• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Gabopentin alternative to gbl?

Jamzee500

Greenlighter
Ive been using gbl and cocaine for a while, the gbl has lost its magic due to tolerance and I’m having to use higher doses so i need a tolerance break, ive got some gabopentin is this a hood substitute?

Cheers

No not a good substitute unfortunately. I guess you might call it a mediocre substitute perhaps since there is some vague overlap in effect profile, but they are very different.

Ive been using gbl and cocaine for a while, the gbl has lost its magic due to tolerance and I’m having to use higher doses so i need a tolerance break, ive got some gabopentin is this a hood substitute?

Cheers
Nah nothing can substitute ghb/gbl/1.4bdo . Gabapentin is alrdy the lesser version of lyrica which also does not substitute for it .

No not a good substitute unfortunately. I guess you might call it a mediocre substitute perhaps since there is some vague overlap in effect profile, but they are very different.
Oh damn. Does it do much at all? Gbl basically does nothing for me these days other than take the edge off the coke so im just looking for a short term solution to that so i can have a tolerance break on GBL

if you are lucky it is nice at least it covers all the comedowns and withdrawals well so I guess coke-related too