Gained too much weight, and now I'm stuck, help.

-I use amps, coke used to early 20's.... and vodka etc.

--> ADHD, etc, addictive prone.

---> beating obesity first major task I did.

-----> literally super easy compared to the next 15 things I did (not to trivialize, it's just.... Life got way way worse. Better now, and better most of last 6/8 yrs). But last yr was brutal. Up until a couple mos ago. STILL hard but for more normal reasons (still pretty fucked up, but health has mostly returned thank god).

-SKIP eating till nite, post workout.
-Never masturbate, forgoe drinking and carbs, and other bs.
-Forgo bad habits, literally it falls into place. 70lb losing was easier than 18 to 14% in a sense (just ran a lot, fasted).

-Practice fasting 10yrs, beat obesity lifelong and a lot of other bs that can come in the way of success.
-Lots of fat in my family, I'm super disciplined but still mess up and make mistakes (that can really hurt me) at times. BUT if striving for excellence 99% of the time, mistakes can usually be forgiven.

-Keto, or hi fat, or med carb, or whatever keeps you satiated/ works with digestion, and energy.

---> It isn't about being busy. Nearest fam members are surgeons, 4 degrees from harvard etc, I was nearly dead 20's and last yr too... still found time, while being untreated for a terrible "dual diagnosis".... SO time is there.

---> Meds, AD's, etc... cause INSULIN RESISTANCE.

NEVER use SPEED or coke or amps or similar just to stay thinner.

USE wise decisions and a healthy regiment.
Mental health is more important probably than physical for a lot of ppl, but you need both.
I was skinny, got attraction, but still "crazy" and messing up... so physical health......... did not save me. Also, v quickly physical can be derailed... and that derails mental too for some people.

Literally need both.

-I have a cousin with brain cancer, in uni in an American metropolis.
-A cousin who had a brain cyst near died... went and did 2 degrees from Harvard.
-I think, losing 20-200lb is pretty possible.

Last edited:
I still don't see any improvement, despite doing exercises, diet and so on.
Problem is I'm always hungry, like if I was stoned from weed, you know, you have that fake needing of food, is it possible that with the abuse of some meds or drugs I've damaged that part of the brain that decides if I'm hungry or not?
Sound stupid but idk what else to think..

You're kind of giving conflicting information in between your posts here, so I'm interested to know if the answer lies somewhere in there. On the one hand the issue is they you've damaged the part of your brain thaylt decides if you're hungry but a few posts later and you're not losing weight despite diet being on point.

I think that its entirely likely that the meds you're on are what is making you hungry and possibly causing you to hold onto fat. But it also sounds to me like your diet isn't really streamlined towards losing weight.

Its important to remember that our bodies don't metabolise food as well as we grow older, and that a lot of foods contain hidden calories through added sugars/fillers/etc. What do you tend to eat on a daily basis, and when?

-ALSO... last 14 yrs, I've been 180lb-190 or 175-185. ONLY on or after meds was I ever fat after losing weight. I.e. Effexor back then and Fin, more recently.
-It's totally possible to gain weight on meds.
-Insulin resistance (which exercise, i.e. strength training is the enemy of).
-SSRI's make you eat carbs.
-Anyone who thinks none of this is true, DYOR.
-DIET and EX didn't help me at all. WENT FROM SKINNY and formerly obese to 38inch waist again but skinny face and all still. --> In comparison I didn't move at all much of last yr due to illness, and after working out 14 weeks or so, I'm 14%bf or so, and lifting like 400-500 reps, in 8-10 ex's/6d a week. like 420 dips a week. Like 280-300 Isolateral pull downs (at 170-250lb).

I had a bit of fat before then (only due to medication).

You don't lose 70-100lb, be skinny, take a med be fat, and never be fat again without that isolated time of being fat and have it not be caused by meds.

Ev1 I know who took SSRI's, SNRI's, bipolar drugs (outside of online where it seems to help ev1 so much), got fucked up by them.
Accutane too (cleared my skin, but look at all the drugs that followed it).

I was thinking the same thing about benzos being easier to quit than food just earlier today.

What I find conflicting is that you said "problem is I'm always hungry, like if I was stoned from weed". If you consider this a problem then I can only imagine this means that its causing you to snack a lot, even if it's on healthy foods. This could well be the cause.