European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Benzos Galenika bensedin

Stua

Greenlighter
Has anyone any info on Galenika bensedin 10 mg , the pills are just all white no marks ? I have a tray of them but no idea If they are real or not . There is 15 pills in each tray .

As others have said, send the to wedinos.org to be sure. Usually they are reliable but on wedinos I have noticed that there are a few recent samples which show bromazolam and also some containing bromaz with some kind of unusual opiate. The font has changed from black to a dark blue. The last time this happened was when they changed their brand (used to have a red triangle on the strip). I got them tested thinking they were bunk/chalk due to lack of any taste and they came back as containing bromazolam. Then the new brand seemed to have steadily contained diazepam until now. I can't get mine tested at the moment. They taste right and I have strips with both coloured text from my usual source but I am worried, especially with the opiate that is showing up in some of the samples.

Anyway get them tested to be safe. They have been a reliable brand for the most part but it seems that some dodgy ones are going around so be careful and get them tested to be on the safe side.

Has anyone any info on Galenika bensedin 10 mg , the pills are just all white no marks ? I have a tray of them but no idea If they are real or not . There is 15 pills in each tray .

Probably fine assuming they are the small white ones and 15 to a pack.

The fake ones were ten to a pack and huge, made of chalk and inactive.

You have way more restraint than me with benzos. www.wedinos.org - always.

Off top of my head I don't think any Gelenika Bensedin you're likely to get are "real", but as to whether they contain diazepam, you'd have to have them tested. I didn't test mine but they taste just like Diazepam, so that was good enough for me and soe hit right. They were the same kind that are 15 to a pack. As others have said most come back fine, but sadly there may be people faking the fakes. I don't really care if its some RC benzo, I don't do high doses, but I'd prefer them not to put some wild opiate in there thanks very much.