• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Gabapentin

extremely difficult to get any sort of high from this drug. You have to take it repeatedly for many hours many times to get blood levels that allow a high. and then it not that powerful but yeah mild narcotic like high. Very mild.

like thousands of mgs by the way total.

Thanks, I appreciate your response. I don't understand
extremely difficult to get any sort of high from this drug. You have to take it repeatedly for many hours many times to get blood levels that allow a high. and then it not that powerful but yeah mild narcotic like high. Very mild.

Thank you, I appreciate your response. I wonder why, then, people love this drug so much.

Thank you, I appreciate your response. I wonder why, then, people love this drug so much?

It's nothing like a opiate. Back when i could actually get something from gabapentin or lyrica it felt more like alcohol at hgh doses. Feels dirtier then a benzo to me anyway

Ive been on it so long now i cant get anything from gaba no matter what the dose

I took it with Kratom and can say I felt "high". I was just recently prescribed Gabapentin and haven't been on it long. 300mg capsules 2 times a day. I decided to take 300mg with some kratom, maybe 2g, then another 300mg gabapentin with more Kratom and went for a drive, awhile later I felt great, id say euphoric, happy, music sounded great, body felt totally comfortable with the wrapped in a warm blanket feeling. lasted maybe an hour or two.

But I have been feeling like garbage lately, the past few weeks I stopped taking a substance I was addicted to. So im thinking anything that increases my mood is that much more enjoyable. Sitting at home im depressed, but when I get out and do something I notice my mood increases on its own. And gabapentin by itself doesn't work, at least for me anyways. I think the mix of gabapentin, the Kratom, and being out driving listening to music made me feel great.

When I first started, it felt weirder. It was a bit like being drunk, with a feeling that the room liked to move without me (no nausea though) and without becoming an idiot. Colors or lights seemed off somehow, and I felt like I was on the verge of hallucinations, but never quite saw any. Hard to describe the feeling I got from it before I'd had my own script for a few months. Kinda miss those effects though, since I've never gotten them again.

These days I feel very stimulated (but in a different way from actual stimulants -- I don't really feel the stimulation in my body as much as I do in my mind when on gabapentin) when I take high doses of it with some caffeine. Stimulated, motivated, maybe even chatty, but also like I could easily take a nap whenever I wanted to. It feels like the perfect cure for anhedonia or any dysthymic willpower-issues to me.

Thank you, I appreciate your response. I wonder why, then, people love this drug so much?
Because the high, although subtle, is pleasant. I understand that high doses can give a strong and pleasant high, but I dunno.
It's great for mixing with other relaxing drugs to synergize and add a nice touch.

Its hard to explain. Its very subtle unless u take a super heavy dose, it can be super euphoric. Best way to describe it would be a GABA drug with some dissociative effects, some empathogen effects and it can even be a lil bit trippy sometimes in the same way molly and Ambien are trippy like mild hallucinations and visuals

any suggestions? 😉
Well. I've liked it with alcohol, pot, I imagine it would add to and flavor any depressant. Opioids (but take it a couple hours after the opioid with Hydrocodone at least. Takes the edge off a Ritalin or two without doing much to the productivity or wakefulness. My standard is equipotent doses of Gabapentin and Pregabalin and it combines nicely with Phenibut as well. Those last would go without saying, all being gabapentinoids.

Tofu?

Coadministration of Neurontin (125 to 500 mg; N=48 ) decreases hydrocodone (10 mg; N=50) Cmax and AUC values in a dose-dependent manner relative to administration of hydrocodone alone; Cmax and AUC values are 3% to 4% lower, respectively, after administration of 125 mg Neurontin and 21% to 22% lower, respectively, after administration of 500 mg Neurontin. The mechanism for this interaction is unknown. Hydrocodone increases gabapentin AUC values by 14%. The magnitude of interaction at other doses is not known.

2 hours before or after the Gabapentin is my policy. Generally Hydro, then two hours before the Gaba