• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Benzos Galenika's ksalol brand 1mg alprazolam tablets

S
Also last time ichecked (a.k.a.i bought) if you buy 50 blisters it's only 12 euros per blister. If you're willing to buy 100 blisters i cannot imagine it to be more than 10 euros each.
Similar prices here In Ireland, maybe a little cheaper. For 100 strips you're talking maybe €750/€800. There where some horrible fakes doing the rounds for a time, they've disappeared now thank fuck

You getting them locally or via dark web?
Always locally if I'm¨not forced to go for any other route. The customs officers are right cunts wherre i'm from asnd will do anything to get you violated as minor as it seems to be. The bulk prices could be lower i admit but at least they make my habbit easier maintained.

These seem to be the best tablets here too 15-20e a tray. Although I have noticed trays of these without the break lines in the blister between pills.
Got two trays for 25e and quality seemed to be not as good.

These and"mini Nike's" also in trays of 15 are the most reliable now. Everything else is shit. Unless it's pharmacy.

1000 for like 650-750e. Not cheap.

I have also just received ksalols without break lines on the packaging. What’s the feeling on these, are they fake?

I have also just received ksalols without break lines on the packaging. What’s the feeling on these, are they fake?
It's impossible for anyone to say, but I've never seen Ksalol's without the break lines. Not that break lines guarantee legit pills, but no break lines is definitely a warning sign in my book.

Some things you can check (that still guarantees nothing):
Is the logo the same as the old Galenika? Is the red triangle there? Is the font the same? Are the pills off color compared to ones you can find online?

Everything else looks ok. The serial number on the blister matches the box too. Box has a hologram on it, but had no seal. Not sure if that’s a sign…

Never saw galenikas ksalol.Supposed to be serbian.On pharmacies here original pfizer xaxax..noo to expensive,if you have a script.Theres also counterfite pills benzos and others...all acrose Europe

It's impossible for anyone to say, but I've never seen Ksalol's without the break lines. Not that break lines guarantee legit pills, but no break lines is definitely a warning sign in my book.

Some things you can check (that still guarantees nothing):
Is the logo the same as the old Galenika? Is the red triangle there? Is the font the same? Are the pills off color compared to ones you can find online?

Dont know what this brake lines,but they must be on the box,not on the blister.Two blue diagonal lines means psychotropic substance sched.3 or 4 on the box.Obligatory

I've looked into this and the Ksalols without breaklines in the blister pack is just new packaging. Bensidine Galenika have also started changing the packaging on their diazepam.

KyKVdf.jpg

I don't think I've ever had fake bensedins. What's in the fakes usually? Frubromazolam (shittiest benzo ever!)

I've looked into this and the Ksalols without breaklines in the blister pack is just new packaging. Bensidine Galenika have also started changing the packaging on their diazepam.

KyKVdf.jpg
I’ve done a few of them now and came to the same conclusion. Cheers

Got some Diazepam yesterday and had the new packaging from Galenika - still hit the same and I almost always check Wedinos and seen the new blisters and breathed a sign of relief lol.

ufXVIJu.jpg

B1dPxfA.jpg

Where i live (Helsinki, Finland) the market (street drugs) is flooded with illegally imported benzodiazepines. They're usually quite cheap. Especially now when these things are every where. The picture is Galenika's ksalol brand 1mg alprazolam tablets. The cool thing about these is that they come in blisters of 15 instead of just ten. The prize for 1 blister is 20€ but sometimes it can be as low as 15€. We have had this issue for about 4-5 years. The benzos just keep coming across the border. Galenika is legit serbian pharma company. However the vast amount of these pumped these blister packs are pumped through our the streets raises a question are they really real or are they counterfits. We have also 100 tablet vials of Roche's 2mg Rivotril, which are definately counterfeit and everyone agrees that. However they always do contain a decent amount of some type of benzopiane and people do like them and they buy them. It's not really a wonder that the benzo consumtion is higher that it ever has been in here.

These ksalols are much more constant in their quality and they look like the real deal. I've never com across a bad batch of these. A few times i've received tablets that were definatively overdosed. These has been going on for so long that im starting feel really suspicious about their origin. However the quality is good. I'm yet to be disappointed but it hasn't happend so far and i've been playing this game for a long time. At least i have easy access to the downers i like. Sometimes we also get an odd batch of diazepam going around but not too often. Flormidal 15mg (midazolam maleate = water soluble) is very popular among intravenous drug users and they tend cost quite a bit more than the other ones.

Have you guys come across Galenika's products in your country? There¨s some other illegally imported brands in well. Labourmed and Terapia are also somewhat well known here and there was one more i can't remember atm. They seem to produce only diazepam or at least that's what i keep seeing on the streets. Galenika seems to be produced by more strict standards than the others and packaging is always like it's straight from the pharmacy.
Yes but real ones no perforations on real stripd of kasols.thanks

Can someone who has gotten these Alprozalam brand tablets recently please let me know if they still have the same effect as they did before, I’m talking about the 1.0 mg round tablets.

Thank you.
Yes they changed the stripd real ones no longer have tear of 3 perforations solid strip if you get me.i got from hospital fakes are being made as normal and the perforated stripd are the main fakes hope this helps

just read this entire thread. I’m pretty bored…

Anyway… how did you go @LivingOnValium with changing up from your 10mg a day alprazolam habit to clonazepam and tapering down?

I noticed you didn’t really post much after you mentioned that apart from some
New batch of alprazolam. Hope it worked out alright mate. Let us know.

So it's now standard for the ksalols to have no perforated line between tabs? That's reassuring as I had some lastnight with no perforated lines and one of the tabs was a little bit deformed. Definitely tasted right though. Alplrazolam is distinctly bitter. Plus they worked

just read this entire thread. I’m pretty bored…

Anyway… how did you go @LivingOnValium with changing up from your 10mg a day alprazolam habit to clonazepam and tapering down?

I noticed you didn’t really post much after you mentioned that apart from some
New batch of alprazolam. Hope it worked out alright mate. Let us know.
Just noticed this today. I've been completely off benzos (also off bluelight) for at least a couple of months now so the tapering worked out. Even though I was using up to 10mg alprazolam (on some days, not every day) was able to feel stable enough on 4mg clonazepam per day. Tapering to 2mg wasn't that bad. At that point I went to the Finnish equivalent of the NHS and was able to get a diazepam taper prescribed to me. Even though the doctors, in general, are reluctant to prescribe benzos long-term you still have a chance to find a decent one that'll help you get off the stuff. Doesn't happen nearly always though. If not you got to somehow do it yourself or go to detox. The detox is a headache of its own really and there's a 3-week queue to get in.