to fuck with Ramsey? Joffery comes back?
A spaceship comes?

Arya kills Dany wearing a face mask of Melisandre?

Arya kills Grey Worm and takes his face and kills Dany.

The dragon will not execute Jon Starkaryen as it can smell his dragon blood. Jon drives his blade through Dany. Grey Worm kills Jon, Arya kills Grey Worm, Drogon kills Arya, Bran wargs into Drogon, Immolates the unsullied, flies north and enthrones Sansa.

Joffrey wakes up in his bed one day, ahhh it was all a dream.

A flash mob doing the thriller dance breaks out among the unsullied and Dany rides her dragon away in disgust, I think it's only mentioned in the books that she dislikes Michael Jackson.

Is it known that Varys was trying to poison the dragon whore Dany in the last episode?

Dany kills Jon, and then rules.
Arya has ptsd but marries Gendry.
Sansa and Tyrion marry again.

What about motherfucking Nymeria? Or is this another loose thread.

Bran wargs into Nymeria, who eats Dany?

If Bran does not play a significant role in this, I am going to start a petition.

Lmao Swilow. You got me cracking up. I was gonna post a funny prediction but I'm not gonna try to follow that.

there's way too many loose threads that simply got dropped. don't expect much more than dani dying somehow and jon being forced to rule

Arya is killing someone.
Or she's giving up assassination and becoming a lady. Who knows?

Sansa could be queen and Jon could be King in the North.

I cannot believe this show is ending!!!!!!!

people who don't want power but are forced to take role are often significantly better leaders than those who actively seek to obtain power

and bran would be a shit leader but a great advisor. knowing everything doesn't make one a good leader

Get ready people! Last episode will air today ?. I just hope it's not too cheesy.