• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jon snow is dead

Brans story was left out of season 5, but will resume in season 6. So my theory is Jon has a season off (so EVERYONE can REALLY assume he's not coming back) only to return in season 7 as Jon targaryen, with the help of melisandre. He will then be free of his watch vows and will createa new alliance with the white walkers in replace of the broken one which is their reason for their move south

Well; considering the shows writers said there are only 10-15 episodes left total to wrap up the series ; they are in the home stretch ;

They also have said after watching all of season 6 straight it's one of their most exciting and impressive seasons....

There will not be more than 8 seasons;

Jons coming back somehow but I wouldn't be surprised if they leave the cliffhanger for a whole nother year until season 7;(which would suck)

If you watch all the series you can get many hints of Jon snows deep deep storyline

From all the season 6 trailers we've seen we can make a lot of predictions / theories

1) sir Davos and melissandra form
An alliance ; and perhaps after witnessing a miracle sir Davos believes in the lord of light

2) it seems both of them have something to do with Jon snow obviously

What will happen to Jon snow?

1) becomes a white walker (unlikely)
2) stays dead (unlikely)
3) resurrected by melissandra
4) rises After being burned as jon targaryean
5)has somehow warg into ghost and will
Be placed back in his body somehow

Although bran was gone all season 5 ; supposedly using his powers he knows what's going on with everyone ....

Bran will have a large role to play possibly warg and become one of the dragons eventually?

It's clear in the end it will be everyone with the dragons vs the white walkers (fire vs ice)

There will be blood this season a lot of ppl will die I suspect ;

As long as sir braun of black water lives I'm happy he's my favorite cutthroat

Last edited:
I wonder if the writers got a sneak peak at the next book? I've been waiting for the next book, and IIRC he said that the book is just about done. I believe he said that book 5 was actually much longer and they pushed it into 6? It's been a while since I read about it. Got sick of waiting for the publishing date.

I predict another season that is simply filler for next season or the season after that for actual plot. Sure, we'll have some cool things, much wow and more than likely some table flipping will occur.

This season probably moreso will be one to watch, because...what in the jesus fuck are they actually going to do for 10 episodes?

"I don't know why everyone is so excited about the new season, it's just going to make everyone sad." - RR Martin

The tends to lend credibility that Snow isn't coming back.

After this past weeks episode ending, I'm really not sure what to think really,

He was on a tv talk show recently, and had to truthfully answer "yes or no" to the questions. He will play a dead man. We've seen this. He will not play a white walker.

But the interviewer conveniently left out the question "will you play a live man?" XD

But it's been days within the show ( think) and Snow still has not been burned in fear of him becoming a white walker. Thats a bit of a flag for me.

of course the shows writers D&D have talked to GRRM and know exactly how the series will end and all the main plot points;

also to note all the cast and writers and GRRM themselves are notorious for saying a bunch of random non-sense regarding speculation about whats going to happen etc etc...

Like all the teasing about SNOW ;;;

Great episode tonight really surprised to have happen so early and quite pleased with the fast progression of this season

He is such a fucking smug cunt. I hope some crazy fan punches him in the nose, hard.

please and thank you
5 fucking years between books.

I remember preordering the last one in 2011, I think, and they had to pull it because he postponed again. Anyone else would have been fired by now. He knows he can pull this shit and people will still buy his books.

I bet his publisher hate working with him.

ETA: He's published all this other shit too. I read one of his short stories. It was good but I went through it in about 2 hours and it was the same shit as GoT. Felt like he could have just put it in GoT and kept his publishing dates.

How long are the books, though? Writing a book can be a long, tedious process, I'm on about month 6 of writing a 500 page or so novel and I'm about 100 pages in. I can't really blame the dude for taking so long, the quality is there, after all. I very much doubt his publisher hates him for it, infact I bet he would kiss him on the mouth if he could, GoT brings in the serious cash.

Preorder dates are pretty much set, I think. Release dates tend to fluctuate. Not always because of the writer, mind you. But the publisher has a say in the final content that actually goes into the book, for all we know his imprint may be responsible. I haven't read his books though, if I were a reader of his I'd probably be pretty frustrated as well.

spoiler:

NSFW:
I kind of figured Snow to leave the Watch, I mean, the oath says that once a watchman, always a watchman until death. He was murdered. These conditions no longer apply to him. What I', wondering is what's next on his agenda, where is he going? Is he going to Winterfell? King's Landing? It's going to be interesting to watch that journey play out.

Also, Sansa, she believes Snow is alive and well as the Lord Commander of the Watch, what's she going to do when she arrives and Snow is nowhere to be found?

spoiler:

NSFW:
I kind of figured Snow to leave the Watch, I mean, the oath says that once a watchman, always a watchman until death. He was murdered. These conditions no longer apply to him. What I', wondering is what's next on his agenda, where is he going? Is he going to Winterfell? King's Landing? It's going to be interesting to watch that journey play out.

Also, Sansa, she believes Snow is alive and well as the Lord Commander of the Watch, what's she going to do when she arrives and Snow is nowhere to be found?

NSFW:

No idea. I'm interested in this Sunday...I've heard Littlefinger makes an appearance. Or they showed him in the preview for next episode. But yeah...for Snow, who is going to stop him. I almost figure people are just going to follow him or something. I don't even think he is Prince that was promised. I'm more thinking that somehow he's one of Robert Baratheon's bastards from watching the 1st season over again when Ned looks at the family history. Or that maybe Robert and Lyanna had a child. Will we get a Lady Stoneheart teaser?

NSFW:

No idea. I'm interested in this Sunday...I've heard Littlefinger makes an appearance. Or they showed him in the preview for next episode. But yeah...for Snow, who is going to stop him. I almost figure people are just going to follow him or something. I don't even think he is Prince that was promised. I'm more thinking that somehow he's one of Robert Baratheon's bastards from watching the 1st season over again when Ned looks at the family history. Or that maybe Robert and Lyanna had a child. Will we get a Lady Stoneheart teaser?

NSFW:
I'm sort of hoping that Jon is actually the bastard son of Lyanna and Rhaegar Targaryen, and that Ned knew of this and sought to protect him from Robert. As Robert mentions in the first season: "And Rhaegar ... how many times do you think he raped your sister? How many hundreds of times? I will kill every Targaryen I can get my hands on, until they are as dead as their dragons, and then I will piss on their graves."

This would be really interesting.. but I'm not sure. I think these flashbacks with Bran will provide clues.

Last edited:
NSFW:
I'm sort of hoping that Jon is actually the bastard son of Lyanna and Rhaegar Targaryen, and that Ned knew of this and sought to protect him from Robert. As Robert mentions in the first season: "And Rhaegar ... how many times do you think he raped your sister? How many hundreds of times? I will kill every Targaryen I can get my hands on, until they are as dead as their dragons, and then I will piss on their graves."

This would be really interesting.. but I'm not sure. I think these flashbacks with Bran will provide clues.