• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Gaining weight

theres been some great answers to this topic.
but u can do the weights training eat the the right food etc. but can u hang it out. doing this is generally a drastic change in lifestyle. how much do you want to put this weight on? most of all you simply need to stay committed for at least 2 months where u will see results. by now you will be used to this change and enjoy what you see in the mirror and keep at it.
Remember its all about how much you really want this weight gain for yourself. COMMITMENT and having confidence in yourself that you can gain weight will do it.

exactly right lostboi
Its same with anything you will only be successful at something if you really want it to happen. Motivation and Committment are the keys oh and of course the right advice and appropriate course of action.

Beech out

i have a problem with keep weight on as well. its always been the case, and yadayadyadayaa. but anyway, i find carbo loading is a great, becasue carbohydrates are super sugars... we learnt aobut it in biology once, (triglycerates?) anyway, they are broken down into more glucoses than fats nd proteins etc etc, and then if u arent using all these masss produced glucoses, then ur body stores them as fat! simple!

eat bread with everything! this is easy coz i LOVE bread! but as someone- cant be bothered going back and seeing who- said- input greater than output!

but make sure u dont eat just bred. make sure u get all ur veggies and nutrients u need... other wise all ur hair will fall out and ur nails will go horrible, adn ull get sicker and sicker. and if u eat meat, eat it! u need all the goodies for ur body! and eating healthy is the best way to get them!

deffinalt protein, ask your local gym/health clubs for information and samples etc. They will probably have information on different diets (bulking up, slimming down,etc)
And If you smoke try to cut down or stop if possible!